Tutor Dixon Powerful New Ad

Love this! we have a chance to remove a very bad governor who is directly responsible for countless deaths, among many other assaults on the freedoms of the people of Michigan

I doubt she can beat Gretchen primarily because of her stance on abortion.

No you don't.
You could be wrong on that. Barring fraud, I'd say she wins if the peoples' votes count.

I haven't spoken to ary a Michigander with a kind word to say about Whitmer.

Actually they just start cussing a blue streak if her name is mentioned. Similar to if you mention Muhammed Ali/Cassius Clay to them. It's a weird thing.
It's kinda like this:

escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

Last edited:
She's smokin'.

This is what you need to fix darlin'. If useful idiots need to be shot in the face or hanged, well that's a risk I'm willing to take.

8a1c587e-e024-404a-86af-3755bcd3f96e-VoteCounting_12.jpg

I doubt she can beat Gretchen primarily because of her stance on abortion.

Yeah, she blew it right there. I understand her stance and share it actually. But she should have said, "personally I'm opposed to abortion in any case, because even in rape and incest, the baby did not commit the crime. However, because I understand that these cases are fraught with agony, I'm willing to work with lawmakers to make exceptions for circumstances like rape, incest, and the life of the mother."

So I think Gretchen will win which is horrid, because the second term will set her loose. UGH

Yeah, she blew it right there. I understand her stance and share it actually. But she should have said, "personally I'm opposed to abortion in any case, because even in rape and incest, the baby did not commit the crime. However, because I understand that these cases are fraught with agony, I'm willing to work with lawmakers to make exceptions for circumstances like rape, incest, and the life of the mother."

So I think Gretchen will win which is horrid, because the second term will set her loose. UGH
The R nomination for governor in the state of Michigan was a fraud. The powers-that-be in the State disqualified James Craig who had a real chance of beating Whitmer. Then nominating a nut like Dixon assures Whitmer wins re-election.

Like nearly everything in this country, fraud by elites is commonplace.
James Craig on being disqualified from Michigan governor's race: 'It's not over'

Last edited:
The R nomination for governor in the state of Michigan was a fraud. The powers-that-be in the State disqualified James Craig who had a real chance of beating Whitmer. Then nominating a nut like Dixon assures Whitmer wins re-election.

James Craig on being disqualified from Michigan governor's race: 'It's not over'

Agreed. She's not a great candidate.

What would be funny is if things are SO BAD that we somehow drag Dixon over the finish line anyway. Unlikely...but not impossible.

James Craig had NO chance. He didn't campaign or do interviews. He has zero name recognition outside of ghetto Detroit and he stood for nothing

Forum List

Back