Tump's cave-in continues!

jknowgood, post: 17824740
Please english, it's there not ttere. How is you wanting to act like an uneducated black person, make me a racist? You sound like Obama off the teleprompter.

You can read English with a typo. But you can't read the first post in which you responded to me.

I didn't say you were a racist. Now we can see you are a liar. There is still time to condemn the one on this thread that posts racist comments.
Trying to have a conversation with you and faun is like this.View attachment 141209
Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Yet more evidence that conservatism is a cult.

Prove Gloria Steinem ever said, "if banning guns and ammunition can save just one child, then it should strongly be considered."
That is a liberal talking point. Lol

Attachments

• grow up.jpg
    grow up.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 17492586_653720698157266_8767957756700819485_o.jpg
    17492586_653720698157266_8767957756700819485_o.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 16
Please english, it's there not ttere. How is you wanting to act like an uneducated black person, make me a racist? You sound like Obama off the teleprompter.

You can read English with a typo. But you can't read the first post in which you responded to me.

I didn't say you were a racist. Now we can see you are a liar. There is still time to condemn the one on this thread that posts racist comments.
Trying to have a conversation with you and faun is like this.View attachment 141209
Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Prove Gloria Steinem ever said, "if banning guns and ammunition can save just one child, then it should strongly be considered."
In other words, in typical conservative fashion, you lied.

Well, you did get one thing right ... you said that's what it's like for a conservative to converse with me.... you cultists have to lie.

Any officer. The felony is assault.

Again that's not how the law works you stupid fuck, incitement to violence is only prohibited if it fails the clear and probable danger test IE it has to be direct, specific, and likely to cause imminent unlawful action. Now post the quote where Trump directs an officer to commit a felony.
Says you, citing yourself, with absolutely zero proof.

Says Schenck v. US, Dennis v. US and Brandenburg v. Ohio educated.

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Courtcase based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless actionand is likely to incite or produce such action."[1][2]
Great, then it sounds like Trump is guilty. His instructions to law enforcement officers to commit police brutality is imminent.
Once again the left is using extreme hyperbole. I happened to see that speech on CSPAN. It wasn't a call for police brutality. Just less "coddling" of bad guys.
Typical inappropriate Trump garbage, but don't ruin your own arguments by exaggerating.

Trump gave permission to some law enforcement officers to use force, and that probably gives them a defense when they violate their agencies Use of Forces Policies. If what Trump strongly suggested were to occur in the agency where I ran IA, that officer would be put on the beach pending termination.

Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, you did get one thing right ... you said that's what it's like for a conservative to converse with me.... you cultists have to lie.
Just Google it. She is an anti gun activists. Lol

jknowgood, post: 17824740 You can read English with a typo. But you can't read the first post in which you responded to me.

Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not necessarily, "anti gun activist" is a catch-phrase for anyone who seeks rational and reasonable gun control polices.

Again that's not how the law works you stupid fuck, incitement to violence is only prohibited if it fails the clear and probable danger test IE it has to be direct, specific, and likely to cause imminent unlawful action. Now post the quote where Trump directs an officer to commit a felony.
Says you, citing yourself, with absolutely zero proof.

Says Schenck v. US, Dennis v. US and Brandenburg v. Ohio educated.

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Courtcase based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless actionand is likely to incite or produce such action."[1][2]
Great, then it sounds like Trump is guilty. His instructions to law enforcement officers to commit police brutality is imminent.
Once again the left is using extreme hyperbole. I happened to see that speech on CSPAN. It wasn't a call for police brutality. Just less "coddling" of bad guys.
Typical inappropriate Trump garbage, but don't ruin your own arguments by exaggerating.

Trump gave permission to some law enforcement officers to use force, and that probably gives them a defense when they violate their agencies Use of Forces Policies. If what Trump strongly suggested were to occur in the agency where I ran IA, that officer would be put on the beach pending termination.

Did you really just claim that an officer accused of excessive force could and would cite the President's comment as a legal defense?

jknowgood, post: 17824740 You can read English with a typo. But you can't read the first post in which you responded to me.

Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

There's nothing for me to Google. The burden to prove she said that falls on you as you're the one who posted that. . You can't prove it -- so now you want me to prove it for you.

No worries, I understand. You're a conservative cult member ... you can't help but b'lieve every rightarded meme. Just like moth can't help but fly towards the light.

Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Not necessarily, "anti gun activist" is a catch-phrase for anyone who seeks rational and reasonable gun control polices.
Sums it up.
ef246a5f645ed8fcef2a9e30bd52faa1--crooked-hillary-god-bless-america.jpg

Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

There's nothing for me to Google. The burden to prove she said that falls on you as you're the one who posted that. . You can't prove it -- so now you want me to prove it for you.

No worries, I understand. You're a conservative cult member ... you can't help but b'lieve every rightarded meme. Just like moth can't help but fly towards the light.
She is a loon just like yourself, I'm not listening to speech after speech, but the date she said it is October 5, 2009.

Mueller wants to "expand" his investigation into Trump's finances. He knows the Russian collusion bullshit is going nowhere, so he has to find something else to justify the continuation of the his bogus investigation.
Any good investigation is going to follow the money. You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. Perhaps that's why you are so nervous.

Mueller didn't find any Russian connections. Now he want's to fish on some other waters.
So...you are privy to all of what is going on in the Investigation? Tell us some details of who Mueller has interviewed, what they have said, and what other avenues has he looked into so far? Perhaps share with us some of the documentation Mueller and you have looked over.

Mueller wants to "expand" his investigation into Trump's finances. He knows the Russian collusion bullshit is going nowhere, so he has to find something else to justify the continuation of the his bogus investigation.
Any good investigation is going to follow the money. You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. Perhaps that's why you are so nervous.

Are you really claiming that freaking Trump, the BILLIONAIRE was BRIBED?

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Give it up lefty.

Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sums it up.
View attachment 141218
Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

He is trying to end democrat sabotage. I doubt he can do it.
Poor helpless trump....control of all three branches and still the victim.

Says the liberal pretending to be so stupid that he doesn't know about Separation of Powers, in order to pretend to make a point against his enemy.
And what in my comment indicates I don't know about the Separation of Powers? If one has control of all three branches...how does that Separation and Checks and Balances work out for you?

Sums it up.
View attachment 141218
Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!
19989668_10209729799897408_3629409941533661399_n.jpg

Are you really claiming that freaking Trump, the BILLIONAIRE was BRIBED?

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Give it up lefty.
Are you really going to assert that trump thinks he's got enough money?

I'm pretty certain you have no clue as to the powers and duties of Mr. Mueller; you've proved to be a very biddable (easily led) individual since you have no real evidence that Mr Mueller is conducting a "bogus investigation".

It is not a leap to understand that any financial matters Trump may or may not have engaged in with Russia, or with Russian Oligarchs anywhere in the world, would be hidden by brokers , or transactions in banks not chartered in Russia or the United States. His taxes, once promised and never produced strongly suggests they have evidence germane to Mr. Mueller's investigation.
I'm pretty certain you don't understand the difference between Trump's finances with Russia and Trump's finances. Get a clue, dumbass.
Perhaps there is a difference....perhaps they are deeply interwoven. But you wouldn't care about that, would you? It's just all about the blind loyalty to trump....not our country...to trump.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?
Trump doesn’t have a ‘plan,’ that’s why he’s asking about pardoning himself and his criminal co-conspirators.
It is a very very odd thing for him to ask if he can pardon himself and his family. Now why would he do that?

Forum List

Back