TV series “Breaking Bad” was obvious leftwing propaganda

Take your own advice and change the channel if you don't like.
Who said I don’t like? I enjoy making fun of delicate snowflakes who get offended at everything.

Do you have any more flawed comparisons? You’re such a brave white knight trying to help the delicate snowflakes in distress.

It's also pretty sad to see American adults be so ignorant of health insurance and how it works. No wonder we are the laughingstock of the first world, when it comes to this.

I will cut to the chase

a 50 year old public school teacher making $47,000 a year in 2008 has terminal lung cancer

but his public sector health insurance plan does not give him the same quality treatment that billionaires have

so he turns to making meth and murdering rivals purely out of necessity

if only Obama had become president 4 years earlier, huh?

The story is fiction.

Most school districts have really good medical plans.

Besides, it wasn't just the medical treatment. Walt wanted to set up his family for life. Evidentially he spent his money on other things rather than some cheap basic term life insurance. Most emplyers, including schold districts, have really cheap term life insurance. When my wife was teaching if I remmeber correctly $500K in life insurance was only about $20/mo.

His wife should have been working.

The story is fiction.

Most school districts have really good medical plans.

Besides, it wasn't just the medical treatment. Walt wanted to set up his family for life. Evidentially he spent his money on other things rather than some cheap basic term life insurance. Most emplyers, including schold districts, have really cheap term life insurance. When my wife was teaching if I remmeber correctly $500K in life insurance was only about $20/mo.

His wife should have been working.

It was a television show. If the Skipper had only checked the weather, Gilligan and the rest never would have been shipwrecked.

I doubt if BB has a political agenda. It's a dangerous fantasy that terminal patients can go ahead and punish enemies without risk of punishment but not much else.

I take hollywood’s attempt to influence political public opinion seriously

other than the attempted lib brainwashing the show was well made if a little dark and very bloody

but the leftwing mind control never ceases
Bloody? Compare to Justified, it was boring as hell. 3/4 of an episode spent on trying to jump start an RV and another episode spent trying to catch a fly so it wouldn`t contaminate a batch of meth. Justified is a hillbilly western style shoot up with a high body count. Your library should have it.

Bloody? Compare to Justified, it was boring as hell. 3/4 of an episode spent on trying to jump start an RV and another episode spent trying to catch a fly so it wouldn`t contaminate a batch of meth. Justified is a hillbilly western style shoot up with a high body count. Your library should have it.
I just fast forward through the boring stuff

I prefer Better Call Saul over Breaking Bad

Forum List

Back