TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

What side I'm on is completely irrelevant to the fact that you simply doubt reflexively.
No, that's just a pathetic strawman you have propped up in lieu of anything better. The reason I doubt this steaming pile of shit is because all the evidence pertaining to election theft supports the trump cult trying to steal the election. All of it. One would have to be some kind of gullible goober to believe this garbage video and reject all the evidence available.

No, that's just a pathetic strawman you have propped up in lieu of anything better. The reason I doubt this steaming pile of shit is because all the evidence pertaining to election theft supports the trump cult trying to steal the election. All of it. One would have to be some kind of gullible goober to believe this garbage video and reject all the evidence available.
The reason you doubt it is because you doubt reflexively.

Quite simple really.

Videos do not lie. Phone pings are very accurate. Ask the FBI.

Nope. If I walked by a drop box more than 5 times during elections, would that make me a mule? Hah!
If it was the same box no. 5 or 10 boxes would especially if you have been to your local non-profit stash house. You guys are so busted. Man up traitors.

If it was the same box no. 5 or 10 boxes would especially if you have been to your local non-profit stash house. You guys are so busted. Man up traitors.
How much did I get paid? Better yet, how much did you pay to watch bs. Oops, mule shit?

How much did I get paid? Better yet, how much did you pay to watch bs. Oops, mule shit?
$3 per ballot and up. There have been whistle blowers. The authorities in those states will not investigate. They now have videos of felons taken by state cameras. And they still do nothing.

What does that tell you? Try being honest.

$3 per ballot and up. There have been whistle blowers. The authorities in those states will not investigate. They now have videos of felons taken by state cameras. And they still do nothing.

What does that tell you? Try being honest.
You hang with mule shit. Next week it will be something else. So predictable.

Forum List

Back