TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yet law enforcement won’t touch your imaginary lines. Face it dude. Y’all can’t connect dots. All you can do is create more dots and pretend they connect and make a picture. They don’t
The dots are connected. Drop boxes, non-profit, drop boxes. Videos that prove it. Massive fraud, you massive fool and traitor.

Dust off the voter rolls and eliminate the people the Democrats voted for in this organized fraud.
Excellent. Let’s do an audit then shall we. Lets even let a Republican pro trump organization run it. Lets do it in let’s say… Arizona. Can’t wait to see how many fraudulent votes they find for the Dems!!!! Oh wait a minute….

Wait, didn't you just say that alleging stolen elections is sedition?
Post where I said that.

(This is the part where you flail like a moron and avoid the question and I call you out for being a coward and a liar.)

You guys are ridiculously easy to predict.

Reality doesn’t agree with your feelings so you guys just make things up.

Excellent. Let’s do an audit then shall we. Lets even let a Republican pro trump organization run it. Lets do it in let’s say… Arizona. Can’t wait to see how many fraudulent votes they find for the Dems!!!! Oh wait a minute….
We can ask AZ. why many of the cameras at drop boxes were turned off. How about that? That, again, is a proven fact. Why turn the cameras off? I know why, and now so does anyone who watched or was told about the movie.

WI. also had cameras that were never activated. It can be proven. Again, why weren't the cameras on?

You need to step away from the box of crayons.
The crayons you are currently using have colored you and your ilk as traitors.
and you can bitch all you want but those phone pings do not lie.
The phone pings count 'trips near the drop box'
You won't answer, but does a person simply walking by the drop box register a ping?
These 'pings' prove nothing about the number of ballots.

We can ask AZ. why many of the cameras at drop boxes were turned off. How about that? That, again, is a proven fact. Why turn the cameras off? I know why, and now so does anyone who watched or was told about the movie.

WI. also had cameras that were never activated. It can be proven. Again, why weren't the cameras on?
Sure ask all you want. That’s just a conspiracy talking point. Not proof of a stolen election. The actual audit turned up a fair count. The margin of error actually favored trump over Biden. Whoops

But you keep whining about cameras that weren’t functional

The crayons you are currently using have colored you and your ilk as traitors.

The phone pings count 'trips near the drop box'
You won't answer, but does a person simply walking by the drop box register a ping?
These 'pings' prove nothing about the number of ballots.
I don't use crayons I use leads for traitors leftists conspiracy theorist

Forum List

Back