Turley says the quiet part out loud.

LOL, no. I just think it hilarious that you guys haven't even got enough to get one of your favorite shills to agree with you.

Face it, dude. If you guys can't even convince Turley you might as well throw in the towel.

I think I said as much.......fool.

I trust Turley and if he says there ain't enough.....there isn't enough.

My mistake. I apologize. I thought it was criticism of Turley because he did not say there was enough evidence to impeach Biden,
The MAGA minions wanted him to back a reason to impeach Biden.
Plus, I am not an asshole.
I am one of the greatest guys in the entire USA

Apology accepted. I also apologize. You are obviously not an asshole! Thank you!

Second hand smoke is no evidence of a fire.

Here we go again...

The first hearing in House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into President Biden featured their star witnesses testifying that they lacked proof that he committed impeachable offenses, multiple procedural skirmishes the G.O.P. majority nearly lost and, at times, nearly a dozen empty Republican seats.

What it did not include was any new information about Mr. Biden’s conduct — or any support for Republicans’ accusations that he had entered into corrupt overseas business deals.

“If the Republicans had a smoking gun or even a dripping water pistol, they would be presenting it today,” said Representative Jamie Raskin of Maryland, the top Democrat on the Oversight Committee. “But they’ve got nothing on Joe Biden
.”

Haha um well actually it is

This alone is enough evidence to warrant an investigation...

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

In January 2018, Biden disclosed that during a trip to Kyiv he privately warned Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, and then-prime minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to deal with corruption and remove Shokin as its prosecutor general. (Biden did not say when he made the threat, but he addressed the Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv on Dec. 9, 2015, and dangled the prospect of future U.S. aid if the country rid itself of the “cancer of corruption.” )

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled in remarks at an event hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

In February 2016, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report.

Shokin served as prosecutor general under Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who fled to Russia after he was removed from power in 2014 and was later found guilty of treason. Shokin remained in power after Yanukovych’s ouster, but he failed “to indict any major figures from the Yanukovych administration for corruption,” according to testimony John E. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under President George W. Bush, gave in March 2016 to a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin’s removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General’s Office,” Herbst testified. “U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv; but Mr. Shokin remained in place.”

In early 2016, Deputy General Prosecutor Vitaliy Kasko resigned in protest of corruption within Shokin’s office. In a televised statement, Kasko said: “Today, the General Prosecutor’s office is a brake on the reform of criminal justice, a hotbed of corruption, an instrument of political pressure, one of the key obstacles to the arrival of foreign investment in Ukraine.”

As one of their first witnesses, Republicans called on Jonathan Turley, a conservative legal scholar who previously served as a Justice Department tax attorney. Turley was set to act as a content witness to help analyze the Biden family’s business dealings—but even he admitted there’s not enough evidence.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” Turley said in written testimony submitted ahead of the hearing.

Turley also said he did believe it was “warranted” for the House to investigate potential connections between Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings. But Republicans have been doing just that for months, and they still haven’t found proof linking the president to Hunter Biden’s work.

Was this something they knew he was going to say?
Surprised to find that there's something Turley WON'T do for money.

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

According to an American political conspiracy theory, the deep state is a clandestine network of members of the federal government (especially within the FBI and CIA), working in conjunction with high-level financial and industrial entities and leaders, to exercise power alongside or within the elected United States government.[1]

The term deep state originated in the 1990s as a reference to an alleged longtime deep state in Turkey, but began to be used to refer to the American government as well, including during the Obama administration.[2] However, the theory reached mainstream recognition under the presidency of Donald Trump, who referenced an alleged "deep state" working against him and his administration's agenda. The use of Trump's Twitter account, combined with other elements of right-wing populist movements during his presidency, gave birth to numerous conspiracy theory groups, such as QAnon.[3][4]

Conspiracy theories really take their toll on mental health.

Conspiracy theories really take their toll on mental health.

It is far more than a conspiracy theory, but cognitive dissonance prevents you from seeing it.

For example, Conservatives have said for years that the MSM covers for Democrats. Democrats say that is not true and that is just a conspiracy theory. Did the MSM carry the impeachment inquiry of the sitting US President yesterday? Would the average person watching CNN in the am before work even know there was one? You are being lied to literally and by omission. I don't expect you to understand or accept that.

You libturds consistently cherry pick.

What’s the matter, bug? Can’t manage to admit the balance of what Turley said?
The balance of what Turley said is that the Republicans have fuck-all in the way of evidence to impeach Biden.

Both of their expert witnesses yesterday said the same thing.

How embarrassing is that!?!

Irrelevant.
Actually, it is very revealing of just how stupid this inquiry is. McCarthy promised to hold a House vote before starting an inquiry. Then he discovered a significant number of Republicans know this witch hunt is totally bogus and would shoot his vote down in flames.

But My Kevin is being held hostage by the psychotic clown faction of the Freedom Caucus. This failing inquiry is a sop to them.

This fishing expedition is as political as it gets.

This alone is enough evidence to warrant an investigation...

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

Your imaginary bleef that Biden admitted he was protecting his son has been thoroughly debunked. He says no such thing. That is an invented narrative you parroting tards have been fed.

It’s so normal for Hunter to use his Dads Delaware address to send Chinese cash for access!!
It's really fucked how you tards add made up bullshit to ordinary business transactions.

"for access". Total horseshit backed by ZERO evidence. Why do you rubes make such fools of yourselves?

Forum List

Back