Turley says the quiet part out loud.

It's really fucked how you tards add made up bullshit to ordinary business transactions.

"for access". Total horseshit backed by ZERO evidence. Why do you rubes make such fools of yourselves?

Please explain WHY the CCP is paying the Bidens....what were they selling?

Please explain WHY the CCP is paying the Bidens....what were they selling?
That's another nifty rhetorical trick your propagandists have taught you parrots. "The Bidens". You get to imply Joe Biden but have an out for not actually saying Joe Biden. And you probably think you are being clever.

HUNTER Biden was not paid by the CCP. He was paid by an energy company, CEFC, for consulting work he did for them.

Your head is so full of bullshit.

That's another nifty rhetorical trick your propagandists have taught you parrots. "The Bidens". You get to imply Joe Biden but have an out for not actually saying Joe Biden. And you probably think you are being clever.

HUNTER Biden was not paid by the CCP. He was paid by an energy company, CEFC, for consulting work he did for them.

Your head is so full of bullshit.

Oh, consulting work! Hunter is an energy expert now and the CCP paid him because he's the best and most knowledgeable and NOT because his last name, right?

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” -- Hunter, Energy expert and defiantly NOT selling access

Oh, consulting work! Hunter is an energy expert now and the CCP paid him because he's the best and most knowledgeable and NOT because his last name, right?
You appear to be unaware that board members are rarely experts in the corporation's business. They are often celebrities or wealthy people who are there strictly for the name recognition to impress potential clients.

Did you ever see who sat on the board of Theranos? George Shultz, for one. Nice guy. Reagan's Secretary of State. But he knew fuck-all about medicine. However, his name drew in investors to that fraudulent company.

Henry Kissinger was also on the Theranos board.

Hunter Biden is an experienced lawyer. He is a graduate of both Georgetown and Yale. He founded a hedge fund. He was vice chairman on the board of Amtrak for five years. He was the chairman of the board of the UN World Food Program. He was a lawyer for Boies Schiller Flexner, one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.

He might be a crackhead, but he is no fool when it comes to business.

As for whatever texts, the Republicans were caught yesterday altering a text in order to fabricate evidence against Joe Biden. Why aren't you calling for them to be impeached?

Yes to open the inquiry. Hence we are here now, inquiring

Glad to see them take some legal advice early on…made Shifty should of done that instead of rushing a hoax impeachment through based on parody and wouldn’t of embarrass himself and the country at trial
Hmm…
Comer didn’t have an ongoing inquiry that you all said produced plenty of evidence of criminality?

Actually, it is very revealing of just how stupid this inquiry is. McCarthy promised to hold a House vote before starting an inquiry. Then he discovered a significant number of Republicans know this witch hunt is totally bogus and would shoot his vote down in flames.

But My Kevin is being held hostage by the psychotic clown faction of the Freedom Caucus. This failing inquiry is a sop to them.

This fishing expedition is as political as it gets.
Guess what else is SOP? Deposing McCarthy. That's been in the cards since day one. He is the token speaker they can toss out, then they can point at the next guy and say "we'll fuckin do it again!"

The balance of what Turley said is that the Republicans have fuck-all in the way of evidence to impeach Biden.

Both of their expert witnesses yesterday said the same thing.

How embarrassing is that!?!
That’s not what he said, of course.

You should be embarrassed at having to post your endless stream of lies.

That’s not what he said, of course.

You should be embarrassed at having to post your endless stream of lies.
It's exactly what he said.

You rubes have been running around claiming g to have a mountain of evidence for months.

Then your own expert witness says you don't have that kind of evidence.

And now you rubes are left holding the empty bag, scrambling for new lies.

Actually, it is very revealing of just how stupid this inquiry is. McCarthy promised to hold a House vote before starting an inquiry. Then he discovered a significant number of Republicans know this witch hunt is totally bogus and would shoot his vote down in flames.

But My Kevin is being held hostage by the psychotic clown faction of the Freedom Caucus. This failing inquiry is a sop to them.

This fishing expedition is as political as it gets.
No. The persecutions of Trump are the most political as it gets.

I’m thrilled that McCarthy caved in to the conservatives in his own Party on opening the impeachment investigation. I wish he’d cave in to their demands on the budget, too. I don’t care if he leads from behind. But the House would finally make some progress in restoring our republic.

Sure, if the GOP is willing to lie and fabricate evidence like they did yesterday.

Fortunately, they got busted. They should be the ones impeached for pulling that stunt.
There's evidence available to impeach Biden but it calls for compromising US foregn policy secrets. The Republicans are still hesitating.

It's become quite the elephant in the room!

I'm pretty sure that the R party has a good representation of antiwar members in congress, but they're still forced to pretend that the money spending issue is what drives them. It's at least in part the nuclear threat that motivates them.

The R congress just might have a few loose cannons rumbling around in their midst?

Forum List

Back