Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

Turkey fights PKK terrorists, where is the problem?

Trump Calls Turkey’s Syrian Offensive a ‘Bad Idea,’ but Opposes ‘Senseless Wars’

The next time we need an ally to do our fighting for us, they are going to have to say No. The US is turning it's back on an ally that basically did the fighting against ISIS. trump should be ashamed...but he isn't. Narcissist, such as he is, have very little compassion or conscious. Their interest is self centered.

trump only cares about himself, and if it does not harm him, his family. He would gladly throw Junior. Jerrad, or Ivanka under the bus is it saved him or his bank account.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.

Turkey----DA VICTIM of Kurdish oppression !!!!!!!!!!!

Turkey is all that is holding a tsunami of Syrians from trampling Europe into a bloodbath.

If the Kurds cannot stop being terrorists Turkey will have to deal with them. Unlike the USA, Turkey isn't going to let their people get killed in the name of diversity.
Nonsense...Outside agitators are causing most of the chaos in Syria...All things being equal, it's more than safe to say that Assad and the Syrians would be very happy for all this bullshit to end.

Kurds did not help us in Normandy. Trump must be smoking weed.

Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron POTUS....... Sickening.
Are the Turks committing war crimes or not?

We don’t know yet. But history will judge Trump. The whole world is watching your fake messiah.

We don’t know yet? LOL. That was an awful lot of screaming and ranting over “not knowing yet”. Funny how you won’t answer the question straight. You’re nothing but a leftwing lunatic who could care less about the Kurds or Turks, you just need another reason to scream about President Trump like a little petulant child.

We do care for the Kurds that will be slaughtered caused by a petulant child potus.

Fighting Turkey’s military might are no match for these Kurds. Oh they will fight alright that I can guarantee......... but they will get slaughtered.

Then what? Will you support sanctions against Turkey? Kicking them out of NATO? War?

Hawk. Sanctions against Turkey, kicking out of NATO and war? What the hell are you talking about?

That is heck of a pay. To just leave less than 100 us troops in that area.

So your answer is Turkey gets no punishment and isn’t held accountable for their own actions, but President Trump must pay and everything is his fault.

You got that wrong Hawk. Why don’t you watch where you drop those droppings?

Trump is accountable for withdrawal of US troops which resulted atrocities....

You’re all over the place. “You don’t know” if there are atrocities or not, you just know President Trump is to be held “accountable”, not the Turks. You are fucking pathetic.

There will be. Just sit and watch.

I've been pretty supportive of Trump but I dont like this move. Historically speaking the Turks are some real shit bags. Genocide against the Armenians and other ethnic groups. The Kurds were our boots on the ground so we didnt need to send troops over there That saved American lives, and it wouldn't have killed us to at least secure an agreement with Turkey to hold them to, before pulling out, if thats what we have to do.
The sudden move is pretty bad... sends a bad signal to anyone we need to work with us in the future, and simply..being faithful and honorable to people who have been our friend is the right thing to do. The kurds are one of the most tolerant people in the ME, probably do to all the suffering they have gone through. They dont deserve this. I hope Trump will change his mind.
are we supposed to stay there forever? as people wanted us to in Vietnam?

But you don’t have a problem Trump sending troops to Saudi Arabia to babysit.

The number of US troops in Syria is less than 100 as special operations. Its a small number but it’s a heck of a pay for an allies that helped us fight the ISIS.
we have no business there--still cost $$$$$$
that's what they said about Vietnam=learn some history

Yes we do have business in that area.

You must be stuck stupid with Vietnam because this is a different war.
....that's exactly what they said about Vietnam--we have business there/we should be there--hahahhahahaah
YOU are a dumbass for repeating failed history
what business is that--dumbass??

Yet you are not saying about sending troops to Saudi. Today your messiah will send another 1,500 to Saudi on top of what are already there.

If we don’t have business in Syria then we should not be acting like a super power. Then let China and Russia take over. Is that fair for you? If you know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
if there is or was any reason to DEMONSTRATE against Trump------in the past------
it was not clear to me. NOW THERE IS----Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of decency and make it clear that abandoning the Kurds
to the barbarism of Erdogan is a VILE AND UNAMERICAN MOVE

Agree 100%.

Turkey is now attacking the Kurds. The whole world knew that is what going to happen.
Except Trump and you.

So, what do you want done? Attack our NATO “ally”?

You must be using Trump the great general military tactics. Crap. Who said attacking an ally Turkey?
These Kurds sacrificed and helped us fight an enemy instead of American soldiers.
Now we are abandoning them because Trump have a hotel in Istanbul.

There is no way in hell that you can give me an honest or good reason why we are abandoning these Kurds..History will judge the ineptness of the POTUS. The whole world is watching why they are being murdered. Women, children and men.
Think who are you supporting.

I’ve got nothing against the Kurds, neither does President Trump. This is about Turkey being run by thugs. This exposes them for what they are, and highlights the fact they should be kicked out of NATO.

Clearly you want our soldiers used as human shields to protect Kurds, I do not.

