TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Sure ask all you want. That’s just a conspiracy talking point. Not proof of a stolen election. The actual audit turned up a fair count. The margin of error actually favored trump over Biden. Whoops

But you keep whining about cameras that weren’t functional

We did ask, and now Arizona has a brand new election integrity law.

Bummer - no more wins for the fascist dims....

You're not going to "convince" the Leftrolls. They already are painfully aware that these are proven facts. They need to fling as much shit as they can to distract, because this is destroying them.

7 States already passed election integrity laws - 11 more have pending legislation. This only furthers the demand by the public for free and fair elections, which are death to the democrat Reich.
The election laws are the entire motive behind this movie and the groups funding it. The stolen election narrative is a farce but it energizes gullible tards like yourself to donate and support and vote. It’s a game and y’all are being very good puppets.

We did ask, and now Arizona has a brand new election integrity law.

Bummer - no more wins for the fascist dims....
Correct, you lost fair and square so to gain an advantage next election let’s try and change the laws to depress the vote count which we know favors the right. That’s the game

I’m doing everything I can?! Like what mocking retards on a message board? Give me a break.

You’ve taken the con and are blindly believe what you saw in a movie. I can’t fix stupid.

Do you happen to also believe that Optimus Prime and the Autobots saved earth from the deceptacons? If not I can send you a couple films that shows exactly what happened there too.

Like flinging shit on a message board to try to distract from facts that expose your filthy party.

Again, you're utterly irrelevant. 4 million people have watched this so far.

Look at the start of this thread. I had very little to say on it, UNTIL you of the Leftroll patrol melted down and piqued my interest enough to plop down $15 (it's not free - Farouk is a thief, a liar, or both)

Once I watched it though, it all changed, because the facts presented are simply beyond question. They have you absolutely nailed. It's out with the public. Even paid it's spreading like wildfire. D'Souza vowed that as soon as they recoup their costs, it gets released free. Rumble won't censor it, there is nothing you can do to suppress the facts.

You're fucked, and you know it.

Before Garland there was a Trump DOJ ran by Billy Barr who trashed his career and reputation to hold trumps water in the Russian collision investigation. Do you want me to pull a few quote about what he said about the stolen election madness?

Barr was a beltway insider.

Garland is just a corrupt Reich operative. Zero integrity in that pile of shit.

The film was full of great facts.

As I said, it was 30 minutes of information in 90 minutes. But the facts are irrefutable, They have you nailed, using exactly the same technology the FBI used to try and entrap Trump, they proved as absolute fact that mules were shuttling ballots from democrat front groups to ballot drop off boxes in key battle ground states. Massive fraud.

Can anyone prove the fraudulent ballots were all for Biden? Nope, but we know they were - as will ANY thinking person who sees the evidence. If Farouk the Felon actually watched this - which I doubt - he knows that your sleazy Reich is caught red handed, which is why the Leftroll patrol is here flinging shit mindlessly.

My concern with these things is that you'll lose the audience. They needed to pad it to make it a full length documentary - but the material only supports a half-hour analysis - which means too many talking heads.

This will go free in a few weeks, and you of the Reich will lie as much as you can in the meantime. But it's going to hurt you. 7 States already passed election integrity laws. 11 more have legislation pending. As people are shown facts that your Reich stuffed ballot boxes - which you did - then the efforts to secure elections will increase exponentially. Free and fair elections destroy you, democrats can't win fair elections. You know and fear this.

Can anyone prove the fraudulent ballots were all for Biden? Nope, but we know they were

LOLOLOLOL

Insists a lunatic. :lmao:

You "know" that like you know Republicans will never again lose Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa or Wyoming, right Fruitcake?

You must believe in the Tooth Fairy too, huh? You can't prove that either but you "know" it exists.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You supported the conspiracy theory with your attacks against president Trump.

Retard, I said I saw no connection between Trump and Russian collusion. That's your idea of me supporting the conspiracy?

A pity your remaining 2 brain cells can't form a spark.

I don’t give two shits what the Democratic Party wants to do. You’re little jabs are comical and falling flat. I see you’ve taken the bait and think you’ve got a feast.

I don’t believe a word of what these clowns put out from their fake war room, running fake computer programs that look like they are actively scanning the world big brother style for criminals. Those were screen savers and a staged movie set.

Lindell did the same crap. Came up with all these spreadsheets of data and even made fancy charts. Set up a “newsroom” style set to it seem like he was reporting the news. It all supported his narrative. Only thing was none of it was verified, sources or backed up. So he made his money and five minutes of fame from it and then it fizzled. Same shit here.

Funny how all the cynics who don’t trust a thing the gov or msm tell them are all gung Ho to believe this stolen election crap without giving it a second thought. Weak minds

Gregg Phillips, who is at the center of this, was caught lying about voter fraud in 2016. Now these rubes want us to believe this time, he's telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

I'm not Donald Trump.

But you make me responsible for anything he ever did. You are a vocal soldier of the democrat Reich, I hold you responsible for the sins of your party.
I didn’t say you’re Donald Trump. I also didn’t falsely claim that you said something because Donald Trump said it.

I asked you to back up your claim. You couldn’t. You lied. You’re so easy to predict.

Gregg Phillips, who is at the center of this, was caught lying about voter fraud in 2016. Now these rubes want us to believe this time, he's telling the truth.

:cuckoo:
Source? The evidence proves what he said. You keep forgetting that.

Like flinging shit on a message board to try to distract from facts that expose your filthy party.

Again, you're utterly irrelevant. 4 million people have watched this so far.

Look at the start of this thread. I had very little to say on it, UNTIL you of the Leftroll patrol melted down and piqued my interest enough to plop down $15 (it's not free - Farouk is a thief, a liar, or both)

Once I watched it though, it all changed, because the facts presented are simply beyond question. They have you absolutely nailed. It's out with the public. Even paid it's spreading like wildfire. D'Souza vowed that as soon as they recoup their costs, it gets released free. Rumble won't censor it, there is nothing you can do to suppress the facts.

You're fucked, and you know it.
Ok so flinging shit on a message board is me doing everything I can?! Idiot

Forum List

Back