Turkish Airlines Bans Air Hostesses From Wearing Red Lipstick and Nail Polish

I just posted some female physiology and why the female anatomy makes the clitoris unnecessary.

May be for you it does!

Not for me.

Women are sexually superior to men in this respect. It may require more patience, but the fact remains that women have diffuse nerve endings in that area and men only have them in the penis. Nature created a lot of things which make life convenient for us. But those things are not completely necessary. If somene cut out your tongue, you could still taste many things. The tongue is not the only means of tasting.

Oh please give me a break.

Don't lecture me in that rubbish, I am not interested. OK?

It always amuses me why people in the western countries get all worked up about female circumcision?

Muslim women are forbidden from marrying non muslim men.

And it takes place in foreign countries that most Americans will never visit.

Yet, these busy body, do gooders, insist they know what's best for people they will never meet. .. :cool:

You are sick! SICK!!!!!!!
I don't understand why you say that?

This has been a traditional and cultural ritual for untold centuries.

And will continue long after your are gone. .. :cool:

YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!!

People like you are a disgrace to your Islamic religion!

The problem:they are not. He is MAINSTREAM by the standards of his degenerate religion.

Turkey was one of the most modern, open societies in that region of the world. In the past several years, they've been reverting to old restrictive practices. So much for moving forward.

Egypt's the same way. They had street revolts, got rid of their dictator, got the right to vote, then voted themselves in another dictator.

Lesson to be learned here: Backwards is the way of life in the Middle East.

Turkey was one of the most modern, open societies in that region of the world. In the past several years, they've been reverting to old restrictive practices. So much for moving forward.

Egypt's the same way. They had street revolts, got rid of their dictator, got the right to vote, then voted themselves in another dictator.

Lesson to be learned here: Backwards is the way of life in the Middle East.
The difference is the people didn't want a puppet dictator installed and backed by the west.

They wanted to choose their own leader; whether he was a dictator or not is irrelevant. .. :cool:

We don't right now, we're being pulled backwards by the far right, and we're not doing what's best for ourselves. If we could get into a Ster Trek's Starfleet Federation kind of lifestyle and mindset, the world would be a better place.

Yeah umm no.

I don't see a problem with this new rule. if the stewardesses want to play dress up, then they can find another job.

Can't wear rings or jewelry at Burger King either and that is mostly what stewardesses are. Flying waitresses.

I don't see a problem with this new rule. if the stewardesses want to play dress up, then they can find another job.

Can't wear rings or jewelry at Burger King either and that is mostly what stewardesses are. Flying waitresses.

You don't see a difference in function? Food prep and handling with dangling necklaces and bulging rings compared to charming reception of passengers?

Hmmm...

You don't see a difference in function? Food prep and handling with dangling necklaces and bulging rings compared to charming reception of passengers?

Hmmm...

Charming ladies do not need red lipstick or dagger red nails to do their job, do they? Besides...it's in Turkey. Since when do we dictate what they choose to do with their airlines. Flying is a privilege..not a right.

Hmmm...

Charming ladies do not need red lipstick or dagger red nails to do their job, do they? Besides...it's in Turkey. Since when do we dictate what they choose to do with their airlines. Flying is a privilege..not a right.

Observing and identifying the ridiculous is not dictating.

It's not ridiculous to them. And we are not their stylists.

Goodnight.

Goodnight.

Perhaps not to them, but ridiculous nonetheless. Whoever 'we' might be, it is still surprising to see a woman supporting the repression of others.

Have a very good night and day.

Perhaps not to them, but ridiculous nonetheless. Whoever 'we' might be, it is still surprising to see a woman supporting the repression of others.
Out spoken feminists are all about supporting and empowering women.

Yet, they say that wearing lipstick and nail polish are symbols of male dominance and oppression.

Go figure......... :cool:

My nephew was arrested in Turkey on a layover. He was told to step outside to smoke when he did so they arrested him for braking Turkish law since outside the doors are no longer international laws. My guess is they want the 15,000 dollars in electronics he declared on the flight.

Hmmm...

They serve and prepare food on the airplane too....

Goodnight.

Have a very good night and day.

If these hostesses cannot follow the dress code, they can go home. Why is it so hard for people to just follow simple rules? How is that oppressing women?

Forum List

Back