🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkey invades Syria...

Hispanics have many other countries to move to if they want, so idiotic comparison.

I’m not for fighting for Kurds, but we sure as hell don’t need to be backing or friendly to Turkey.

You mean other than we signed several treaties of alliance with them?

Here's the thing. Turkey is a stabilizing force in an unstable region.

So if we were to take a side, we should probably take the side of the country that brings stability to the region, not the tribe that just saw our ill-advised invasion of Iraq as an opporunity.
Kurds deserve a homeland and have been our best ally in that particular area.
Putin and Russia do not like our support for Kurds.
Moscow has said it will fire on U.S. Special Forces in Syria if provoked
US supported anyone trying to steal Syrian land. In fact, they supported the Kurds and also their enemies. US forces are illegally in Syria.
Looks like they are more on defense to me. Been invaded soooo many times they want a buffer zone between them and Iran, Turkey, Iraq, and Syria. Can’t blame them.
Meet the Female Peshmerga Fighters Taking on ISIS

Obama’s good buddy Erdogan the warmonger is up to no good. Another great example of how the Hussein’s foreign policy was a disaster and wrong at every step.

As I have been saying for years now, it’s time we boot these barbaric Islamists out of NATO. No way we should be obligated to defend these Muslim dogs for their warmongering ways.

Turkey INVADES Syria – tanks and soldiers cross the border

Turkish military enters Syrian city after days of airstrikes - CNN
Are you calling for regime change in Damascus?

Trump Keeps US in Syria and Sets Off New War

"REX TILLERSON: Additionally, a total withdrawal of American personnel at this time would restore Assad and continue his brutal treatment against his own people. A murderer of his own people cannot generate the trust required for long-term stability."
so-u-sayin-hillary-is-the-one-who-wanted-regime-change-in-syria-to-be-a-top-priority-but-trump-is-go.jpg

No moron, I am not calling for regime change in Syria. I’m calling for us to break ties with Turkey. We have no business trying to control barbaric Muslims. Let them all kill each other, it’s what they do best.
Time to expel Turkey from NATO, Einstein?
"It’s Tim to Kick Erdogan’s Turkey Out of NATO..."

"'Erdogan, who is Islamist to the core, who once famously declared that 'the mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, and the faithful our soldiers'—seems to see himself as the Islamic leader of a post-Arab-Spring Muslim world.'

"He has spent the past 13 years dismantling every part of Turkish society that made it secular and democratic, remodeling the country, as Caroline Glick of the Center for Security Policy once wrote, 'into a hybrid of Putinist autocracy and Iranian theocracy.'

"Last fall, he even went so far as to praise the executive powers once granted to Adolph Hitler."

It's Time to Kick Erdogan's Turkey Out of NATO | HuffPost
ScreenHunter_588-Sep.-30-09.52.jpg

"Trump says Turkish president gets 'very high marks'"
Trump says Turkish president gets 'very high marks'

Obama’s good buddy Erdogan the warmonger is up to no good. Another great example of how the Hussein’s foreign policy was a disaster and wrong at every step.

As I have been saying for years now, it’s time we boot these barbaric Islamists out of NATO. No way we should be obligated to defend these Muslim dogs for their warmongering ways.

"REX TILLERSON: Additionally, a total withdrawal of American personnel at this time would restore Assad and continue his brutal treatment against his own people. A murderer of his own people cannot generate the trust required for long-term stability."
so-u-sayin-hillary-is-the-one-who-wanted-regime-change-in-syria-to-be-a-top-priority-but-trump-is-go.jpg

No moron, I am not calling for regime change in Syria. I’m calling for us to break ties with Turkey. We have no business trying to control barbaric Muslims. Let them all kill each other, it’s what they do best.

"'Erdogan, who is Islamist to the core, who once famously declared that 'the mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, and the faithful our soldiers'—seems to see himself as the Islamic leader of a post-Arab-Spring Muslim world.'

