Turkey shoots down Russian jet for violating its' air space.

Another Putin ass licker. You never said that when Russian are bombing women and children.

Do you know, how much women and children were murdered by your military forces in Dresden's firestorm during WW2? Why don't you pray of them, if you so "humanistic"?

Or in Hirosima & Nagasaki?

Or in Vietnam...

Or in Iraq...

Or in hospital in Afganistan...

At least I'm an American supporting my government compared to you supporting Putin thugs. Which I called it Traitors.

Where's difference? I voted for Putin, I'm supporting him, he's my president. Because I'm Russian.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Matthew, 7-3.

This is my country..... This not your country.

You're confused

I personally think Turkey should be taken out of NATO. I'm siding with Russia on this incident. It wouldn't be the first time NATO's gone against what /I/ think is right.

Since when did you side with America?

Really? Clearly you're too busy with yapping points to notice reality. My father's a 4 star general, my husband's a West Point graduate, my entire family is military and you're saying I'm not American?

At least I know to discount ya as nothing more than a yapper now, thanks :)

Yes really..... You claimed you belong to a military family yet you are siding with the Russians. The greatest threat to America. That's good for you. Turkey has been an ally of US for a long time. why should MY government give him up now because of Russians intrusions. They've been warned many times since last month. What do you expect Turkey should and would do?

I don't consider Russia our enemy, it's that simple son. I'm not sure what generation you're living in, but just like we've moved forward with Japan relations after the horrible attack on Pearl Harbor, most of us have moved on from the Cold War...

I don't consider Russia our enemy, it's that simple son. I'm not sure what generation you're living in, but just like we've moved forward with Japan relations after the horrible attack on Pearl Harbor, most of us have moved on from the Cold War...

We are not at war with Russia but who is provoking the intrusions? Do you have a link of US intrusions of Russians airspace?

We are not at war with Russia but who is provoking the intrusions? Do you have a link of US intrusions of Russians airspace?
All conflicts provoke the US government. The part that is controlled by people from the military industry.
Read the story of a Pett Tilman.
There are many Americans who will explain you the truth better than I do.

There are many terrible things that makes the US government. The prisons where people are tortured. Drones that kill people ... no one knows how much.

All conflicts provoke the US government. The part that is controlled by people from the military industry.

There are many terrible things that makes the US government. The prisons where people are tortured. Drones that kill people ... no one knows how much.

I help lots of veterans in Miami and I know tons of veterans and active military officers. I'm very aware of your post but that doesn't changed my views or their views supporting US government. I cannot just throw myself to the other side supporting Putin.

An aircraft shotdown while flying near a war zone that shouldn't have been shot down?

Time to remind the Russians of MH-17. Except that was a civilian airliner and almost 300 were murdered.

my views or their views supporting US government
You support terrorism and lies?

We are not at war with Russia but who is provoking the intrusions?
This the process had to be slower. American agreement with the governments of Romania and Bulgaria on the rotation of soldiers through their base was unnecessary provocation", - said the former chief of the Pentagon, the excerpts of which leads Voice of America".

gates also believes that "an attempt to invite NATO to Ukraine and Georgia was an exaggeration".

"the Roots the Russian Empire are from Kiev, so it was a huge provocation, " he writes. - Are Europeans were not speaking about Americans, to send their sons and daughters to defend Georgia or Ukraine? Hardly. So that NATO enlargement was not a deliberate military obligation, and a political act that undermined the goals of the Alliance and irresponsibly ignored what the Russians thought their vital national interests".
Robert Gates

Who provokes? =))

An aircraft shotdown while flying near a war zone that shouldn't have been shot down?
Time to remind the Russians of MH-17. Except that was a civilian airliner and almost 300 were murdered.
There is evidence?

No matter how you slice it, this is not the usual, nor typically acceptable, response to airspace violations. Hell Turkey violates Greece's airspace all the time ( Turkey buzzes weakened Greece ) and don't get shot down.

There has to be something more we're not privy too yet for NATO to say it's okay, even if it's just that they're trying to defuse tensions for now, but I still say it's /wrong/ and Turkey over-reacted.

In your desperation to deflect the atrocities being committed by your Russians thugs

Yes, we're thugs because we don't spare criminals, faschists, terrorists, including "yours sons of bitch" (bwt, Bin Laden was "yours" too till the 9/11".

you have bring up Nagasaki, Hirosima etc......

