TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Does it prove fraud? LOLOOLOLL

Do we have to wait another 3-4 Explosive weeks. LOLOOOLOL
What part of this don't you understand? The evidence is there and the same kind of evidence gets convictions for law enforcement. There are also very clear videos of felonies. 4 million minutes from state installed cameras.

It is over fraud has been and can be proven.

The film was full of great facts.

As I said, it was 30 minutes of information in 90 minutes. But the facts are irrefutable, They have you nailed, using exactly the same technology the FBI used to try and entrap Trump, they proved as absolute fact that mules were shuttling ballots from democrat front groups to ballot drop off boxes in key battle ground states. Massive fraud.

Can anyone prove the fraudulent ballots were all for Biden? Nope, but we know they were - as will ANY thinking person who sees the evidence. If Farouk the Felon actually watched this - which I doubt - he knows that your sleazy Reich is caught red handed, which is why the Leftroll patrol is here flinging shit mindlessly.

My concern with these things is that you'll lose the audience. They needed to pad it to make it a full length documentary - but the material only supports a half-hour analysis - which means too many talking heads.

This will go free in a few weeks, and you of the Reich will lie as much as you can in the meantime. But it's going to hurt you. 7 States already passed election integrity laws. 11 more have legislation pending. As people are shown facts that your Reich stuffed ballot boxes - which you did - then the efforts to secure elections will increase exponentially. Free and fair elections destroy you, democrats can't win fair elections. You know and fear this.
I don’t give two shits what the Democratic Party wants to do. You’re little jabs are comical and falling flat. I see you’ve taken the bait and think you’ve got a feast.

I don’t believe a word of what these clowns put out from their fake war room, running fake computer programs that look like they are actively scanning the world big brother style for criminals. Those were screen savers and a staged movie set.

Lindell did the same crap. Came up with all these spreadsheets of data and even made fancy charts. Set up a “newsroom” style set to it seem like he was reporting the news. It all supported his narrative. Only thing was none of it was verified, sources or backed up. So he made his money and five minutes of fame from it and then it fizzled. Same shit here.

Funny how all the cynics who don’t trust a thing the gov or msm tell them are all gung Ho to believe this stolen election crap without giving it a second thought. Weak minds

They are not lies and they are verified. You cannot accept that fact. Come back when you can explain why the same kind of evidence our law enforcement uses is not good enough for you.
Evidence needs to be verified for the government to use it. This isn’t verified which is why it’s all hiding behind a for sale video

I expect Republicans will win in November since the president's opposition party almost always wins their first midterm. Yet there you were, idiotically predicting Republicans will never again lose Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa or Wyoming.

:cuckoo:
You need to step away from the box of crayons.

Evidence needs to be verified for the government to use it. This isn’t verified which is why it’s all hiding behind a for sale video
It is verified. The data is still out and it can be verified again. The videos are self explanatory. :rock: Face it, they got caught red handed. You have an illegitimate president and you are one stupid traitor.

Hahaha, yes that is because you didn’t start it AND more importantly because the thread is about OAN not covering this unverified propaganda piece.
Is that why? Which mod told you that? Are you speaking for them now you desperate dumbass?

I have the evidence now that proves what I have been saying since the election. You have nothing, traitor.
You really don’t. You have Lindell part 2 showing people driving by ballot boxes. Literally proving nothing that supports a stolen election.

Even if all your claims were verified, which they aren’t. All your showing is that people dropped off other people ballots. Now in some states that is against the rules.

The most your gonna get from that is a debate about reforming election laws and getting rid of drop boxes, which is the intent behind the video, IMO. But you’re not going to get anything that supports a stolen election.

You really don’t. You have Lindell part 2 showing people driving by ballot boxes. Literally proving nothing that supports a stolen election.

Even if all your claims were verified, which they aren’t. All your showing is that people dropped off other people ballots. Now in some states that is against the rules.

The most your gonna get from that is a debate about reforming election laws and getting rid of drop boxes, which is the intent behind the video, IMO. But you’re not going to get anything that supports a stolen election.
You say I don't. The service providers can verify the data because they supplied it. It is over, it is provable, and you can bitch all you want but those phone pings do not lie. Wise up traitor.

You say I don't. The service providers can verify the data because they supplied it. It is over, it is provable, and you can bitch all you want but those phone pings do not lie. Wise up traitor.
Hey guess what, I just dusted off an old phone book. Look at all this verified data I just found!!!! This proves that Trump is guilty of Russian collusion!!! Wow, this game is fun. I’m gonna start using your logic more often!!!

LOL; says the retard that is STILL pimping the Russian Collusion Hoax - 6 years later.

You've already lost. Election integrity is the end of your filthy Reich.
I didn’t bring up Russia. You did.

Look at the topic you’re in and look at what you’re still crying about.

Cry for me you little bitch.

You do not seem capable of doing any such thing. Your ignorance of law enforcement's dependence on the same kind of evidence proves that.
Yet law enforcement won’t touch your imaginary lines. Face it dude. Y’all can’t connect dots. All you can do is create more dots and pretend they connect and make a picture. They don’t

Hey guess what, I just dusted off an old phone book. Look at all this verified data I just found!!!! This proves that Trump is guilty of Russian collusion!!! Wow, this game is fun. I’m gonna start using your logic more often!!!
Dust off the voter rolls and eliminate the people the Democrats voted for in this organized fraud.

Forum List

Back