Turns Out Many Clemson Players Didn't Join President Donald Trump For Fast Food

Interesting.

Only 6 of the players listed on the Clemson championship depth chart made the trip.

And only 1 senior.

Clearly, most of the team were not gaga for the MAGA man.

They believe the media/entertainers! What is the real insanity is that perhaps if they reached out they can dialogue with the President of the United states over any issues. That is the real stupidity of this.

Why would someone reach out and have dialogue with a chronic liar and racist like Drumpf? That doesnt even make sense.

So, I guess shooting vermin like you is the only way to settle our differences.

No. We can do hand to hand combat. You down for that? :rolleyes:

Interesting.

Only 6 of the players listed on the Clemson championship depth chart made the trip.

And only 1 senior.

They believe the media/entertainers! What is the real insanity is that perhaps if they reached out they can dialogue with the President of the United states over any issues. That is the real stupidity of this.

Why would someone reach out and have dialogue with a chronic liar and racist like Drumpf? That doesnt even make sense.

At least you have abandoned all pretense of relying on reason and he soundness of your position.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Uh Oh! Cue up the Star Trek fight music....

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Maybe if Drumpf used some more racist dog whistles more would have come.....oh wait....most of the players are Black.

What "racist dog whistles" has Trump used?

Oh I don't know, maybe it was that fried chicken table from KFC in the shed out back.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Who cares, this isnt news in anyway.

This forum needs an "orange man bad" sub forum where crap like this can go to die.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Maybe if Drumpf used some more racist dog whistles more would have come.....oh wait....most of the players are Black.

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg

He wasn't referring to them, you fucking asshole.

Sure he wasnt. :rolleyes:

I am not expecting a brainwashed moron like you to accept anything your party minders have told you not to believe.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

At least you have abandoned all pretense of relying on reason and he soundness of your position.

Says the clown that just threatened to shoot me. :laugh:

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Oh I don't know, maybe it was that fried chicken table from KFC in the shed out back.

In other words, nothing.

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg
I am not expecting a brainwashed moron like you to accept anything your party minders have told you not to believe.
Thats pretty much the same thing I was going to say about you. :rolleyes:

No I didn't. You can't post a thing without lying.

:rolleyes:

"So, I guess shooting vermin like you is the only way to settle our differences."

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg
You are so original.

"So, I guess shooting vermin like you is the only way to settle our differences."
You obviously don't understand simple English. Nothing in that sentence indicates I plan to shoot you.

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg
You are so original.
They broke the mold after I was made.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Is that a threat? Do tell.

You obviously don't understand simple English. Nothing in that sentence indicates I plan to shoot you.
I didnt say you planned to shoot me. I said you threatened to shoot me stupid. :rolleyes:

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Is that a threat? Do tell.

I dont make threats. I only make promises. In this case I was offering an option other than shooting me.

I didnt say you planned to shoot me. I said you threatened to shoot me stupid. :rolleyes:

So you admit you're vermin?

Oh...

images

At least Hillary had a busy day instead of wandering around drunk in the woods.

1rllj1.jpg

Forum List

Back