TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

The crayons you are currently using have colored you and your ilk as traitors.

The phone pings count 'trips near the drop box'
You won't answer, but does a person simply walking by the drop box register a ping?
These 'pings' prove nothing about the number of ballots.
You assholes keep leaving out the fact the pings come from multiple drop boxes sometimes for days. You got caught. The evidence is rock solid and cannot be debunked.

Sure ask all you want. That’s just a conspiracy talking point. Not proof of a stolen election. The actual audit turned up a fair count. The margin of error actually favored trump over Biden. Whoops

But you keep whining about cameras that weren’t functional
Actually it was the first time I said anything about the cameras being turned of. Desperate and stupid, aren't you?

People going to multiple boxes multiple times and back to non-profits prove it. In the states in question it is illegal to drop off more that one ballot. Are you really as stupid as you sound?
It doesn’t prove it. Again, assume all of that is verified and true. That doesn’t prove anything. You’re saying it does but it doesn’t. You will soon shift to saying that it warrants an investigation to see what these people were doing and then you will default to the “wait and see” talking point. I already have half a dozen “wait and see” requests from you. The inbox is full.

You assholes keep leaving out the fact the pings come from multiple drop boxes sometimes for days. You got caught. The evidence is rock solid and cannot be debunked.
You keep ignoring the FACT that these pings count people passing by a drop box, these pings don't count ballots.

I don’t give two shits what the Democratic Party wants to do. You’re little jabs are comical and falling flat. I see you’ve taken the bait and think you’ve got a feast.

I don’t believe a word of what these clowns put out from their fake war room, running fake computer programs that look like they are actively scanning the world big brother style for criminals. Those were screen savers and a staged movie set.

Lindell did the same crap. Came up with all these spreadsheets of data and even made fancy charts. Set up a “newsroom” style set to it seem like he was reporting the news. It all supported his narrative. Only thing was none of it was verified, sources or backed up. So he made his money and five minutes of fame from it and then it fizzled. Same shit here.

Funny how all the cynics who don’t trust a thing the gov or msm tell them are all gung Ho to believe this stolen election crap without giving it a second thought. Weak minds

No one cares what a fascist hack believes. What matters is getting facts out to the public. You're doing everything you can to censor information, and failing that trying to discredit it. But you're failing miserably on both counts.

No one who sees this film will doubt the veracity of the information it contains. If you fail to suppress it, the public will see the facts. Seeing the facts they will press for election integrity - with election integrity, you lose.

It doesn’t prove it. Again, assume all of that is verified and true. That doesn’t prove anything. You’re saying it does but it doesn’t. You will soon shift to saying that it warrants an investigation to see what these people were doing and then you will default to the “wait and see” talking point. I already have half a dozen “wait and see” requests from you. The inbox is full.
You fucking idiot. The same kind of evidence is verifiable and used by law enforcement to get convictions. The movie informs people of that fact. Why isn't it good enough here? Because you do not like what it proves? Sorry that does not fly. Massive fraud happened and it was a criminal conspiracy. PERIOD.

Evidence needs to be verified for the government to use it. This isn’t verified which is why it’s all hiding behind a for sale video

This is for the public. We know the DOJ is 100% corrupt. Garland serves the party and has utter contempt for the law.

You get destroyed by free and fair elections. THIS shows how you cheated and drives demand by the public for secure and legitimate elections - which is death for you fascists. You can't with without cheating - no way in hell.

You fucking idiot. The same kind of evidence is verifiable and used by law enforcement to get convictions. The movie informs people of that fact. Why isn't it good enough here?

He's scared, they all are - and rightfully so.

No one can refute the evidence - it's fact and every single person on this thread knows it.

Nazi Mac wants to put up a straw man - "pwoov it in the courts that won't accept evidence."

But fuck Nazi Mac, he's an irrelevant troll. Getting the facts to the public destroys the fascists, and they know it. Which is why they're melting down.

No one cares what a fascist hack believes. What matters is getting facts out to the public. You're doing everything you can to censor information, and failing that trying to discredit it. But you're failing miserably on both counts.

No one who sees this film will doubt the veracity of the information it contains. If you fail to suppress it, the public will see the facts. Seeing the facts they will press for election integrity - with election integrity, you lose.
I’m doing everything I can?! Like what mocking retards on a message board? Give me a break.

