Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Link to Trump repeatedly bombing civilians with drones?

Oh wait...that was Obabble.

The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Obama’s Final Drone Strike Data
And yet Trump is easily outpacing Obama.

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama's numbers

Please link to some verified data - not the Daily Beast.
Well, the recent numbers hard to find, since the orange turd cancelled the reporting of them by executive order. (As opposed to Obama , who released unsolicited reports on all his drone activity).

But the numbers in the article are from CENTCOMM and from here: Drone Warfare — The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

Turkey has attacked. Trump say's "it's a bad idea".

There it is folks !! Incredibly hawkish words !
He should go further, tell them he's going to tell their moms ! Make them sit in the corner, take a timeout.
Trump could follow Obama's lead and tell them to, "cut it out!"

[

I thanked you for your message but it was really me thanking you for your service.

God bless you and all who served before, with and after you who fought for, and some gave their life to defend, this crazy ass nation of ours.

Trump said today that he does not want more dead American soldiers coming home in flag draped coffins. Soldiers that were fighting somebody else's wars for them.

I would like to see all the fighting in the Middle East stop but that ain't gonna happen. It has been going on for thousands of years and will continue. All we are going to do is get Americans killed and nothing much will change. Thank god Trump understands that.

I am glad we have a President that is looking after American interest for a change. God bless Trump.

"Beware of foreign entanglements"--George Washington

Last edited:
Wait until the trump approved blood bath makes the news channels....What is FOX going to do? Maybe they could play videos of Putin's vacation?
Wait until the trump approved blood bath makes the news channels....What is FOX going to do? Maybe they could play videos of Putin's vacation?

So Moon Bat vote for one of those idiot Democrat clowns running for President and if one wins they can send troops back to Syria. Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands of them. Whatever your little Moon Bat heart desires.
We didn't need many there to stop the turks invasion Funny they only started coming after we were leaving
Yes Will the blood will be on Trumps hands And he won't GAF

Would you, if it had happened under Obama, Clinton, Biden, etc?
sure I would unnecessary death is not my thing

[

I thanked you for your message but it was really me thanking you for your service.

God bless you and all who served before, with and after you who fought for, and some gave their life to defend, this crazy ass nation of ours.

Trump said today that he does not want more dead American soldiers coming home in flag draped coffins. Soldiers that were fighting somebody else's wars for them.

I would like to see all the fighting in the Middle East stop but that ain't gonna happen. It has been going on for thousands of years and will continue. All we are going to do is get Americans killed and nothing much will change. Thank god Trump understands that.

I am glad we have a President that is looking after American interest for a change. God bless Trump.

"Beware of foreign entanglements"--Geprge Washington
Hope trump reads that

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
Where in the past have you stood with regard to the US involvement in Syria specifically, and the Middle East generally?

Provide proof of your stance with past commentary you have made regarding America's involvement in each instance.

The Turkish president brow beat the orange coward to allow his army to kill defenseless women and children.....simple as that....

Maybe trump is doing Putin another favor?
Trump does not care about the Kurds

They helped him to defeat ISIS, now they are of no use to him

[

TDS afflicted Moon Bats and Neocons, both ignoring that advice.
I dont know if it's always the best advice (we should look after our friends), but Trump IS the closest thing weve had to Washington in a hundred years.
Washington was an honest man Trump is a fn liar

If Obama had done this you stupid Moon Bats would be praising his half black ass.

[

I dont know if it's always the best advice (we should look after our friends), but Trump IS the closest thing weve had to Washington in a hundred years.

If Obama had done this you stupid Moon Bats would be praising his half black ass.
And you would be having a cultish meltdown.

Turkey is not going to take over or smash anything
learn some history
----it's like Beirut/etc --we were accomplishing NOTHING
..also like using force in Somalia-accomplished nothing politically/etc
..also Vietnam
etc

I've been pretty supportive of Trump but I dont like this move. Historically speaking the Turks are some real shit bags. Genocide against the Armenians and other ethnic groups. The Kurds were our boots on the ground so we didnt need to send troops over there That saved American lives, and it wouldn't have killed us to at least secure an agreement with Turkey to hold them to, before pulling out, if thats what we have to do.
The sudden move is pretty bad... sends a bad signal to anyone we need to work with us in the future, and simply..being faithful and honorable to people who have been our friend is the right thing to do. The kurds are one of the most tolerant people in the ME, probably do to all the suffering they have gone through. They dont deserve this. I hope Trump will change his mind.
are we supposed to stay there forever? as people wanted us to in Vietnam?

No , not forever, but it doesn't take very many US troops present to keep Turkey from bombing. The Kurds were fighting along side us in many respects here, I feel at the very least we could have given them a heads up. We left them very unprepared, and maybe Trump should have tried for a negotiation with Turkey as well, at least bought them some time. Other than just mentioning something about wrecking Turkey's economy. Why even bother saying that if we're not going to do anything? I've supported Trump but no one is above criticism. This might be one of those times
they knew before we knew that we were leaving--they are not stupid
Psychic eh! I’d be afraid fighting someone who knows what I’m going to do before I do

[

You would have hated George Washington too.

Forum List

Back