Tune in at 7ET Tonight: President Biden to deliver major speech on democracy in election’s closing days in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol

President Biden will be making a speech at 7pm ET tonight about the threat our democracy faces from election denial and from those who seek to undermine faith in the voting process.

Is he gonna talk about that thing, you know the thing?

That and the other thing like banning all of our petro burning cars, gasoline, freedom and anything fun or wholesome.

President Biden will be making a speech at 7pm ET tonight about the threat our democracy faces from election denial and from those who seek to undermine faith in the voting process.

The only question about Joe's speech is who will fall asleep first. Joe or his audience.

I'll wait for the gaffe highlight reel.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I don't believe he or his handlers expect this to change any races but that may not be the goal. They are already primed to deny the legitimacy of the results based on "voter suppression" and by ringing the bell of hate against the Republicans, they're just firing their opening shots for after this election. These people have decided to destroy the Republic by first eliminating faith in our electoral system. It wouldn't surprise me if they called their demented, perverted shock troops into the streets this fall.
Destroy Health Care
Destroy our Educational Systems
Destroy The Electoral System
Destroy The Automobile Industry and gasoline engine
Destroy The Energy Sector
Destroy The Supply Chain
Destroy The Financial Sector
Destroy Individual Liberties

Then begins the Tyranny and Oppression, and the subjugation of America to Globalists

Really going to keep going down this alley when it's been shown to be a dead end?
They have nothing else. Eventually, they'll double down to the point of trying to use the DOJ to come after very large numbers of dissidents under the claim that they are a "threat to democracy". They will not give power back, EVER...

Don't just talk about it. :eusa_whistle:

Everyone knows it's a last ditch effort, and every democrat knows that their
party is on life support this election cycle. Especially, when they have to
pull Biden from his bed and give a speech on 'democracy'.

And he'll hammer home his point that voting is a threat to democracy. LOL

I don't believe he or his handlers expect this to change any races but that may not be the goal. They are already primed to deny the legitimacy of the results based on "voter suppression" and by ringing the bell of hate against the Republicans, they're just firing their opening shots for after this election. These people have decided to destroy the Republic by first eliminating faith in our electoral system. It wouldn't surprise me if they called their demented, perverted shock troops into the streets this fall.
There is only one party the didn't know when to say when. There is only one party who have deny the validity of our Courts, even after a record of 60 to 1, still refused to do what is in the best interest of the country and make the conciliatory concession speech that had kept the non violent transfer of power a tradition.

There is only one party the didn't know when to say when. There is only one party who have deny the validity of our Courts, even after a record of 60 to 1, still refused to do what is in the best interest of the country and make the conciliatory concession speech that had kept the non violent transfer of power a tradition.
Hillary still believes She Waz Robbed.
Ask Bernie Sanders about Rigged Elections.
Ask Seth Rich what happens when you exposed The Democrat Party for Rigging Elections.

Blind is a good name for you.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY: I have to say it breaks my heart & frightens me to see the cancer eating away at the heart & soul of this amazing nation. Integrity & intelligence battling personal advancement & ignorance. When did those who don't share our views become the enemy and when did our fellow citizens decide it was 'American' to push for elected officials who would trample on the liberties & religious beliefs of those who don't share theirs? Constantly accepting the next 'new normal' can only bring us closer to a new unimaginable apocalypse

To All Those Who Don't Share My Views... You are not my enemy. A democracy needs those differences to make it better & ultimately stronger. Friendship doesn't need agreement. OUR enemy should be anyone who turns us against each other for their personal gain

You say our enemy should be anyone who turns us against one another for personal gain. Wouldn’t that be Biden, calling 60 million fellow Americans a threat to democracy in order to hold onto power?

Forum List

Back