Turley says the quiet part out loud.

Above your intellectual pay grade, drone.
"intellectual" pay grade? :eusa_doh:

You have a call...

maga clown shoe phone.jpg

... from your intellectual paymasters.

Clown-Motel-1.jpg

As one of their first witnesses, Republicans called on Jonathan Turley, a conservative legal scholar who previously served as a Justice Department tax attorney. Turley was set to act as a content witness to help analyze the Biden family’s business dealings—but even he admitted there’s not enough evidence.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” Turley said in written testimony submitted ahead of the hearing.

Turley also said he did believe it was “warranted” for the House to investigate potential connections between Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings. But Republicans have been doing just that for months, and they still haven’t found proof linking the president to Hunter Biden’s work.

Was this something they knew he was going to say?
Wait! You guys constantly say he is full of shit but now he's your man?

Facts: Russia. Russia. Russia.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign was not responsible for the for the Russia investigation.

Durham in his report, said the FBI opened it's investigation into possible criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in the Summer of 2016.

In the Fall of 2016, Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to share with the press, a Trump-Russia allegation (the unsubstantiated allegation of an 'odd' computer link between a Russian Bank and a server at the Trump Organization). With the press?

There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump ended up pardoning the colluder.

The Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort admitted sharing info with Russians.

Mr Manafort had previously denied sharing polling data with suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik.

That was pretty frantic. You can cling to the fraudulent Russia collusion hoax as you wish. It was a complete humiliation for the Dems / Marxists.

No dainty. You’re being fully dishonest, yet again.

You’ve posted several idiotic posts about your dire concern re things as crucial as my avatar and my handful of usernames.

Now, oddly, you seem upset by such questions? Poor poor you. (How many usernames are you up to now?)

Dainty, it’s already well established that you’re a liar and a pussy, but you do tend to latch on like a dog to a favorite toy.

I’m happy to report that your unparalleled love for me will be for ever unrequited.

:itsok:

You consider your avatar -- crucial?
clown laugh cute med.png

Now you project being upset? Progress. You're upset.

Now, I have offered you a way out of the comedy people see when stumbling upon your postings. A big part of it has been your scream name(s), and avatar(s) over the years.

-- changing your scream name from BackAgain to KneeJerk.

and that pathetic Belushi thing? The Comedy Club suicidal drug addict.

How Long Before KneeJerk changes his Bluto avatar?​

You consider your avatar -- crucial?

No you idiot. You do. You have whined about it so much.
Now you project being upset? Progress. You're upset.
I’m laughing at you. I suspect lots of people are laughing at you. Not just here. In your every day “life.”

Happy to upset you. Go change your diapers. 👍

And what party was in power at that time, moron? Try engaging your brain before you put your mouth in gear. SMFH

Not sure what any party being in power at the time, has anything to do with the facts.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign was not responsible for the Russia investigation.

Durham in his report, said the FBI opened it's investigation into possible criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in the Summer of 2016.

In the Fall of 2016, Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to share with the press, a Trump-Russia allegation (the unsubstantiated allegation of an 'odd' computer link between a Russian Bank and a server at the Trump Organization). With the press?

Mr Manafort had previously denied sharing polling data with suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik.

Last edited:
That was pretty frantic. You can cling to the fraudulent Russia collusion hoax as you wish. It was a complete humiliation for the Dems / Marxists.
Refute one things here. Go ahead. Try. We're all counting on you.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign was not responsible for the for the Russia investigation.

As one of their first witnesses, Republicans called on Jonathan Turley, a conservative legal scholar who previously served as a Justice Department tax attorney. Turley was set to act as a content witness to help analyze the Biden family’s business dealings—but even he admitted there’s not enough evidence.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” Turley said in written testimony submitted ahead of the hearing.

Turley also said he did believe it was “warranted” for the House to investigate potential connections between Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings. But Republicans have been doing just that for months, and they still haven’t found proof linking the president to Hunter Biden’s work.

Was this something they knew he was going to say?

Hey look !!!!

The left now trusts Turley's judgement.

What a bunch of shape shifters.

Forum List

Back