"He has spent the past 13 years dismantling every part of Turkish society that made it secular and democratic, remodeling the country, as Caroline Glick of the Center for Security Policy once wrote, 'into a hybrid of Putinist autocracy and Iranian theocracy.'

"Last fall, he even went so far as to praise the executive powers once granted to Adolph Hitler."

President Trump was merely being diplomatic on their first meeting.
He has been critical of them as he should be.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-fg-us-turkey-20180119-story.html

We should pull out our military in Turkey and get that asshole Erdogan booted from NATO.

Its a complicated world isnt it ?

I will just throw a few points into the mix.

Turkey is a key NATO partner because of it geographical situation.
Calls to kick them out are infantile.
Turkey bares the brunt of the US created refugee crisis.
Turks have assimilated into Europe for centuries and are lovely people.
Erdogan is a fucking nazi who is persecuting his own people.

The Kurds and the Turks have been at daggers for a long,long time.
The Kurds need a Kurdish homeland.
In the war on Isis they have been considered good guys and allies by the western power brokers.
We welcomed their help against Isis.
We welcomed every anti Assad faction without thinking it though.

But now Isis is fading the west has no appetite to fight Assad.
Assad is a murdering bastard.
But he is probably less of a threat than Isis.

So the equation is this.

Can the West...................find a Kurdish homeland,keep the Turks in Nato, remove Assad, keep the Isis threat under control and nullify Russian influence in thee area ?

Northern Ireland got sorted out by sitting around a table and talking. But this is Ulster in 3D.

You mean other than we signed several treaties of alliance with them?

Here's the thing. Turkey is a stabilizing force in an unstable region.

So if we were to take a side, we should probably take the side of the country that brings stability to the region, not the tribe that just saw our ill-advised invasion of Iraq as an opporunity.
Moscow has said it will fire on U.S. Special Forces in Syria if provoked
US supported anyone trying to steal Syrian land. In fact, they supported the Kurds and also their enemies. US forces are illegally in Syria.

capt. Blei claims that KURDS are trying to "STEAL SYRIAN LAND" ie---they
have no rights because they are not Baathist dogs. Kurds precede the filth of islam in Syria-------they are----sorta not quite muslims who -----did adopt the religion------but were so oppressed that they fled to the mountains-------in some
cases along with other oppressed groups like jews and Christians------in Iraq---the
Zoroastrians tagged along----(azidis----Baathist dogs dance on their dead bodies
too)
Syrian Kurds are Syrian citizens. Non-Syrian Kurds in Syria are granted Syrian citizenship via a presidential decree from 2011. Few apply because they are questioned for their stance towards the government. You see, since Syria broadmindedly hosts 300000 non-Syrian Kurds, the claim of oppression is utter bullshit.

Even if the Kurds (7-10 % of the population) get their own country in Syria, why should they have a third of the whole country?

701px-Syria_Ethno-religious_composition..jpg
Because after centuries of persecution and struggle, they have earned it.

Kurds started violent uprisings. What should the government do? Kurds must realize they are part of Syria´s diverse society and are no exception.
However, I am updating ekrem´s Olive Branch thread and there are first good news:
Olive Branch Operation

President Trump was merely being diplomatic on their first meeting.
He has been critical of them as he should be.

U.S. criticizes Turkey over military offensive in Kurdish-held northern Syria

We should pull out our military in Turkey and get that asshole Erdogan booted from NATO.
Trump being "diplomatic"?
Looks like just another example of his amateur night hypocrisy.
Maybe he should read more and watch less Fox News?

U.S. criticizes Turkey over military offensive in Kurdish-held northern Syria

"'It’s unfortunate that the entire situation has been misportrayed, misdescribed, some people misspoke,' Secretary of State Rex Tillersontold reporters after unveiling the administration’s new Syria policy in a speech Wednesday at Stanford University. 'We are not creating a border security force at all.'

