Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

....and we gave the green light to hitler, the HUTUS, the Turks in 1915, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, the Serbs, etc....everything any country has ever done wrong, was INITIATED [ hahahahahahhaha ] by the US !!!!!!
OMFG
and Trump caused Old Yeller to get Rabies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..I've got news for you, these conflicts have been going on since the beginning of humans

True... they have. Trump is only responsible for the ones on his watch.

On his watch, he sold out the Kurds in favor of the Islamists in Ankara...
..sure he did....all because he said the word ''their'', or ''it'' or anything ..it's ALL Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, Trump did hand the Kurds to Turkey. And nobody seems to know why. I have a guess.

Let's slow down and take a look at the people we all want to help. Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia
How many of the Kurds want to establish Kurdistan?
Not accurate. Not all Kurds in Syria and Iraq are in that party. Not even most. You probably should just stop talking.

Furthermore, they were our allies. All anyone is proposing to "help" them do is not get massacred by ISIS, Syria, Russia, and Turkey after losing 11,000 soldiers helping us defeat ISIS. So you sound stupid.

Trying to insult me shows how little you know me. shrug

What's also clear is that you would rather deflect and focus on what you think my political leanings are rather than address the point I was making.

The world is connected whether we like it or not. It's foolish to think that problems will remain regional. I agree we cannot police the world but we do have a role to play that is critical to our own national security.
what does this mean if not to shame someone? there's is no argument in that post, it's worse than calling someone an insult. what a tool. wish to argue, post a thought.

Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.

My post is as solid an argument as his/her post. When you have to support your position by claiming so and so did it too, or whatabout X, that tells me there is no legitimate defense.

Truth be told, any American that thinks this decision was a good one doesn't understand our foreign policy or our national security challenges. So......yeah, I guess it was a thinly veiled insult.
"doesn't understand our foreign policy"
Enlighten me. Why did we invade Iraq again?

Because Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction which triggered instability in that region. There was no reason for the US to go into Iraq. The administration viewed it as a low hanging fruit and a quick win to sell to the american people.

The US involvement in a number of countries has been a mistake but once you break it you buy it. If we're going to go in somewhere and fuck it up then we have a responsibility to try and restabilize it. That's common sense.
saddam gassed his own people
hitler gassed his own people
saddam broke the cease fire agreement
hitler broke the Treaty of Versailles
gerbreaks
saddam started TWO wars
hitler started one war
they found 2 of the most notorious terrorists hiding in Iraq
Achille Lauro jackass:
CNN.com - U.S. captures mastermind of Achille Lauro hijacking - Apr. 16, 2003
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi - Wikipedia

PG2 was a ''continuation'' of PG1 because saddam violated a cease fire
do you know what a cease fire is??!!! and what happens when it is violated???!!
the US had every right to go into Iraq in 1990 and in 2003

Are you cyber yelling at me? hahahahahaha

....and we gave the green light to hitler, the HUTUS, the Turks in 1915, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, the Serbs, etc....everything any country has ever done wrong, was INITIATED [ hahahahahahhaha ] by the US !!!!!!
OMFG
..I've got news for you, these conflicts have been going on since the beginning of humans

Trump kept the Turkish border closed and saved Europe.

OMFG

..sure he did....all because he said the word ''their'', or ''it'' or anything ..it's ALL Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, Trump did hand the Kurds to Turkey. And nobody seems to know why. I have a guess.

Well according to trump. The Kurds did not help us in Normandy.

OMFG

Trump supporters are very poorly informed Americans. Do you even understand what you are posting?
Endrogan just blasted Trump threats.

How about millions of Kurds becoming refugees? Some of those will end up here.

OMFG

Trump supporters are very poorly informed Americans. Do you even understand what you are posting?
Endrogan just blasted Trump threats.

How about millions of Kurds becoming refugees? Some of those will end up here.
Then it is up to us to stop them. The alternative is to have communist Kurd terrorists wanting to turn us into Kurdistan.

Let's slow down and take a look at the people we all want to help. Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia
How many of the Kurds want to establish Kurdistan?
Not accurate. Not all Kurds in Syria and Iraq are in that party. Not even most. You probably should just stop talking.

