TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Awwwwwwwwww it must suck for you being so detached from reality.

Does it make you sad? Your 4-year temper tantrum has gone exactly nowhere. Cry for me some more. It makes me happy. :)

So "reality" for you conspiracy whack jobs is determined by the goals of the Reich?

Name one thing in my list of fascist conspiracy theories that you claim is not real? I'll be happy to bury your seditious ass in documentation.

See, that's a big difference between us; you have "action alerts" from DailyKOS and CNN telling you what you think, I have actual facts. You can't back anything up because you're merely a sheep bleating hating points from the Reich media.

Irrelevant. You and your whackjob Reich are the MASTERS of conspiracy theories - some of the most deranged in history.

Tell us again about Russian bounties on American soldiers?
You bring it up and now you say it’s irrelevant. LoL

I have no idea what you’re talking about with bounties.

Looks like you’re just lashing out because you’re so upset about your stolen election nonsense going nowhere. :)

LOL

Moron, streaming isn't theft. Have someone explain your FBI link to you. It says nothing about streaming content. It says unlawfully duplicating copywritten material is a crime.

"Theft of digital property is not piracy" - Farouk the Felon!

You illegally accessed the digital property of others to avoid paying.

That's theft. You're a thief and a felon, by your own admission.

So "reality" for you conspiracy whack jobs is determined by the goals of the Reich?

Name one thing in my list of fascist conspiracy theories that you claim is not real? I'll be happy to bury your seditious ass in documentation.
The election wasn’t stolen.

Have you ever noticed that reality doesn’t align with that claim of yours? That’s because it’s bullshit.

It must suck for you being so far detached from reality huh? Cry for me you little bitch. :)

"Theft of digital property is not piracy" - Farouk the Felon!

You illegally accessed the digital property of others to avoid paying.

That's theft. You're a thief and a felon, by your own admission.

LOL

Streaming is not theft, moron. Not my fault you don't grasp the nuance. And I didn't illegally access it. That would have required me to either hack into their website or to illegally make a copy of the film or distribute it; of which, I did neither.

Still waiting for you to post the law you think I violated.

You bring it up and now you say it’s irrelevant. LoL

You're clumsy.

You think you're super clever, but you're not. I brought up the fact that your filthy Reich spent two years lying about the Kristallnacht -"fiery but mostly peaceful."

Tell us, which caused more property damage - the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? Which had more assaults on police officers, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? Hell, I'll even use your 167 bullshit figure from the Reichstag Fire. Which had more rapes, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? I know, the right doesn't rape people - that's purely a leftist/fascist thing, but still. Which had more fires, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? Ironically there were no fires at the Reichstag Fire. NOW your Kristallnacht on the other hand...

So which undermined democracy, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire?

I have no idea what you’re talking about with bounties.

Looks like you’re just lashing out because you’re so upset about your stolen election nonsense going nowhere. :)

Of course you don't. You're fed the hate of the day by your Reich. In a week you have no memory of what you bleated today. That is the nature of fascism, there is no past, only an eternal now to serve the party.

You're clumsy.

You think you're super clever, but you're not. I brought up the fact that your filthy Reich spent two years lying about the Kristallnacht -"fiery but mostly peaceful."

Tell us, which caused more property damage - the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? Which had more assaults on police officers, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? Hell, I'll even use your 167 bullshit figure from the Reichstag Fire. Which had more rapes, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? I know, the right doesn't rape people - that's purely a leftist/fascist thing, but still. Which had more fires, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire? Ironically there were no fires at the Reichstag Fire. NOW your Kristallnacht on the other hand...

So which undermined democracy, the peaceful Kristallnacht in Kenosha, or the Reichstag Fire?

Of course you don't. You're fed the hate of the day by your Reich. In a week you have no memory of what you bleated today. That is the nature of fascism, there is no past, only an eternal now to serve the party.

Blah blah blah Nazi. Blah blah blah Reich. Blah blah blah blah blah Hitler blah blah blah.

You lost. Reality doesn’t agree with your feelings. You can cry all you want and I encourage you to do so. Cry for me you little bitch. :)

The election wasn’t stolen.

The 2020 election was the most corrupt in American history. Boss Tweed and Tamny Hall would be embarrassed at the level of corruption your party engaged in.

No one can undo the past - what we can and will do is expose you and ensure that the election fraud you engaged in is never again allowed in an American election.

Have you ever noticed that reality doesn’t align with that claim of yours? That’s because it’s bullshit.

It must suck for you being so far detached from reality huh? Cry for me you little bitch. :)

"Reality" to you Nazis is unthinking obedience to your Reich.

I stick to facts. The past exists, even though it impugns your filthy Reich. You stick to long debunked conspiracy theories.

The 2020 election was the most corrupt in American history. Boss Tweed and Tamny Hall would be embarrassed at the level of corruption your party engaged in.

No one can undo the past - what we can and will do is expose you and ensure that the election fraud you engaged in is never again allowed in an American election.

I stick to facts. The past exists, even though it impugns your filthy Reich. You stick to long debunked conspiracy theories.

:cuckoo:

“I stick to facts.”

Here’s a fact: you lost.

Here’a another fact: widespread fraud hasn’t been proven.

Here’s another fact: I like seeing you so upset.

No, Trump tried but fortunately failed.

He couldn't selfie the combined military forces into surrender?

Surprising...

BTW, can you show us video of Trump at the Reichstag Fire?

I've never seen any indication that he was there - nor that Nazi Piglousi was there either, come to think of it. Maybe the old Nazi cvnt knew something in advance?

Forum List

Back