TV series “Breaking Bad” was obvious leftwing propaganda

He got a young boy murdered, then participated in getting rid of the body, keeping the boys parents from knowing what happened to their son.......
That wasn’t Jesse that was Todd

Jesse was the only one who felt guilt over the kid getting shot and sent the parents money

I disagree

drug addicts almost always hurt other people but often not intentionally

they are just addicts who let the drug control them

He wasn't an addict at that point...she was a recovering addict. He was a drug dealer........knew she was an addict and still brought her the meth...

That wasn’t Jesse that was Todd

Jesse was the only one who felt guilt over the kid getting shot and sent the parents money

Doesn't matter....he was there when it happened and he hid the body.......the parents would never have known where the boy was or what happened to him.......Walter and Jesse, caused his death.

Never watched the show myself but read somewhere that its underlying theme is Mr. Milquetoast discovers his inner badass.

Never watched the show myself but read somewhere that its underlying theme is Mr. Milquetoast discovers his inner badass.

The creator of the show stated that he wanted to show that you can't be just a little evil...it eventually consumes you.....

Doesn't matter....he was there when it happened and he hid the body.......the parents would never have known where the boy was or what happened to him.......Walter and Jesse, caused his death.
Todd shot the kid out of the blue and stole the kids tarantula

No, Saul wanted him to buy the Korean Nail Salon and a Laser Tag place

His wife wanted the Car Wash
Saul pushed for the laser tag place but the wife wanted the car wash

and there was another business considered

The creator of the show stated that he wanted to show that you can't be just a little evil...it eventually consumes you.....
he succeeded

Last edited:
That makes sense to me.

Though I didn't watch it, I was familiar with the gist of it. In other words, I saw one or two episodes when it started but didn't care for it. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Number one cause of bankruptcy in the US... meth addiction is the scourge of the red states...

OP would have preferred a series on men using women's bathrooms. Something that only exists in his mind...

I thought Truth Social was the platform for white nationalists to whine about their ever changing world. Still can't get logged in? What's going on?
I take it you would prefer an echo chamber of left think?

Number one cause of bankruptcy in the US... meth addiction is the scourge of the red states...

OP would have preferred a series on men using women's bathrooms. Something that only exists in his mind...

Yes....blue cities in Red states are a big problem...

Forum List

Back