"In his speech, Tillerson said the Trump administration would maintain a U.S. military presence — now said to be about 2,000 U.S. personnel — in Syria to keep pressure on Islamic State, to help counter Iranian influence, and to help create conditions for a political solution to the country’s civil war.

"President Trump said in November that the U.S. would stop arming the Kurds in Syria. Disclosure of the plan to build a sizable Kurdish force on the border appeared to reverse that pledge."

I'm pretty sure they'll end up like a lot of other people who had the bad judgement to trust us.

Again, not my circus, not my monkeys.

Salaadin was a kurd-------and a VERY MODERATE guy with conquered people
compared to the rest of the followers of the rapist dog of mecca. Muslims often
cite his actions as ------"SO WONDERFULLY ISLAMIC"-------in fact----he was more
like KURDISH (kinda unislamic)

and it wouldn't be a complete thread without the Zionist Tool spewing her Islamophobia.

They are NOT a stabilizing force in Europe, they flood the EU with Turkish immigrants as well as refugee trash from other shithole Islamic countries. The were for a time a moderate Muslim country thanks to the Ataturks who took out the radical Islamists as they were elected into power. But Muslims always go radical when given a choice. So they should be kicked out of NATO and immigration bans should go into effect against Turkish Muslims.

Actually, the reason why Europe is flooded with refugees is because after 16 years of war, we've displaced a lot of people.

The Europeans should be pissed at America, not Turkey.

Well, US foreign policy has been consistently bad for a long time. Obama carried on with a NATO ally. He didn't have reason to let go of that friendship at that time. At present things have changed since the "coup" in Turkey that was probably organized by Erdogan in the first place.

He's not invaded Syria, he's gone to wipe out the Kurds which is something he's wanted to do for a while. The US has, and still is, part of the problem in that it didn't divide Iraq up, and Trump won't do it now.

Turks, Baathists, Hezbollah, Assad, Shiite shit and, ISIS, Al Qaida
all the same and -----
ALL BAD FOR AFRIN

all the same and -----
ALL BAD FOR AFRIN
You´re an idiot sometimes. Without Assad, I mean if he was defeated, who could have protected the Kurds from ISIS and al-Qaeda? The US would have dropped them because they don´t care who controls the lands as long as it isn´t Damascus.
The big difference is that places where Hezbollah or other Shia militias put out the "rebels" or ISIS are turned into government control, be it in Syria, Lebanon or Iraq.
The others play the land grabbing game and that is why there is and was so much rebel on rebel. The Kurds in and north of Aleppo know well that Damascus is why they are still there, not Washington.

Last edited:
all the same and -----
ALL BAD FOR AFRIN
You´re an idiot sometimes. Without Assad, I mean if he was defeated, who could have protected the Kurds from ISIS and al-Qaeda? The US would have dropped them because they don´t care who controls the lands as long as it isn´t Damascus.
The big difference is that places where Hezbollah or other Shia militias put out the "rebels" or ISIS are turned into government control, be it in Syria, Lebanon or Iraq.
The others play the land grabbing game and that is why there is and was so much rebel on rebel. The Kurds in and north of Aleppo know well that Damascus is why they are still there, not Washington.

wrong again THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN

all the same and -----
ALL BAD FOR AFRIN

wrong again THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN
What are you babbling again?

I'm pretty sure they'll end up like a lot of other people who had the bad judgement to trust us.

Again, not my circus, not my monkeys.

Salaadin was a kurd-------and a VERY MODERATE guy with conquered people
compared to the rest of the followers of the rapist dog of mecca. Muslims often
cite his actions as ------"SO WONDERFULLY ISLAMIC"-------in fact----he was more
like KURDISH (kinda unislamic)

and it wouldn't be a complete thread without the Zionist Tool spewing her Islamophobia.
As long as we have a Republican President and Congress the PKD will receive our support in North Iraq.

Forum List

Back