TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie
All of them? Does it surprise you that the media, in general, would go on offense against this documentary? Those who hate Trump and his supporters will reject it, they will never be willing to admit ANY evidence of the event. Fortunately, no one needs to convince THEM. My guess is that the states where this occurred can expect to have independent citizens surveilling such locations from this point forward. ;)

The film has been posted. Go watch it.

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Media companies promote what will make them money. If they think it's "yesterdays news" or it doesn't promote their hypocritical "at that particular time" agenda......they won't acknowledge it.

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Word is boomers and independents are red pilling on it ....

The more they try and supress it the more people wanna see it
Fox News not saying a word either ....can't do that

Fox ,cnn,msnbc ....all the same

dkmdmdmrmjrmfmf.jpeg

The film has been posted. Go watch it.
I laughed through half that shit… this is what you’re so amped about?! These people are jokes. They can hardly keep straight faces as they spew their BS and fake outrage. You’re getting played man and the “proof” isn’t even close to convincing. Hahahaha, dude you are in waaaaay toooo deep. These guys are just trying to make money off of fools like yourself

I laughed through half that shit… this is what you’re so amped about?! These people are jokes. They can hardly keep straight faces as they spew their BS and fake outrage. You’re getting played man and the “proof” isn’t even close to convincing. Hahahaha, dude you are in waaaaay toooo deep. These guys are just trying to make money off of fools like yourself
Sure you did. They are very credible, you are dishonest. The election was stolen. The videos did not convince you those people committed felonies? Something is wrong with you.

Last edited:
Sure you did. They are very credible you are dishonest.
Very credible?!?! Are you shitting me? Seabass and Elder?! Those guys are clowns. The whole bunch of them were complete jokes. That piece was almost as bad as the my pillow guys “documentary”

They should stick to selling fish oil.

You’re such a sucker

Forum List

Back