Turns out Trump Really Hates Veterans, Captured or Not…Living or Not

First the blob doesn’t show up at a 100 year anniversary of WWI in Europe; after flying to Europe to attend it. Then he doesn’t travel 2 miles from the White House to honor Vets….ON VETERANS DAY….

Now it has come to light that the VA is short-changing living veterans as well:

View attachment 231795

The blame for the underpayment for housing and educational benefits—benefits the veterans earned—was due to an old computer system or is at least being blamed on an old computer system.

But now that the error was discovered and admitted to by the VA, the VA has stated that the number of under/no payments is so massive that they will not make an attempt to find the victims and honor their commitments.

Trump simply doesn’t care about veterans. When nobody in the history of your family has ever served like the Drumpf clan has….I guess I can see the reason for the institutional hatred.

Glitch delays GI Bill benefits to veterans

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

So where is the quote form Trump on this matter. I see a but load of propaganda putting words in his mouth, but not one quote attributed to him. I guess it's just easier for regressives to lie.

First the blob doesn’t show up at a 100 year anniversary of WWI in Europe; after flying to Europe to attend it. Then he doesn’t travel 2 miles from the White House to honor Vets….ON VETERANS DAY….

View attachment 231795

The blame for the underpayment for housing and educational benefits—benefits the veterans earned—was due to an old computer system or is at least being blamed on an old computer system.

But now that the error was discovered and admitted to by the VA, the VA has stated that the number of under/no payments is so massive that they will not make an attempt to find the victims and honor their commitments.

Trump simply doesn’t care about veterans. When nobody in the history of your family has ever served like the Drumpf clan has….I guess I can see the reason for the institutional hatred.

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
OMG!!!

A PAYMENT WAS DELAYED!!!

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

A payment? This has been going on for sometime.

So, according to the video, the benefits will be paid, just delayed and Trump appropriated funds to fix their IT system, yet you say Trump hates vets and they won’t get paid. Geez Louise!
Once again, the snowflakes only prove they are sleazy lying douchebags whose only interest is in smearing the President.

Could have been worse. Trump could have appointed Ben Carson to run VA affairs.
How would that be worse than the guy Obama had running it? You know, the guy that killed hundreds of veterans through inaction on their medical issues?

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

Hate is a very strong word. I do not think Trump hates us.

He just does not give a shit about us

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He only hates America-hating morons like you.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
OMG!!!

A PAYMENT WAS DELAYED!!!

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

Its very telling how much they say they love the military when the topic is not the Military women and men. When ever you put a name or face on the service member, they despise them.

Curious.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
OMG!!!

A PAYMENT WAS DELAYED!!!

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

Its very telling how much they say they love the military when the topic is not the Military women and men. When ever you put a name or face on the service member, they despise them.

Curious.
How many veterans did the VA kill through neglect under Obama? Obama wouldn't even fire the assholes responsible. So who is the one who actually hates veterans?

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

Hate is a very strong word. I do not think Trump hates us.

He just does not give a shit about us

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He only hates America-hating morons like you.

Say the hater that thinks America was not a great country.
:21::21::21::21:

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
OMG!!!

A PAYMENT WAS DELAYED!!!

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

Curious.
How many veterans did the VA kill through neglect under Obama? Obama wouldn't even fire the assholes responsible. So who is the one who actually hates veterans?

Here we go with beady little brain Pat, you didn't go back far enough a hole. so as long as you're going to bring up obama it started long before. Are you a teenager or an old old old dementia patient.

Could have been worse. Trump could have appointed Ben Carson to run VA affairs.
How would that be worse than the guy Obama had running it?

Its remarkable but the one thing Trump has excelled at was finding complete incompetents and felons for almost every job he filled in his administration. Obama’s VA scandal was much worse. You’re uncharacteristically right about that. But at least he showed up at the ceremonies to remember the fallen, honor the heroes, and thanked those who served and are serving. Somehow the blob can’t be bothered with such things.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
OMG!!!

A PAYMENT WAS DELAYED!!!

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

And you assume that Trump fired everyone in the federal government when he was sworn in???
How many Bush and Obama holdovers are still in government screwing up the works???

And this is evidence that Cheeto "hates" veterans...

facepalm-ernie.jpg
You can't fix 'stupid', you can't overcome hate that runs that deep...and currently there is no cure for TDS...

Whattaya gonna do? :p

Its remarkable but the one thing Trump has excelled at was finding complete incompetents and felons for almost every job he filled in his administration. Obama’s VA scandal was much worse. You’re uncharacteristically right about that. But at least he showed up at the ceremonies to remember the fallen, honor the heroes, and thanked those who served and are serving. Somehow the blob can’t be bothered with such things.
To echo what mudwhistle asked, are really so obtuse as to believe that Cheeto fired everybody in the gubmint when he assumed power and replaced them with his people?...How many hundreds of leftovers from Clinton, Bush, and Obama do you think infest the VA?

Vets are facing bankruptcy all across the country.

Trump better fix this COMPUTER GLITCH fuck up and quick

Obama’s VA scandal was much worse. You’re uncharacteristically right about that. But at least he showed up at the ceremonies to remember the fallen, honor the heroes, and thanked those who served and are serving.
Oh, he showed up. I guess that makes up for all the veterans who died waiting for medical care. He thanked them as they were dying because of his indifference.

Obama’s VA scandal was much worse. You’re uncharacteristically right about that. But at least he showed up at the ceremonies to remember the fallen, honor the heroes, and thanked those who served and are serving.
Oh, he showed up. I guess that makes up for all the veterans who died waiting for medical care. He thanked them as they were dying because of his indifference.

Obama had a bad VA scandal. Liberals who claim otherwise are fooling themselves.

Go ahead and pretend you care about them...OR the ones waiting to pay their mortgage bills now...

Go ahead and pretend you care about them...OR the ones waiting to pay their mortgage bills now...
Unlike you, I care a hell of a lot more about them than I do those f-ing flag burning illegals you want to flood our country with, you hypocrite.

Forum List

Back