Turkish Airlines Bans Air Hostesses From Wearing Red Lipstick and Nail Polish

"Think from the inside out, not the outside in.

It is part of the vulva - the external portion of the vagina which includes the labia, mons pubis, clitoris and the vaginal opening. The vulva is laden with pleasure transmitting nereves. Removing 1 part does not destroy functioning in the other parts."

Most men don't think of, can hardly imagine, this. They forget why size can matter and think it's just a display of masculinity. That doesn't at all excuse mutilation of areas closer to the surface. There is no defense of it. None. Nada. Aucune. Kein.

What about male circumcision? I've never seen the procedure, but I've seen the table in hospitals where they line the male babies up and strap them down. Most people think men are irascible because of testosterone. If they did that to me on the second day of my life, I would hate the world too! Most of the wars of the world are just men trying to recover their rumpled foreskin.

There is hardly any comparison. A flap of skin is not an organ. Besides, there are good arguments that is somewhat reduces over sensitivity and leads to prolonged intercourse which benefits whom? The lady! There are also demonstrably fewer problems with female infections and disease.

Women win again.

If you really want to rub it in, remind guys of multiple orgasms.

The Muslim world is more concerned with nail polish and lipstick than genital mutilation. That's just sick.
It's not mutilation....just a female beauty enhancement for the woman's own good. .. :cool:

Mutilation is beauty enhancement?

How would you feel with a similar mutilation for yourself by cutting off your penis?

You repressive Islamic traditional fanatics are beyond belief with your cruel 7th century traditions,

Female circumcision is a rite of passage that young girls eagerly look forward to because it is their traditional admission into womanhood.

And no self respecting man in that culture would marry a woman who has not had the surgery. .. :cool:

Female circumcision is a rite of passage that young girls eagerly look forward to because it is their traditional admission into womanhood.

And no self respecting man in that culture would marry a woman who has not had the surgery. .. :cool:

You are sick! SICK!!!!!!!

There's no thinking like no thinking.

No self respecting genuine human would tolerate such extreme, violent foolishness.

Last edited:
"Think from the inside out, not the outside in.

It is part of the vulva - the external portion of the vagina which includes the labia, mons pubis, clitoris and the vaginal opening. The vulva is laden with pleasure transmitting nereves. Removing 1 part does not destroy functioning in the other parts."

Most men don't think of, can hardly imagine, this. They forget why size can matter and think it's just a display of masculinity. That doesn't at all excuse mutilation of areas closer to the surface. There is no defense of it. None. Nada. Aucune. Kein.

What about male circumcision? I've never seen the procedure, but I've seen the table in hospitals where they line the male babies up and strap them down. Most people think men are irascible because of testosterone. If they did that to me on the second day of my life, I would hate the world too! Most of the wars of the world are just men trying to recover their rumpled foreskin.

There is hardly any comparison. A flap of skin is not an organ. Besides, there are good arguments that is somewhat reduces over sensitivity and leads to prolonged intercourse which benefits whom? The lady! There are also demonstrably fewer problems with female infections and disease.

Women win again.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Women win again.

Go tell Mmmmmmmmmmmm to Sunni Man! He is a very sick man!:mad:

I don't understand why you say that?

This has been a traditional and cultural ritual for untold centuries.

And will continue long after your are gone. .. :cool:

YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!!

People like you are a disgrace to your Islamic religion!

Women win again.

Go tell Mmmmmmmmmmmm to Sunni Man! He is a very sick man!:mad:

What? You think Sunni needs to be told about multiple orgasms?

Sorry pal, we live in an overbearing and very self-righteous society: granted, still ,sanctioning genital mutilation is beyond the pale.

Last edited:
Slavery was an accepted cultural practice for even longer. Who likes that idea today?

I just posted some female physiology and why the female anatomy makes the clitoris unnecessary. Women are sexually superior to men. They can have multiple orgasms with or without a clitoris.
Female Circumcision - Orgasm Still Possible?

Can you still have orgasms if your clitoris has been cut off? Certainly, say European researchers at the World Congress for Sexual Health, after studying African women who've been 'circumcised'.

Doubting critics say the research only encourages female genital mutilation. But you don't help women by telling them they're 'mutilated', the researchers argue.

Sexual pleasure

When Professor Sara Johnsdotter started studying Somali women living in Sweden, she didn't think sex would be one of their favourite topics. After all, they had no clitoris.

They'd all experienced the most severe form of female genital cutting - or mutilation, as some prefer to call it.

But to her surprise she found they had a very positive view of sex. They had lots of sexual pleasure, including orgasms.

Clitoris

Her study squares with the findings of Italian researcher Lucrezia Catania, also presented at the world sexual health congress, WAS.

After all, the little bump we think of as the clitoris is actually only the tip, she points out. In fact the clitoris carries on deep inside the body. So even if the tip is cut off, there's plenty left for stimulation.

allAfrica.com: Africa: Female Circumcision - Orgasm Still Possible? (Page 1 of 2)

Apparently yes... pinhead!

I just posted some female physiology and why the female anatomy makes the clitoris unnecessary.

May be for you it does!

Not for me.

Women are sexually superior to men in this respect. It may require more patience, but the fact remains that women have diffuse nerve endings in that area and men only have them in the penis. Nature created a lot of things which make life convenient for us. But those things are not completely necessary. If somene cut out your tongue, you could still taste many things. The tongue is not the only means of tasting. You taste by the floor of your mouth, your inside cheeks, and the roof of your mouth.

Last edited:
I just posted some female physiology and why the female anatomy makes the clitoris unnecessary. Women are sexually superior to men. They can have multiple orgasms with or without a clitoris.
Female Circumcision - Orgasm Still Possible?

Can you still have orgasms if your clitoris has been cut off? Certainly, say European researchers at the World Congress for Sexual Health, after studying African women who've been 'circumcised'.

Doubting critics say the research only encourages female genital mutilation. But you don't help women by telling them they're 'mutilated', the researchers argue.

Sexual pleasure

When Professor Sara Johnsdotter started studying Somali women living in Sweden, she didn't think sex would be one of their favourite topics. After all, they had no clitoris.

They'd all experienced the most severe form of female genital cutting - or mutilation, as some prefer to call it.

But to her surprise she found they had a very positive view of sex. They had lots of sexual pleasure, including orgasms.

Clitoris

Her study squares with the findings of Italian researcher Lucrezia Catania, also presented at the world sexual health congress, WAS.

After all, the little bump we think of as the clitoris is actually only the tip, she points out. In fact the clitoris carries on deep inside the body. So even if the tip is cut off, there's plenty left for stimulation.

allAfrica.com: Africa: Female Circumcision - Orgasm Still Possible? (Page 1 of 2)

Good job. Those of us who have studied anatomy know this. It is such difficult material, I just didn't want to have to go look for links. I already paid my dues in anatomy and physiology.

Forum List

Back