Wrong.

They are in the area anyway.
Leaving US troops in that area doesn’t hurt but abandoning the area ........ which results a loss of lives and murder, rapes and slaughters is a heck of a pay for these people.

For fuck sake just admit it this is just a trump moronic policy. Trump will be judged by this...... At the same time I like it because this will be used against him during the election.
OMFG!!!!!
murder/rapes/ loss of lives goes on all over the world all the time!!!!!!!!
it's not our job to stop humans from being human--because you CAN'T

here is the critical point:
...foreign countries cannot change the cultures/politics of other countries--without TOTAL destruction/invasion such as Japan and Germany 1945..even then you don't change the culture
examples:
Afghanistan with first Britain, then Russia, and NOW the US!!!
Vietnam
most wars are not total wars
the Israeli-Arab conflict went on from 1948-past the 80s!!!!!!

we can't stay in these places forever

Oh lord. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Those kurds have always been targets, either syria, Iraq or Turkey. The US will still protect a large area of Syria held by the Kurds.

Yes, they are our allies, however parts of their organization also fight against Turkey, one of our other allies, one we have relations with via NATO.

Should we go to war with Turkey over the Kurds?

If it comes to that, we should. Of course, there are ways to Bring Turkey to heal without going to war. Economic Sanctions, suspension from NATO, etc.

Fun to watch the Right Wing Warmongers turn into a bunch of hippies when their Orange Man wants to sell out an ally.

Yet harder economic sanctions are "bad" when applied to Iran. Again, you would bitch about whatever Trump did.

Your views on this are worthless.

There is no way in hell that you can tell us this is good Trump policy.

We have to see the outcome. Trump has always been a "get the Troops out" guy by thought. And I think that mostly revolves around boots on the ground, he seems like a guy OK with bombing or missiling the shit out of anyone that looks at us sideways.

I support pulling troops out if and when for a good reason. So far the only reason that this lousy POTUS had come out was ..... They did not help us in Normandy.

His own spineless GOPs headed by McConnell are even against this abandonment of an ally.

This is just horrible. I want our troops out of the Middle East but not at the expense of the lives of those who did most of the fighting against isis.

I believe he did this for his own personal financial benefit. He has a trump towers in Turkey. I'm sure that pressure was put on him by Turkey using those towers.

trump put himself before the nation. Again.

So we should go to war with Turkey?

The Turks were going to move. The 50-100 US troops in the zone they want to control were not going to stop them.

Well, I dont think we needed to go to war with Turkey. All we really needed to do was stay put. It's not like that was a hot spot. In the last 5 years we lost 6 soldiers in the region while the Kurds lost 11,000 because they were the ones on the offensive.... for themselves yes, but also for us. It isnt telling the true story if people try to say the Kurds were only fighting for themselves, they knew they were also fighting for our objectives and at least, THEY thought that they were our ally.
If we had simply stayed put, was Turkey going to bomb us? I don't think so. I think there are many other places we could have brought troops home from Around the world, that would have had less a devastating effect on a population. I think it just wasnt the time to bring out troops yet..... at least not without attempting some negotiations first. Something to hold Erdogon to.
I don't believe Erdogon has real proof that the Kurds he's bombing now were PKK, the bombing was unprovoked and the Turks are really taking advantage of a situation and I think Trump really made a mistake here by not valuing the ally that the Kurds are to us.

The problem is the Kurd's overall goal, a united Kurdistan will require Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give up substantial territory.

It's amazing that for decades we have used Kurds for our own purposes, playing lip service to their desire for a homeland, but now, all of a sudden, when it can hurt Trump, people really start caring about them?

Because leaving US troops of less than 100 in that area doesn’t hurt. They are not in danger.

But abandoning the area for no good excuse is just a worthless garbage pile of cow dung policy.

They would have been in danger if Turkey moved anyway, and it would also have created the chance of an international incident.

How? Can you enlighten me?

The Kurds weren't in any danger before Trump started selling them out.

It impresses me that all you warmongers who supported Bush no matter how many times he lied and denounced Obama when he got us out of Iraq have all turned into a bunch of hippies when your Orange Fuhrer sells out our only ally.

the Kurds have been in danger for more than 1000 years-----which is why they live
up in them thar hills

Fighting Turkey’s military might are no match for these Kurds. Oh they will fight alright that I can guarantee......... but they will get slaughtered.

Then what? Will you support sanctions against Turkey? Kicking them out of NATO? War?

Hawk. Sanctions against Turkey, kicking out of NATO and war? What the hell are you talking about?

That is heck of a pay. To just leave less than 100 us troops in that area.

And if Turkey moved anyway and some of them died, you would have bitched and moaned about how Trump left out troops there to die.

These US troops are inside the Kurds territory. They’ve been there before even Trumpits became POTUS.

How and why should they be in danger? There are no Turkey inside the Kurds territories. Or they will be eaten alive including the feathers.

Because leaving US troops of less than 100 in that area doesn’t hurt. They are not in danger.