You’ve taken the con and are blindly believe what you saw in a movie. I can’t fix stupid.

Do you happen to also believe that Optimus Prime and the Autobots saved earth from the deceptacons? If not I can send you a couple films that shows exactly what happened there too.

Post where I said that.

(This is the part where you flail like a moron and avoid the question and I call you out for being a coward and a liar.)

You guys are ridiculously easy to predict.

Reality doesn’t agree with your feelings so you guys just make things up.

:rofl:

You Nazis are so easy..

You fucking Nazis have been spewing this for two years,

You fucking idiot. The same kind of evidence is verifiable and used by law enforcement to get convictions. The movie informs people of that fact. Why isn't it good enough here? Because you do not like what it proves? Sorry that does not fly. Massive fraud happened and it was a criminal conspiracy. PERIOD.
If somebody was caught making fake ballots and then they had geo tracking software of that person going to ballot drops and video of that person dropping fake ballots then there could certainly be a conviction. You’re taking unlinked cell phones and the movement of people and taking an extraordinary leap to just say that since the drove by ballot boxes and non profits election was stolen. Not even close dude.

This is for the public. We know the DOJ is 100% corrupt. Garland serves the party and has utter contempt for the law.

You get destroyed by free and fair elections. THIS shows how you cheated and drives demand by the public for secure and legitimate elections - which is death for you fascists. You can't with without cheating - no way in hell.
Before Garland there was a Trump DOJ ran by Billy Barr who trashed his career and reputation to hold trumps water in the Russian collision investigation. Do you want me to pull a few quote about what he said about the stolen election madness?

We can ask AZ. why many of the cameras at drop boxes were turned off. How about that? That, again, is a proven fact. Why turn the cameras off? I know why, and now so does anyone who watched or was told about the movie.

WI. also had cameras that were never activated. It can be proven. Again, why weren't the cameras on?

BUT Arizona passed voter integrity laws... democrats have won their last election in the state.

The Leftroll patrol is utterly melting down.

Obama threw D'Souza in prison for exposing him.

I fear that this time the Reich will kill him, like they did Andrew Breitbart.

If somebody was caught making fake ballots and then they had geo tracking software of that person going to ballot drops and video of that person dropping fake ballots then there could certainly be a conviction. You’re taking unlinked cell phones and the movement of people and taking an extraordinary leap to just say that since the drove by ballot boxes and non profits election was stolen. Not even close dude.
The ballots are not fake. The harvesting is illegal. The pings do not lie. You have lost this argument at least one hundred times. The evidence cannot be debunked. Man up traitor and admit the election stolen by massive organized criminal fraud.

He's scared, they all are - and rightfully so.

No one can refute the evidence - it's fact and every single person on this thread knows it.

Nazi Mac wants to put up a straw man - "pwoov it in the courts that won't accept evidence."

But fuck Nazi Mac, he's an irrelevant troll. Getting the facts to the public destroys the fascists, and they know it. Which is why they're melting down.
Y’all just keep giving your money to these political arsonists and they will keep feed you your talking points. Mindless drones you are. As Yoda would say

Before Garland there was a Trump DOJ ran by Billy Barr who trashed his career and reputation to hold trumps water in the Russian collision investigation. Do you want me to pull a few quote about what he said about the stolen election madness?
Irrelevant. Stick to the topic. No politicians were involved with D'Souza's investigation.

People going to multiple boxes multiple times and back to non-profits prove it. In the states in question it is illegal to drop off more that one ballot. Are you really as stupid as you sound?

You're not going to "convince" the Leftrolls. They already are painfully aware that these are proven facts. They need to fling as much shit as they can to distract, because this is destroying them.

7 States already passed election integrity laws - 11 more have pending legislation. This only furthers the demand by the public for free and fair elections, which are death to the democrat Reich.

The ballots are not fake. The harvesting is illegal. The pings do not lie. You have lost this argument at least one hundred times. The evidence cannot be debunked. Man up traitor and admit the election stolen by massive organized criminal fraud.
Ok, so real ballots. Real votes from real people which lead to Joe winning. But you want to declare the election stolen because you have some data that says some people had their legit votes dropped into a mailbox by somebody else. Is that what your moronic narrative has been reduced to??

Forum List

Back