Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Because leaving US troops of less than 100 in that area doesn’t hurt. They are not in danger.

But abandoning the area for no good excuse is just a worthless garbage pile of cow dung policy.

They would have been in danger if Turkey moved anyway, and it would also have created the chance of an international incident.
turkey didn't move in, until Trump gave them the OK to move in.... turkey has not moved in the past several years, because they could not take chances that they would harm U S Troops
Yes and imho Trump is responsible for all the murder and mayhem there ......and all the republican dunces here bow their heads and ask for another
he is solely responsible, because he acted alone, and did not seek the advise of his advisors in his cabinet, or in the National Security agency/counsil, or Military intelligence, nor Military generals or Allied partners....

According to the Press......

Rube.
Trump like so many others he did it to STABBED The Kurds in the back

Because leaving US troops of less than 100 in that area doesn’t hurt. They are not in danger.

But abandoning the area for no good excuse is just a worthless garbage pile of cow dung policy.

They would have been in danger if Turkey moved anyway, and it would also have created the chance of an international incident.
turkey didn't move in, until Trump gave them the OK to move in.... turkey has not moved in the past several years, because they could not take chances that they would harm U S Troops

So Trump gave an explicit "OK?"

Or they didn't move because the Kurd thing has been escalating where it has now gotten to a point they had to take action.
Trump gave the OK, thru his announcement of pulling out, with absolutely no planned exit strategy or notice to military or allies, to prevent this from happening...

it was reckless and a dereliction of duty imo.

So what was our original exit Strategy in Syria?

What is our overall end game with the Kurds and their desire for a State carved out of parts of 3 others?

Amazing that NOW you want an endgame....
it's amazing to me that you think this was all honky dory and done in a way that was in America's best national security interest!

Many people hear Kurds and they automatically think Good Kurds . I don't really pay much attention to these Kurds but from what I HEAR there are factions of GOOD Kurds and BAD Kurds . And I HEAR that it is the BAD Kurds that are being killed by the Turks . Who knows , I don't know so I will follow the lead of the TRUMP who I believe knows the difference between the Good and Bad Kurds Edward and others .

Yes and imho Trump is responsible for all the murder and mayhem there ......and all the republican dunces here bow their heads and ask for another
he is solely responsible, because he acted alone, and did not seek the advise of his advisors in his cabinet, or in the National Security agency/counsil, or Military intelligence, nor Military generals or Allied partners....

According to the Press......

Rube.
Trump like so many others he did it to STABBED The Kurds in the back

And again, you only care now.

Do you support a Kurdish State, and the inevitable war that would be required to create it?

Should the US go to war against Syria, Turkey and Iraq to support the Kurds actual goal?

So Trump gave an explicit "OK?"

Or they didn't move because the Kurd thing has been escalating where it has now gotten to a point they had to take action.
Trump gave the OK, thru his announcement of pulling out, with absolutely no planned exit strategy or notice to military or allies, to prevent this from happening...

it was reckless and a dereliction of duty imo.

So what was our original exit Strategy in Syria?

What is our overall end game with the Kurds and their desire for a State carved out of parts of 3 others?

Amazing that NOW you want an endgame....
it's amazing to me that you think this was all honky dory and done in a way that was in America's best national security interest!

It's unsurprising to me that people like you look at it through your TDS lenses.

ucEFE7R.jpg

Iraqi Christian Foundation on Twitter

Iraqi Christian Foundation - Serving Persecuted Christians in Middle East

Um he was elected to make tough decisions. He ran on getting us the fuck out of the ME. He's doing just that. Why are you libtards such warmongers? You were against the ME war when it was Bush and bitched for years about it, but when Obama gets us into Syria that's perfectly fine. Then Trump wants to start getting us the fuck out you bitch about that?

Do you want Americans to die in the ME or not? And by all means, nothing is stopping you from taking up arms and going fight with the Kurds. If you won't do it, then STFU.

Dude - you need to come down from those high altitudes. It's starting to affect you thinking reasonably.

The War on ISIS, the war that Trump claims he won.
8 Americans killed
11,600–12,500 Kurds killed
Draft Dodging Trump and those supporting Trumps betrayal of the Kurds, don't deserve to breath the same air as the Kurds.
But those who fought next to the Kurds have a much different opinion of the Kurds than Trump and his Little Trumpsters.
US soldier in Syria: 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

History will record the day that trump turned his back on the Kurds as a dark day for the US. It will take a long time before the US can be trusted as an Allie again.....

I have to wonder if the Turkish president didn't threaten the trump tower in an effort to get permission to attack the Kurds. Let's face it....to trump...his personal wealth is more important than a few hundred innocent Kurd women and children....

trump has no honor....no morality....and obviously no conscious....

Many people hear Kurds and they automatically think Good Kurds . I don't really pay much attention to these Kurds but from what I HEAR there are factions of GOOD Kurds and BAD Kurds . And I HEAR that it is the BAD Kurds that are being killed by the Turks . Who knows , I don't know so I will follow the lead of the TRUMP who I believe knows the difference between the Good and Bad Kurds Edward and others .

I'm going to take the word of the special forces on the ground working with the Kurds. I'm pretty sure they will know who the good/bad Kurds are better than a man sitting in the oval office who hasn't taken the time to speak with his generals before making a decision that will cost lives.

chain of Command and TRUMP is the Boss while the Special Forces are the employees KNiss .

chain of Command and TRUMP is the Boss while the Special Forces are the employees KNiss .

Generally I wouldn't argue but sometimes we have to question authority when it's so blatantly questionable......

For me, this is one of those times. For you, it's not.

and concerning Assumptions . I don't believe that anyone on this board knows if the TRUMP speaks with his Generals or advisors KNiss .

TRUMP is in charge of the whole wide world :afro:. We elected him because we trust him to make the correct decisions about the future of this Great Country the USA and da world eh .

tax payers are not paying the huge bucks for all of the advisors to trump, for him to not use them....

he is suppose to make well advised decisions in the best interest of our Nation, now and in the future.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

Turkey fights PKK terrorists, where is the problem?

tax payers are not paying the huge bucks for all of the advisors to trump, for him to not use them....

he is suppose to make well advised decisions in the best interest of our Nation, now and in the future.
-------------------------------------- and as I said in post number 434 . I do not believe that anyone on this board KNOWS if the TRUMP speaks to his advisors or Generals . And even if he does speak with them , well as CiC Trump can ignore their advice no matter what their advice is . The TRUMP is da boss Care4 .

Why pay big salaries to top advisers if you have the man who says he knows more about "everything" than anyone else?

He knows more about campaign finance, but he has, on multiple occasion, broken campaign finance laws and even initiated a Conspiracy to do so. That is answered by more than a slap on the wrist. That is enforced as a crime by the FEC.

And if we actually had an Attorney General, instead of a trump stooge, the DOJ would agree with the FEC.....trump continually breaks campaign finance laws...

Forum List

Back