No. YOU have targeted Hirosima by nuclear weapon (Hiroshima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) It was an act of testing of new US weapon between plan "Unthinkable" (Unthinkable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which US and Britain were afraid to realize, because The Red Army smashed the Hitler's Wehrmacht and Japan Continental Army too fast and professional... And plan Dropshot (Operation Dropshot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which you were afraid to realize too in 1957, because we launch a "sputnik" and show you that we have orbital ballistic transport for nuclear backstrike :)

How about Russian shooting down Malaysian airline, invading Ukraine, bombing women and children in Syria, supporting Assad killing his own civilians?

All of this, except supporting of Assad - lies.
We, Russian, are not angels - we fought with US at the sky of Corea. We supplied the Vietnam against you. We killed much of "yours" terrorists and crimes. We smashed the Georgia after his aggression against blue helmets... At least we developed the "Dead Hand" system, which guarantied nuclear responce in all case, even we all should dead... But almost all, you want "to stick" to us - just a lies and propaganda.

We've banished your cruiser Donald Cook from the Black Sea by bombing them with a bags of sand... Do you really think, Ukrainian army is much more strong than US army, if we "cannot defeat them by all weapons we have"? :)

In your desperation to deflect the atrocities being committed by your Russians thugs

Yes, we're thugs because we don't spare criminals, faschists, terrorists, including "yours sons of bitch" (bwt, Bin Laden was "yours" too till the 9/11".

No. YOU have targeted Hirosima by nuclear weapon (Hiroshima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) It was an act of testing of new US weapon between plan "Unthinkable" (Unthinkable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which US and Britain were afraid to realize, because The Red Army smashed the Hitler's Wehrmacht and Japan Continental Army too fast and professional... And plan Dropshot (Operation Dropshot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which you were afraid to realize too in 1957, because we launch a "sputnik" and show you that we have orbital ballistic transport for nuclear backstrike :)

How about Russian shooting down Malaysian airline, invading Ukraine, bombing women and children in Syria, supporting Assad killing his own civilians?

We, Russian, are not angels - we fought with US at the sky of Corea. We supplied the Vietnam against you. We killed much of "yours" terrorists and crimes. We smashed the Georgia after his aggression against blue helmets... At least we developed the "Dead Hand" system, which guarantied nuclear responce in all case, even we all should dead... But almost all, you want "to stick" to us - just a lies and propaganda.

We've banished your cruiser Donald Cook from the Black Sea by bombing them with a bags of sand... Do you really think, Ukrainian army is much more strong than US army, if we "cannot defeat them by all weapons we have"? :)

Dude you are so desperate....Blah blah blah blah.... You talked too much. I stopped reading after 5 sentences.

I help lots of veterans in Miami and I know tons of veterans and active military officers. I'm very aware of your post but that doesn't changed my views or their views supporting US government. I cannot just throw myself to the other side supporting Putin.

There's no needs to do it - I hope we all a adult people and can think about geopolitical interests...
Russia and US are historically allies since the Boston Tea party till the WWI. Then it was a period of danger to all world from USSR by Trotsky and Communistic International.. And less - after Stalin, because of idea of Communist International inside the part of Party. US are really overeaten nazi and polish migrants after WWI (like Bzhezinski)... The hate of Russia is really genetic theirs, not yours - think about it :)

Dude you are so desperate....Blah blah blah blah.... You talked too much. I stopped reading after 5 sentences.

If you really have a balls, just drink beer and continue :)

P.S. I'm just training to speak English :)

my views or their views supporting US government
You support terrorism and lies?

We are not at war with Russia but who is provoking the intrusions?
This the process had to be slower. American agreement with the governments of Romania and Bulgaria on the rotation of soldiers through their base was unnecessary provocation", - said the former chief of the Pentagon, the excerpts of which leads Voice of America".

gates also believes that "an attempt to invite NATO to Ukraine and Georgia was an exaggeration".

"the Roots the Russian Empire are from Kiev, so it was a huge provocation, " he writes. - Are Europeans were not speaking about Americans, to send their sons and daughters to defend Georgia or Ukraine? Hardly. So that NATO enlargement was not a deliberate military obligation, and a political act that undermined the goals of the Alliance and irresponsibly ignored what the Russians thought their vital national interests".
Robert Gates

Who provokes? =))

You are dishonest. You removed big part of my post to fit your lying agenda. Just like Putin thugs.

I am here fighting two threads against scumbag traitors since yesterday. BY MYSELF.

I am here fighting two threads against scumbag traitors since yesterday. BY MYSELF.

You are the man, but who feel easy now? ;)

2171210_1000.jpg

Forum List

Back