Turn on FOX Right Now!.....What a Leg Show!

I had no idea. You know I don't keep up with that kind of stuff. I will say, the Tump dudes have excellent tastes in breeding stock. I wonder if it goes back to great great granddad picking chicken for his brothels, hotels and restaurants out west and in Alaska.
I did not know either. It's claimed she's only 5-11 but she sure looks taller.

Trump is 6-3 and it does not look like she's giving up much in height.

new-york-observers-2013-young-philanthropy-event-1.jpg

I told you, no low testosterone types need to participate. ;)
He forgets. This is America, a rowdy place, in general. Fox has always been big on decorating with cheesecake T & A, to keep the interests of older Republicans, whose minds tend to drift from their message, if not for eye candy. I think FOX was the first national 24/7 news infotainment network to sit all their fluff on a couch to show some thigh, though they have pretty much gotten away from low camera angles. Still, marketing is marketing.:cool:

I had no idea. You know I don't keep up with that kind of stuff. I will say, the Tump dudes have excellent tastes in breeding stock. I wonder if it goes back to great great granddad picking chicken for his brothels, hotels and restaurants out west and in Alaska.

I'm just going to leave this here. :laughing0301:

1657903908906.png

I'm sure that's because she is wearing heels.

She looks taller than Don there (God Bless modern high heals for women, thank you Christian Dior) and he is supposed to be 6'1" or 6'2".

He forgets. This is America, a rowdy place, in general. Fox has always been big on decorating with cheesecake T & A, to keep the interests of older Republicans, whose minds tend to drift from their message, if not for eye candy. I think FOX was the first national 24/7 news infotainment network to sit all their fluff on a couch to show some thigh, though they have pretty much gotten away from low camera angles. Still, marketing is marketing.:cool:
Fox is the Hooters of journalism! :laugh:

Last edited:
Why are you jerking off to Fox News hosts? You know the internet exists, right?

The woman in the green dress has her some "Grand Tetons".....Tall too. ;)
I've noticed this on all of the MSM news as well. They have open desks or tables for the female anchors, but David Muir, ABC, has a modesty panel on his. I figure he is only wearing dress clothes from the waist up---Not uncommon in broadcast news.

Forum List

Back