TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Trump Russian collusion for starters. Or the conspiracy theory that Russia hacked the DNC computer. The Schiff sham conspiracy theory. 5 years worth.

LOL

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head, con? Or do you think you’re normal?

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

LOL

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head, con? Or do you think you’re normal?

Yes you are a conspiracy theorist. Those who believe in Conspiracy theories don't realize they are that because they are so hopeful those beliefs in those conspiracy theories are true.
Smoke some pot you'll feel better.

Yes you are a conspiracy theorist. Those who believe in Conspiracy theories don't realize they are that because they are so hopeful those beliefs in those conspiracy theories are true.
Smoke some pot you'll feel better.

LOL

Imbecile, I just posted an old post of mine showing I didn't fall for the conspiracy you falsely attributed to me. What more proof is needed to show you're fucked in the head?

LOL

Imbecile, I just posted an old post of mine showing I didn't fall for the conspiracy you falsely attributed to me. What more proof is needed to show you're fucked in the head?
Yep right as I said conspiracy theorist are so easily fooled.

Moron, he didn't edit the post. :cuckoo:
His edited post
bigrebnc1775 said:
I've never sees much unprovoked hate for one president as I have witnessed over president Trump.
my original post
Allowing president Trump to live rent free in your mind. I've never seen as much unprovoked hate for one president as I have witnessed over president Trump.

But in the mind of a squealing cultist, "fact" merely means "trump-approved".

Then it will be easy to dispute!

Or you could just fling shit like a feral baboon.

We know which you'll do...

1652363367645.png

Conspiracy theorist it all began with the Clinton Campaign paid for Russian disinformation Steele dossier.

Dumbfuck, I still didn't fall for it. You are so mentally deficient, you can't accept the fact you falsely claimed I did. And you're a committed Birther. You calling others a conspiracist is the epitome of irony.

Forum List

Back