Turkey' Erdogan says Ukraine deserves to be a NATO member

In other words, you agree with me that there is no reason to think Trump could have prevented the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
By not paying him billions for oil that we were already producing to help fund his war, and because Poopeypants poses no threat or instills no fear in anyone to prevent them from doing as they please.

Peace FOR Russia is not possible until it actively supports NATO for Ukraine and Putin gone.
Peace for Russia is not possible at all. As they say: "Nashe delo pravoye, vrag budet!", roughly it can be translated: "We are acting righteously, so there will be an enemy!"
There will be a war for them anyway. The only question for them is about level of allowed violence and who exactly will be their enemy this time.
And I'd prefer to keep this conflict contained.

Since you are clearly unable to come up with any reason to believe Trump would have been able to prevent the Russian invasion of Ukraine, it is obvious that you agree with me that Trump is full of shit when he claims he would have stopped it, even if you are reluctant to admit it.
Yes, we agree with you that you are full of shit.

By not paying him billions for oil that we were already producing to help fund his war, and because Poopeypants poses no threat or instills no fear in anyone to prevent them from doing as they please.
In other words, you have no idea what Trump could have done.

In other words, you have no idea what Trump could have done.
Nothing...he didn't need or have to do anything. There was no incentive for Putin to make a move then, and until the Biden crime family took over and we paid Putin to fight and also agreed to step out of the way...the door opened widely.
In other words, think up something to say other than your programmed Reichbabble.

This is just as stupid today as the last time you posted it. Putin's strategy today is to try to extend the war in Ukraine until the West loses interest in it and stops supporting Ukraine, which is just as stupid as your nuclear threats. Even the other Russian ultranationalist, who supported the idea of a quick war in Ukraine have lost confidence in Putin's ability to prosecute this war successfully.

Before the war, Ukraine was denied NATO membership in order to try to preserve good relations with Russia, but good relations with Russia are no longer possible, and no negotiated peace is possible without NATO membership for Ukraine to guarantee it.
So, that's what Biden's regime suggests to American citizens? The choice between another endless and highly expensive local war or short and devastating nuclear war against Russia itself?

So, that's what Biden's regime suggests to American citizens? The choice between another endless and highly expensive local war or short and devastating nuclear war against Russia itself?
Actually, choice A works best to keep the money laundering operation active for as long as possible with the Ukraine.

Again, you can't name any Trump policies that would have prevented the Russian invasion of Ukraine, yet you refuse to admit he is full of shit when he claims he could have prevented the invasion, why?

No citation of policies need, history speaks for itself.

Did Iran's and Russia's oil-based economies tank while Trump as President?

Did Russia invade Ukraine while Trump was President?

Did China poise themselves to invade Taiwan while Trump was President?

Did North Korea stop flinging missiles over the Sea of Japan while Trump was President?

Did the Taliban stop killing American soldiers the last year Trump was President?

Did ISIS virtually disappear while Trump was President?

Fuck policies, the BIden adminitration has "policies." We want "results", not "policies."

Did North Korea stop flinging missiles over the Sea of Japan while Trump was President?

Did the Taliban stop killing American soldiers the last year Trump was President?

Fuck policies, the BIden adminitration has "policies." We want "results", not "policies."
All it took was a crapped Depends on the steps of the Vatican to send the necessary message......

No, Dumbass, that's the future Putin is trying to force on the Russian people, but even his closest allies have lost confidence in his ability to prosecute the war successfully, and he will likely be replaced before too long by other ultranationalists who have realized this war is a mistake and withdraw from it.

I'm laughing....

Those sanctioning Ukraine joining NATO stock these in the front hall closets... ironic as fcuk, eh?!!

istockphoto-901670058-612x612.jpg

No, Dumbass, that's the future Putin is trying to force on the Russian people, but even his closest allies have lost confidence in his ability to prosecute the war successfully, and he will likely be replaced before too long by other ultranationalists who have realized this war is a mistake and withdraw from it.
The problem is that they are not going to understand that this war is a mistake.

So again you reiterate that you have no idea what Trump could have done to prevent the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and apparently you have no idea what Trump, himself has said about it, yet you remain unwilling to admit that he is full of shit when he says he would have prevented the war. Why?

So again you reiterate that you have no idea what Trump could have done to prevent the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and apparently you have no idea what Trump, himself has said about it, yet you remain unwilling to admit that he is full of shit when he says he would have prevented the war. Why?

A good place to start would have been Trump's phone call with Zelensky, which was the pathway to the Democrat's impeachment effort. In the call, Trump said "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it."

Had the corrupt business dealings of the Biden family been properly investigated, Both Joe and Hunter Biden would still be in prison and of course, Donald J. Trump would be President, and the war would have never happened.

But personally, I would have taken a different approach. Being the President of the United States, I would have had the power to divert funding into developing a time machine. Then I would have gone back in time to November 20,1942, found the baby Joe Biden sleeping in his crib, and smothered his ass with a pillow.

Problem solved!

Forum List

Back