TV series “Breaking Bad” was obvious leftwing propaganda

In one of the first episodes, his mega millionaire friends the Schwartz’s offered to pay all his medical bills for him.

He chose to use the Meth money.

He also used the Meth money to pay for Hanks medical treatment after he got shot up.
Same song, different verse

Hank’s wife insisted that he get better private treatment that tje stingy, evil private insurance company refused to pay for

I will say that Walter and Jesse were two of the most vile human beings on television.....destroying everyone they came into contact with......

Jesse had a conscience and wanted to get out of the business. It was Walt who conspired to keep him in it.

Walt was evil, Jesse was saved at the end

Those jew liberals in Hollywierd I knew they were up to no good when they remade The Jazz Singer and not a single black face.

Same song, different verse

Hank’s wife insisted that he get better private treatment that tje stingy, evil private insurance company refused to pay for
Walt even got himself fired from his teaching job.
So the health insurance didn’t mean that much to him

Those jew liberals in Hollywierd I knew they were up to no good when they remade The Jazz Singer and not a single black face.
I really like the Jackson Five Story starring the Osmond Brothers

gripping drama

He did it because he wanted to leave something for his family.
That was his first excuse

then it was gourmet cancer treatment

and finally the Aston Martin supercar

Jesse had a conscience and wanted to get out of the business. It was Walt who conspired to keep him in it.

Walt was evil, Jesse was saved at the end

No....Jesse was not saved in the end.......he was just as vile as he was before.......

Forum List

Back