Turns Out Many Clemson Players Didn't Join President Donald Trump For Fast Food

Interesting.

Only 6 of the players listed on the Clemson championship depth chart made the trip.

And only 1 senior.

Clearly, most of the team were not gaga for the MAGA man.

Maybe if Drumpf used some more racist dog whistles more would have come.....oh wait....most of the players are Black.

What "racist dog whistles" has Trump used?

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg

Were names ever given for those lads?

Interesting.

Only 6 of the players listed on the Clemson championship depth chart made the trip.

And only 1 senior.

watch the video, there were still more than 6 .... and 15 of them were African American. They just wern't the starters on the varsity squad.

The depth chart is 77 players.

That means 92.3% of the Clemson depth chart failed to show up.

2019 Clemson Tigers Football Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

Well, it's not a big deal. He offered, and the white house pretty much had to plan as if everyone was coming
There is also more perspective than what CNBC has to offer as well.
Clemson absences from White House visit not all about Trump, Tigers leader says

Sounds like they didnt want to piss off any of the racist NFL owners to be honest.

“I think everybody had different reasons. Personally for me, we were booked to go (to the White House) that Monday and I had already scheduled my flight to fly to Florida on Sunday,” said Joseph, a senior and a team captain for Clemson this past season. “For a lot of the older guys, it was either (NFL) training, they had already planned on moving on and going to train so they didn’t really have time to go there. Or they just didn’t want to go for personal reasons. For me it was just training.”

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Maybe if Drumpf used some more racist dog whistles more would have come.....oh wait....most of the players are Black.

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg

Were names ever given for those lads?

I think so. I know one of them at least got canned from their job.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Really? Fell for a lie once again-

upload_2019-1-31_12-50-42.jpeg

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

watch the video, there were still more than 6 .... and 15 of them were African American. They just wern't the starters on the varsity squad.

How can you be sure they were not hired or this little shindig?

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

So what? Their loss. Most people would jump a chance to be with any president. Refusing to meet one, says more about them, than it does about Trump.

I would have met with Bill Clinton, or Obama. Not because they were not garbage presidents, but because I'm a good person that values the office of the president. If they refuse to meet with Trump, it just means they are crap people, filled with hate and racism.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

More like forced to go. The vast majority never saw playing time. Notice only 1 senior went? They were no longer under the control of the coaching staff.

Last edited:

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

I think that would have leaked out by now. I Imagine MSNBC was itching for any negative story and had their people on it.

Yeah their agents told them not to piss off the NFL owners.

“I think everybody had different reasons. Personally for me, we were booked to go (to the White House) that Monday and I had already scheduled my flight to fly to Florida on Sunday,” said Joseph, a senior and a team captain for Clemson this past season. “For a lot of the older guys, it was either (NFL) training, they had already planned on moving on and going to train so they didn’t really have time to go there. Or they just didn’t want to go for personal reasons. For me it was just training.”

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

They believe the media/entertainers! What is the real insanity is that perhaps if they reached out they can dialogue with the President of the United states over any issues. That is the real stupidity of this.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

They believe the media/entertainers! What is the real insanity is that perhaps if they reached out they can dialogue with the President of the United states over any issues. That is the real stupidity of this.

Why would someone reach out and have dialogue with a chronic liar and racist like Drumpf? That doesnt even make sense.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg

He wasn't referring to them, you fucking asshole.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Why would someone reach out and have dialogue with a chronic liar and racist like Drumpf? That doesnt even make sense.

So, I guess shooting vermin like you is the only way to settle our differences.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

The depth chart is 77 players.

That means 92.3% of the Clemson depth chart failed to show up.

2019 Clemson Tigers Football Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

Well, it's not a big deal. He offered, and the white house pretty much had to plan as if everyone was coming
There is also more perspective than what CNBC has to offer as well.
Clemson absences from White House visit not all about Trump, Tigers leader says

ROFL! That's funny. You need to go back to elementary school so you can learn simple math.

Interesting.

And only 1 senior.

Those "good people"?

6.0.jpg

He wasn't referring to them, you fucking asshole.

Sure he wasnt. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back