But abandoning the area for no good excuse is just a worthless garbage pile of cow dung policy.

They would have been in danger if Turkey moved anyway, and it would also have created the chance of an international incident.
turkey didn't move in, until Trump gave them the OK to move in.... turkey has not moved in the past several years, because they could not take chances that they would harm U S Troops
Yes and imho Trump is responsible for all the murder and mayhem there ......and all the republican dunces here bow their heads and ask for another
he is solely responsible, because he acted alone, and did not seek the advise of his advisors in his cabinet, or in the National Security agency/counsil, or Military intelligence, nor Military generals or Allied partners....

Um he was elected to make tough decisions. He ran on getting us the fuck out of the ME. He's doing just that. Why are you libtards such warmongers? You were against the ME war when it was Bush and bitched for years about it, but when Obama gets us into Syria that's perfectly fine. Then Trump wants to start getting us the fuck out you bitch about that?

Do you want Americans to die in the ME or not? And by all means, nothing is stopping you from taking up arms and going fight with the Kurds. If you won't do it, then STFU.

Bullshit. Just admit it this is Trump total fuck up policy.
Explain how we are getting fuck in Syria when we kick ass. We only have less than 100 special ops inside the Kurds territory having a good time. They are not in danger like Afghanistan.

Obama sent special ops in Syria to fight the ISIS with the help of these Kurds. So stop making BULLSHIT.

Well, I dont think we needed to go to war with Turkey. All we really needed to do was stay put. It's not like that was a hot spot. In the last 5 years we lost 6 soldiers in the region while the Kurds lost 11,000 because they were the ones on the offensive.... for themselves yes, but also for us. It isnt telling the true story if people try to say the Kurds were only fighting for themselves, they knew they were also fighting for our objectives and at least, THEY thought that they were our ally.
If we had simply stayed put, was Turkey going to bomb us? I don't think so. I think there are many other places we could have brought troops home from Around the world, that would have had less a devastating effect on a population. I think it just wasnt the time to bring out troops yet..... at least not without attempting some negotiations first. Something to hold Erdogon to.
I don't believe Erdogon has real proof that the Kurds he's bombing now were PKK, the bombing was unprovoked and the Turks are really taking advantage of a situation and I think Trump really made a mistake here by not valuing the ally that the Kurds are to us.

The problem is the Kurd's overall goal, a united Kurdistan will require Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give up substantial territory.

It's amazing that for decades we have used Kurds for our own purposes, playing lip service to their desire for a homeland, but now, all of a sudden, when it can hurt Trump, people really start caring about them?

turkey didn't move in, until Trump gave them the OK to move in.... turkey has not moved in the past several years, because they could not take chances that they would harm U S Troops

So Trump gave an explicit "OK?"

Or they didn't move because the Kurd thing has been escalating where it has now gotten to a point they had to take action.

By withdrawing US a tiny forces from Kurd territories. Yes Trump gave the signal to endrogan.

Many people hear Kurds and they automatically think Good Kurds . I don't really pay much attention to these Kurds but from what I HEAR there are factions of GOOD Kurds and BAD Kurds . And I HEAR that it is the BAD Kurds that are being killed by the Turks . Who knows , I don't know so I will follow the lead of the TRUMP who I believe knows the difference between the Good and Bad Kurds Edward and others .

Trump said..... these Kurds did not help us in Normandy. Stick with that if that is okay with you.

Turkey----DA VICTIM of Kurdish oppression !!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Turkey and see how the country suffers under Kurdish PKK plague

Yes and imho Trump is responsible for all the murder and mayhem there ......and all the republican dunces here bow their heads and ask for another
he is solely responsible, because he acted alone, and did not seek the advise of his advisors in his cabinet, or in the National Security agency/counsil, or Military intelligence, nor Military generals or Allied partners....

According to the Press......

Rube.
Trump like so many others he did it to STABBED The Kurds in the back

And again, you only care now.

Do you support a Kurdish State, and the inevitable war that would be required to create it?

Should the US go to war against Syria, Turkey and Iraq to support the Kurds actual goal?

Well....... there are millions of Kurds already imbedded in northern Syria. Where do you want them to go? More refugees to US?

So Trump gave an explicit "OK?"

Or they didn't move because the Kurd thing has been escalating where it has now gotten to a point they had to take action.
Trump gave the OK, thru his announcement of pulling out, with absolutely no planned exit strategy or notice to military or allies, to prevent this from happening...

it was reckless and a dereliction of duty imo.

So what was our original exit Strategy in Syria?

What is our overall end game with the Kurds and their desire for a State carved out of parts of 3 others?

Amazing that NOW you want an endgame....
it's amazing to me that you think this was all honky dory and done in a way that was in America's best national security interest!

It's unsurprising to me that people like you look at it through your TDS lenses.

It’s not surprising that Trump supporters like you supports this kind of lousy policy.
Maybe you should ask why Mattis resigned. Or ask why there are no single spineless GOPs supporting this troops withdrawal. But there are several of them speaking against.

Forum List

Back