🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkey invades Syria...

As long as we have a Republican President and Congress the PKD will receive our support in North Iraq.

Won't make a difference. Now that they've wrapped up ISIL, the Kurds are next on the list.

Again, not our problem.
I think we have a moral obligation to support them.

I notice-----that DA MEDIA does not handle this issue much-----
IGNORES the atrocities committed by DA BAATHIST PIGS against
da kurds and even ignores the atrocities committed against the
kurds by the SHIITE SHIT

No, we don't.

It's not our problem.

kurds by the SHIITE SHIT

Because nobody cares about it.

The Media is a business. They tell people what they want to hear about. They don't want to hear about the Kurdish scum getting theirs from their neighbors... they want to hear about Kayne and Kim's new cleverly named baby.

No, we don't.

It's not our problem.

kurds by the SHIITE SHIT

Because nobody cares about it.

The Media is a business. They tell people what they want to hear about. They don't want to hear about the Kurdish scum getting theirs from their neighbors... they want to hear about Kayne and Kim's new cleverly named baby.

Kurds is human beans. We did not hear much about the two million Armenians
murdered by the Turks (1915) We did not hear about the Nazi shit-----1935 - 45. or the murder of the KULAKS We did not hear about the genocide in Cambodia. 1970s or the Genocide in East Pakistan 1971. Sadaam's mass
murder of Kurdish children. -------etc etc etc -------only those who wanted to know---
knew

murdered by the Turks (1915) We did not hear about the Nazi shit-----1935 - 45. or the murder of the KULAKS We did not hear about the genocide in Cambodia. 1970s or the Genocide in East Pakistan 1971. Sadaam's mass
murder of Kurdish children. -------etc etc etc -------only those who wanted to know---
knew

Well, when the Kurds run Hollywood like the Jews do, I'm sure will get all sorts of melodramas about how bad this all was.

But why is any of this our problem?

knew

Well, when the Kurds run Hollywood like the Jews do, I'm sure will get all sorts of melodramas about how bad this all was.

But why is any of this our problem?

because Jesus said so

What about Ankara´s al-Qaeda forces? Do you think the people in Afrin are better off with them?

Again, not my circus, not my monkeys. We need to stop sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and trying to figure out who the "nice" hornets are.
The US has supported all war parties in Syria except for the only legitimate, the government. The other forces are made up and or terrorist. When for example Kurdish forces could have a legitimate status, their remote control from abroad by either Turkish-Kurdish organizations or the US-government puts their general status in question. If the Kurdish forces were solely focused on protecting their land in Syria from terrorist threats like "rebels" or ISIS and even separation from Syria within reason but not involved in land grabbing and harming the government on behalf of powers abroad, then we could talk of the a force that could gain international legitimacy. Part of the YPG forces are legitimate, part not, so in general not.

What about Ankara´s al-Qaeda forces? Do you think the people in Afrin are better off with them?

Again, not my circus, not my monkeys. We need to stop sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and trying to figure out who the "nice" hornets are.
The US has supported all war parties in Syria except for the only legitimate, the government. The other forces are made up and or terrorist. When for example Kurdish forces could have a legitimate status, their remote control from abroad by either Turkish-Kurdish organizations or the US-government puts their general status in question. If the Kurdish forces were solely focused on protecting their land in Syria from terrorist threats like "rebels" or ISIS and even separation from Syria within reason but not involved in land grabbing and harming the government on behalf of powers abroad, then we could talk of the a force that could gain international legitimacy. Part of the YPG forces are legitimate, part not, so in general not.

BS----Kurds have been reviled in ALL the places in which they have lived----sequestered up in the
mountain ranges to escape the filth of ----IRANI, IRAQI, SYRIAN, and TURKISH muslims------they
are mostly muslims------but also provide a kind of only mildly hostile refuge for ESCAPING Christians, Jews
and Zoroastrians. Kurds up in the mountains were up there LONG before the filth of Baathism was invented and Baathism has done them NO GOOD

The US has supported all war parties in Syria except for the only legitimate, the government.

Again, your hero Assad is the biggest bastard out there. He's why we should go back to assassinating leaders who piss us off.

BS----Kurds have been reviled in ALL the places in which they have lived--

Usually, when a group is reviled no matter where they live,it's usually about them.

Kurds deserve a homeland and have been our best ally in that particular area.
Putin and Russia do not like our support for Kurds.

I'm pretty sure they'll end up like a lot of other people who had the bad judgement to trust us.

Again, not my circus, not my monkeys.

Salaadin was a kurd-------and a VERY MODERATE guy with conquered people
compared to the rest of the followers of the rapist dog of mecca. Muslims often
cite his actions as ------"SO WONDERFULLY ISLAMIC"-------in fact----he was more
like KURDISH (kinda unislamic)

and it wouldn't be a complete thread without the Zionist Tool spewing her Islamophobia.
As long as we have a Republican President and Congress the PKD will receive our support in North Iraq.
Just one problem there....you dont have a Republican President, you have Trump. And he sold the Kurds up the river last fall.

I'm pretty sure they'll end up like a lot of other people who had the bad judgement to trust us.

and it wouldn't be a complete thread without the Zionist Tool spewing her Islamophobia.
Just one problem there....you dont have a Republican President, you have Trump. And he sold the Kurds up the river last fall.
I was not happy about it either.

I was not happy about it either.
I'm with you 100% on the Kurds, regardless of any of our other differences.

The US has supported all war parties in Syria except for the only legitimate, the government.

Again, your hero Assad is the biggest bastard out there. He's why we should go back to assassinating leaders who piss us off.

Usually, when a group is reviled no matter where they live,it's usually about them.

you got a citation to support the shit-mouth comment?

the kurds live in muslim dominated countries-------as an almost break off group from
mainstream------they also harbor other fugitives from shariah shit-----like Christians, Jews
and Zoroastrians--------it's all about islam

the kurds live in muslim dominated countries-------as an almost break off group from
mainstream------they also harbor other fugitives from shariah shit-----like Christians, Jews
and Zoroastrians--------it's all about islam

no, it's about our stupid policy of sticking our dicks in the Hornet's nest and hoping there are some nice hornets in there that won't sting us.

The Kurds aren't our "Friends", they are just opportunists playing us for fools.

Forum List

Back