TV series “Breaking Bad” was obvious leftwing propaganda

That was his first excuse

then it was gourmet cancer treatment

and finally the Aston Martin supercar

No, it was the Car Wash

He sold meth to save up money to buy a Car Wash

No....Jesse was not saved in the end.......he was just as vile as he was before.......

You missed El Camino
Jesse was a Stoner, but he was never vile
He was a noble soul

That was his first excuse

then it was gourmet cancer treatment

and finally the Aston Martin supercar

You said he got into making meth because of a lack of insurance. Now you seem to be acknowledging that isn't true.

You missed El Camino
He was a noble soul

No...he was vile........he got several people hooked on the meth, killed his girlfriend who was trying to recover, he was as vile as Walter....

I will cut to the chase

a 50 year old public school teacher making $47,000 a year in 2008 has terminal lung cancer

but his public sector health insurance plan does not give him the same quality treatment that billionaires have

so he turns to making meth and murdering rivals purely out of necessity

if only Obama had become president 4 years earlier, huh?

This is in politics why?

You missed El Camino
He was a noble soul

A "Noble" soul doesn't bring meth into the life of someone trying to stay sober......killing his girlfriend with the stuff....

You missed El Camino
He was a noble soul

He got a young boy murdered, then participated in getting rid of the body, keeping the boys parents from knowing what happened to their son.......

You said he got into making meth because of a lack of insurance. Now you seem to be acknowledging that isn't true.
He had insurance - just not as good as obama received

but yes, his first thought was that he had not saved enough money to take care of his family after he was gone

The car wash was an afterthought just to launder his illegal money

thank the lawyer for that idea
No, Saul wanted him to buy the Korean Nail Salon and a Laser Tag place

His wife wanted the Car Wash

A "Noble" soul doesn't bring meth into the life of someone trying to stay sober......killing his girlfriend with the stuff....
I disagree

drug addicts almost always hurt other people but often not intentionally

they are just addicts who let the drug control them

He had insurance - just not as good as obama received

but yes, his first thought was that he had not saved enough money to take care of his family after he was gone

Do you get as upset with Homer working in a Nuclear Power plant?

Do you guys wake up looking for something to be offended about?

Jesus fucking Christ.

It’s. A. Tv. Show.

What a whining snowflake you are.

You don’t have to sit through anything, snowflake. Change the channel if the alien show upsets your delicate feelings.

You delicate little whining snowflake bitch, I’m not in charge of what happens on tv. After you’re done with your little snowflake bitch-fit, maybe you should just change the channel.

You wanna cry at me some more you little bitch?

Looks like someone is pretty upset by A. Thread. On. A. Message. Board.

You missed El Camino
He was a noble soul

The episode I can't watch again, is the one with the little boy in the house, left there, alone, by his two drug addicted parents..................his two parents are meth addicts and Jesse has to go get back the money they stole.......that one was just too sad to watch.........

Do you get as upset with Homer working in a Nuclear Power plant?

Why....Nuclear power is a clean energy source....cheaper, reliable and more efficient than wind or solar.

Forum List

Back