TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

It already has.

Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa, Wyoming - all states lost to you forever. Four of which you were sure you had locked down with your voter fraud machine.

California lost 3 electoral votes because of population loss, the war on the middle class driving working people from the state. Arizona, which you'll never win another election in, picked up two.
Neat. That has nothing to do with your stolen election nonsense failing to go anywhere.

What is there to point out? The fact remains that your claim has not been proven. Boom. Done.

Your detachment from reality isn’t my problem. Sucks for you huh?

Pathetic fool.

2020 is done - but you exposed yourself.

You've already lost. Censorship failed. 7 States secured elections, 11 more have legislation pending.

Without election fraud, you can't win - we all know it. The terrorism you've engaged in over Roe has HURT you in the polls, you thought it would save you - that's why the democrat seditionist leaked the SCOTUS memo - but the issue has caused you to LOSE support.

Must suck to be you.

It already has.

Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa, Wyoming - all states lost to you forever. Four of which you were sure you had locked down with your voter fraud machine.

California lost 3 electoral votes because of population loss, the war on the middle class driving working people from the state. Arizona, which you'll never win another election in, picked up two.

LOLOL

It's bad enough you're crazy as shit; now you think you can predict the future???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I didn't have to pay, ya moron. The site I went to wasn't charging.

You really suck at this.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So you pirated the movie from a pirate site, a felony.

You're a thief, a liar, and a criminal. IOW a typical democrat.

Farouk the Felon.

LOLOL

It's bad enough you're crazy as shit; now you think you can predict the future???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I never make bets, but you want to put a wager on whether you Nazis retain the house?

How stupid are you, Farouk the Felon? You're pretty fucking stupid, so step up cabbie!

So you pirated the movie from a pirate site, a felony.

Farouk the Felon.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Are you ever not retarded, Fruitcake?

Ever??

Piracy is...

Screenshot_20220511-150654_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't make, distribute or sell the movie. How many times are you going to demonstrate you have no fucking clue what piracy is until you finally realize you're making a complete ass of yourself?

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Are you ever not retarded, Fruitcake?

Ever??

Piracy is...

View attachment 643638

I didn't make, distribute or sell the movie. How many times are you going to demonstrate you have no fucking clue what piracy is until you finally realize you're making a complete ass of yourself?

Farouk the Felon.

:lol:

I never make bets, but you want to put a wager on whether you Nazis retain the house?

How stupid are you, Farouk the Felon? You're pretty fucking stupid, so step up cabbie!

I don't bet with righties because those welchers never honor their bets when they lose. That aside, where did I say Republicans would lose in November? Your brain is non-functional. I can't help you with that.

Pathetic fool.

2020 is done - but you exposed yourself.

You've already lost. Censorship failed. 7 States secured elections, 11 more have legislation pending.

Without election fraud, you can't win - we all know it. The terrorism you've engaged in over Roe has HURT you in the polls, you thought it would save you - that's why the democrat seditionist leaked the SCOTUS memo - but the issue has caused you to LOSE support.

Must suck to be you.
You guys are STILL crying about 2020. What do you think this topic is about?

You mean the election fraud that you haven’t proven? That election fraud?

It must be difficult to deal with reality for you huh?

LOLOL

By "dodge," you mean prove you lied about me promoting Russian collusion.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Conspiracy theorist now that's funny your bait and switch don't work well in reality. I'm not a leftist I never promoted Russian collusion. That would be your leftists commrades

I don't bet with righties because those welchers never honor their bets when they lose. That aside, where did I say Republicans would lose in November? Your brain is non-functional. I can't help you with that.
You're a thief, a liar, a criminal, and a coward.

Despite you flinging shit like the feral baboon you are, you know full well that you filthy Nazis are going to be routed in November.

Ooze back into your sewer, Farouk the Felon.

It sure is. They are scared to cross those with the power. Also the movie would be seen by a lot more people, plus it does prove fraud.
Does it prove fraud? LOLOOLOLL
The fraud has been proven. The narrative can't and won't accept that. That is what you got, but the truth is out and it will get around.
Do we have to wait another 3-4 Explosive weeks. LOLOOOLOL

You guys are STILL crying about 2020. What do you think this topic is about?

You mean the election fraud that you haven’t proven? That election fraud?

It must be difficult to deal with reality for you huh?

LOL; says the retard that is STILL pimping the Russian Collusion Hoax - 6 years later.

You've already lost. Election integrity is the end of your filthy Reich.

You're a thief, a liar, a criminal, and a coward.

Despite you flinging shit like the feral baboon you are, you know full well that you filthy Nazis are going to be routed in November.

Ooze back into your sewer, Farouk the Felon.

I expect Republicans will win in November since the president's opposition party almost always wins their first midterm. Yet there you were, idiotically predicting Republicans will never again lose Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa or Wyoming.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back