Turley says the quiet part out loud.

As one of their first witnesses, Republicans called on Jonathan Turley, a conservative legal scholar who previously served as a Justice Department tax attorney. Turley was set to act as a content witness to help analyze the Biden family’s business dealings—but even he admitted there’s not enough evidence.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” Turley said in written testimony submitted ahead of the hearing.

Turley also said he did believe it was “warranted” for the House to investigate potential connections between Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings. But Republicans have been doing just that for months, and they still haven’t found proof linking the president to Hunter Biden’s work.

Was this something they knew he was going to say?

If Turley looked at it, I trust his judgement.

Don't impeach unless something else shows up.

Biden is a moron, but if Turley says there isn't enough there.....then leave it be.

LOL, no. I just think it hilarious that you guys haven't even got enough to get one of your favorite shills to agree with you.

Face it, dude. If you guys can't even convince Turley you might as well throw in the towel.
Actually, he does. You just don’t bother to follow all that he said.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” Turley said in written testimony submitted ahead of the hearing.

So, he knows the Trump impeachments and current indictments are just fraudulent as well, then. Kind of hard to force criminals to turn over evidence and force sources to yield it without search warrants and investigations, eh?

Is that too big of a word for you, dumbass?
"intellectual" pay grade? :eusa_doh:

reminds me of another Stable Genius using the phrase 'truthful hyperbole' :auiqs.jpg:

I bet you use mixed metaphors, believing it makes you appear 'intellectual'

clown laugh cute med.png

Maybe you should be more concerned with the party in power at the time when you post a ridiculous statement like the one above.
Hillary Clinton's Campaign was not responsible for the Russia investigation.

Durham in his report, said the FBI opened it's investigation into possible criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in the Summer of 2016.

In the Fall of 2016, Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to share with the press, a Trump-Russia allegation (the unsubstantiated allegation of an 'odd' computer link between a Russian Bank and a server at the Trump Organization). With the press?

There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump ended up pardoning the colluder.

The Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort admitted sharing info with Russians.

Mr Manafort had previously denied sharing polling data with suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik.

There was Trump-Russia collusion
Wrong. Hilarity's own Russia collusion investigator disagrees with you. BTW, Obama was the POTUS in all of 2016 and Hilarity was his SOS. If you think they weren't involved in the debunked Russia collusion investigation, you are dumber than what you show everyone on a daily basis--but I guess there is no disagreement with my last statement. Maybe you should wake up---AGAIN.

Wrong. Hilarity's own Russia collusion investigator disagrees with you. BTW, Obama was the POTUS in all of 2016 and Hilarity was his SOS. If you think they weren't involved in the debunked Russia collusion investigation, you are dumber than what you show everyone on a daily basis--but I guess there is no disagreement with my last statement. Maybe you should wake up---AGAIN.
Facts: Look at the dates.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign was not responsible for the Russia investigation.

Durham in his report, said the FBI opened it's investigation into possible criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in the Summer of 2016.

In the Fall of 2016, Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to share with the press, a Trump-Russia allegation (the unsubstantiated allegation of an 'odd' computer link between a Russian Bank and a server at the Trump Organization). With the press?

There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump ended up pardoning the colluder.

The Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort admitted sharing info with Russians.

Mr Manafort had previously denied sharing polling data with suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik.

If Turley looked at it, I trust his judgement.

Don't impeach unless something else shows up.

Biden is a moron, but if Turley says there isn't enough there.....then leave it be.
“Not enough” is the same as nothing.
Just as the Dems have been saying all along. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back