Furthermore, they were our allies. All anyone is proposing to "help" them do is not get massacred by ISIS, Syria, Russia, and Turkey after losing 11,000 soldiers helping us defeat ISIS. So you sound stupid.

I would have to agree. 35 to 45 million Kurds spread out over those countries and its estimated there are 3,500 PKK fighters inside Turkey, that hardly designates the Kurdish population as terrorist or Communist. Problem is Erdogon is a real asshole, I believe he would kill any Kurd without checking if they were PKK, I'm sure he sees them as all the same. Hell, they even bombed U.S. soldiers today. I hate Communism with a passion, but that is no reason to hate these Kurdish people, I would calculate that they probably adopted Communism because of the fact that they were oppressed and probably not allowed to participate very well in whatever free markets their host countries run. Inside Turkey even speaking Kurdish or wearing those clothes would get them thrown in jail.
I appreciate that Trump is not a Warhawk... as he has been previously accused. And I appreciate his overall goal to want to bring U.S. troops home, but I think he made a mistake in this instance. I notice we still keep a presence in Korea to keep the North and the South from tearing each other apart and I don't hear much noise about bringing home those 26K or so troops. In the case of these Northern Syrian Kurds, I think we should have at the very least tried to hold Erdogon to an agreement not to attack those who were helping us...... before we left... or possibly even brought in some U.N. forces to replace us. Human shields are about all those guys are good for anyway.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
Bet you didn't have a problem when Obama's pull out in Iraq left the Kurd's high and dry ?

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

Turkey fights PKK terrorists, where is the problem?

Turkey----DA VICTIM of Kurdish oppression !!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Turkey and see how the country suffers under Kurdish PKK plague

My son was in Turkey and I have relatives thru marriage who were born in Turkey.
The relatives, being jews---often had to seek refuge from Islamic filth in the
Kurdish hills. I am old----but knew about the ARMENIAN genocide when I was about seven. My mother told me. I grew up in a very WASPY semi rural, suburban town where my friends had no idea. Much later as a young professional,, an elderly lady came under my care-----my supervisor asked me
if I knew about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------I said "yes" and he was a bit
surprised. The elderly lady saw the members of her whole family hacked
to death by TURKS -----they went door to door to slaughter whole families. ----
Then there is history------in the course of the CRUSADES---there was one
NOTABLE moderate muslim leader-----SALADIN----in fact he was a berber---
aka KURD. Remember Saladin? His personal physician was Maimonides.
Who is PLAGUED over there? BTW Kurds are also oppressed in Iraq and Iran
and Syria. Saddam murdered them wholesale with weapons of mass destruction that some jerks claim DID NOT EXIST. Chlorine gas was a fave------it destroys
the delicate tissues of the lung that function to oxygenate blood-----children, typically die first in agony. I support establishment of Kurdish homelands
When was the Armenian genocide? It was in 1915. That's a sneeze over 100 years ago. It would be more than an elderly lady. It would be someone from the Walking Dead. But if she did remember people being hacked to death she would remember that it wasn't Turks. In fact The Turkish Republic didn't exist so there were no Turks. There was an Ottoman Empire that was smashed by the British. It no longer exists.

Kurdish terrorist attacks on Turkish civillians started in 1974 when the Kurds formed the communist PKK
They have been engaging in urban warfare ever since. They have been basically blaming Turkey for everything they have been doing.

The Kurds have several problems. One is they aren't Armenians and cannot assume atrocity. Two is all the people involved in the atrocity are gone and the country no longer exists. Three is if the Kurds were ever entitled to sympathy they lost that entitlement when they started killing people to create a communist Kurdistan.

idiotic. I is old-------when I was 25 my Kurdish survivor of the genocide that you so love in 1915, was old and dying of cardiac failure. Have you not paid attention to your leader, ERDOGAN?-----he seeks to RE-ESTABLISH the filthy Islamic caliphate-----to wit---DA OTTOMAN EMPIRE. --------did you pass high school plane geometry?

Kurds are commie pukes who train Antifa to come here and attack people engaging in free speech. The fact that the democrats are freaking should tell you something about who they are.

Forum List

Back