TV series “Breaking Bad” was obvious leftwing propaganda

I will cut to the chase

a 50 year old public school teacher making $47,000 a year in 2008 has terminal lung cancer

but his public sector health insurance plan does not give him the same quality treatment that billionaires have

so he turns to making meth and murdering rivals purely out of necessity

if only Obama had become president 4 years earlier, huh?

In the end, Walt admitted he dealt meth because he liked it and was very good at it.

Shithead....simply pointing out how leftists like you are everywhere.......you can't even allow a television show about an alien go on without filling it with left wing crap....

I heard there is a mall in Northern Virginia that I don't recommend you visiting.

I will cut to the chase

a 50 year old public school teacher making $47,000 a year in 2008 has terminal lung cancer

but his public sector health insurance plan does not give him the same quality treatment that billionaires have

Lol, you are hilarious! So giant Jewish space lasers, pedophile vampire lizard people, the black man, the lgbq, and Breaking bad writers all out to get ya. Hilarious

I will cut to the chase

Wrong. He took to dealing meth to bequeath his family money after his death. You didn’t watch it.

Lol, you are hilarious! So giant Jewish space lasers, pedophile vampire lizard people, the black man, the lgbq, and Breaking bad writers all out to get ya. Hilarious
From liberals point of view should we not say they just have my best interests at heart by promoting socialized medicine?

Wrong. He took to dealing meth to bequeath his family money after his death. You didn’t watch it.
No

he ended up paying hundreds of thousands of dirty money for specialized cancer treatment that his crummy health plan did not cover

Next up - The Partridge Family.

They pretended that ginger kid had a soul.

No

he ended up paying hundreds of thousands of dirty money for specialized cancer treatment that his crummy health plan did not cover

In one of the first episodes, his mega millionaire friends the Schwartz’s offered to pay all his medical bills for him.

He chose to use the Meth money.

He also used the Meth money to pay for Hanks medical treatment after he got shot up.

I will say that Walter and Jesse were two of the most vile human beings on television.....destroying everyone they came into contact with......
Ozark is basically the same.
The parents are awful.

Forum List

Back