Tump's cave-in continues!

Another Ironic Post......keep them coming, we need some humor here.
So she is a gun supporter?
Of course not -- that does not prove she said that quote.

Now on to part B -- prove she ever wore that shirt.....
Lol, prove Russia collusion. She is against guns and she is proud of abortion. Proof enough.
I didn't say there was collusion. You're idiotically claiming Steinem made a comment she didn't make and wore a shirt she didn't wear. :cuckoo:
She wore the shirt, part of a photo shoot in 2004. Did you also know she had an illegal abortion in 1957? Glad to see you stick up for garbage.
You remain a moron. Saying that you're posting bullshit is not "sticking up for her" -- it's highlighting how gullible you are. While it appears she did wear the shirt, there is still no evidence she said that quote.

There was Russian collusion within the Trump campaign. This is proof of that.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

This was forwarded to Manafort and Kushner, and both agreed to go to the meeting. We have only their word, known liars, at to what was agreed to in that meeting.
Yet the Trump whores keep lying " There is no evidence."
They're such lying idiots..

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17824284
No he didn't you lying n!gger.

He didn't. Who did then? Who was President during the 2007 2008 recession and financial catastrophe?

The start of the recession under Bush was not the largest economic collapse since the great depression you lying faggot, it wasn't even as bad as the Carter shit show, but the recovery under Obama was the slowest since the great depression.

Name one other time when the entire financial sector was falling like dominoes since the great depression, dope.

Another Ironic Post......keep them coming, we need some humor here.

Lol, prove Russia collusion. She is against guns and she is proud of abortion. Proof enough.
I didn't say there was collusion. You're idiotically claiming Steinem made a comment she didn't make and wore a shirt she didn't wear. :cuckoo:
She wore the shirt, part of a photo shoot in 2004. Did you also know she had an illegal abortion in 1957? Glad to see you stick up for garbage.
So...everyone who ever had an abortion is garbage?

Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?

To make you liberal pussies piss your panties on a regular basis.
What a great way to run a country. What a great reason to elect a leader of a country. Yay you!

It's a side benefit.

You continue to be an asshole, and continue to prove how damn stupid you are. Why? [I suppose the second clause explains why]

Touched a nerve, did I pussy? Go change your panties.

You've never touched a nerve, your posts are all predictable, and mirror the latest talking points of the neo fascist / alt right / crazy right wing. Why would I or anyone take you seriously?

Yeah, I did. Big time.

I doubt you can even spell Neurologist, let alone touch one.

Lame joke.

I couldnt believe trump said that about sessions. Sessions even stated such in his hearings.. maybe trump should have watched :dunno:
I dont blame him for not wanting the fbi to dig in his finances if they dont have a link to the current russian investigation.

Honestly, how can an investigation into Trump's Campaign not end up in his finances... Ken Starr started with Whitewater and ended up with a blowjob in the white house, the GOP set the precedence..

Trump's main financers (Deutsche Bank) were caught money laundering for Russians... Trump appointed the man overseeing that deal to be Commerce Sec.
Trump's commerce secretary oversaw Russia deal while at Bank of Cyprus

Rex Tillerson paid fines for breaking Russian Sanctions...

Trump looks up to his neck in it and investigating his finances is very standard practice...

Pretty much. Takes a lowlife to end the life of one of their own.
cd0a742086dbf11dd8596a6a4ab709fa--respect-life-choose-life.jpg

Tell us what specifically was incorrect in what he said? Sessions shouldn't have caved he didn't do anything deserving of recusal, there was no conflict of interests and Mueller is staffing democratic activists wjo are leaking to the press like a sieve and Mueller is stepping outside of his investigative purview because he can't find any Russian collusion.
No Russian collusion? LOL Are you that fucking stupid?

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

What did they collude about and show me the evidence that she was working for the Russian government and while you're at it do you have evidence that Trump was aware of the meeting? She didn't bring anything to the table so there was no collusion on anything and nothing to report to authorities you stupid ****** dick taking faggot.
God damn, you are really fucking stupid aren't you. The e-mail stated that she represented the Russian government,

But she didn't you stupid fuck.

and the three of them, Trump Jr., Manafort, and Kushner, met her with that understanding. In other words, they were eager to collude with the Russian government on interference in a US Presidential election. The bastards should be standing in the docket for treason.

She didn't present anything at the meeting so what did the collude about and just who gave aid and comfort to an enemy of the US you stupid faggot? You must be thinking of the former chimp in chief Obama who went out of his way to make a special exception to grant 1500 known and documented terrorist asylum in the United States. That's aid and comfort to thousands of declared enemies of the United States, time for the treasonous ****** to hang I suppose.

If I believe that I'm hiring a hit man to kill my wife and the hit man is actually an undercover officer am I not guilty of a crime even though no one was killed?

There was nothing presented for him to have had to report to authorities.

You remain a moron. Saying that you're posting bullshit is not "sticking up for her" -- it's highlighting how gullible you are. While it appears she did wear the shirt, there is still no evidence she said that quote.
Okay we know she wore the shirt, now your gonna tell me she didn't state a liberal talking point? You call me gullible?

Get them out of here is a command to kick people out for disrupting a private event, that is not a felony nor an incitement to a felony. And yes the incitement has to be direct amd specific, it must be shown to likely cause imminent unlawful action. (Brandenburg v. Ohio)
Trump's instructions to law enforcement officers was specific and directed towards any and all LEO's; and such an order, coming from the president who's responsible for the Department of Justice, is a call for imminent unlawful action. And as demonstrated, in Vermont, a felony need not be commited. Inciting a felony is a criminal offense in itself even without a felony being committed.

lmfao it was a blanket off the cuff joke so fucking spare me your nonsense.
Ha Ha...a joke...ha ha.

Yes as evidenced by the context it wasn't a serious order you laughable moron.
Ha ha...a joke....ha ha

Yes a joke not an order or a directive you stupid faggot.

There was Russian collusion within the Trump campaign. This is proof of that.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

This was forwarded to Manafort and Kushner, and both agreed to go to the meeting. We have only their word, known liars, at to what was agreed to in that meeting.

What did they collude about and show me the evidence that she was working for the Russian government and while you're at it do you have evidence that Trump was aware of the meeting? She didn't bring anything to the table so there was no collusion on anything and nothing to report to authorities.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?

What a great way to run a country. What a great reason to elect a leader of a country. Yay you!

It's a side benefit.
A side benefit to what? Low self-esteem?

To make America great again. Go Trump.
Lindsey Graham, " If trump gets rid of Mueller that would be the end of his presidency."
And the republicans have the power to do it.
You gotta love the blowhard go down in smoke
Now he's on China's case for doing nothing about NK
then we have NK with nuke power to reach chicago
next Iran saying further sanctions might ruin nuke deal
and of course Russia retaliating for more sanctions
AND we have the AH tweeting about what ?? The man is a danger to our country

Pretty much. Takes a lowlife to end the life of one of their own.View attachment 141241
So...all those millions of women over the years and decades and centuries, etc. for any reason whatsoever are garbage to you. Ok.

Pretty much. Takes a lowlife to end the life of one of their own.View attachment 141241
So...all those millions of women over the years and decades and centuries, etc. for any reason whatsoever are garbage to you. Ok.
Did I studder?

You're speaking to some one who needed an abortion

Did I studder?
Speaking of English.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back