TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Upset? I’m not upset. You need to snap out of your fantasy land. There is no evidence to debunk.
Digital evidence is evidence. An ex cop and SS member says it is and that it is fact. It can be proven. And why don't you accept videos as evidence? You got caught, dumbass.

Digital evidence is evidence. An ex cop and SS member says it is and that it is fact. It can be proven. And why don't you accept videos as evidence? You got caught, dumbass.
Of course digital evidence is evidence but it has to be verified and reflective of the case you’re making. None of this has been presented

Of course digital evidence is evidence but it has to be verified and reflective of the case you’re making. None of this has been presented
It has been verified and can be reverified since the records are kept for five years. Can the government change that data? No, they can't. The election was stolen and it has been proven.

It has been verified and can be reverified since the records are kept for five years. Can the government change that data? No, they can't. The election was stolen and it has been proven.
It’s hasn’t been verified or it would be in courts and all over fox and newsmax and there would be arrests. But no, none of that is happening. So somebody tells you 4 million minutes of video and it’s all verified and you just believe and repeat?! Come on man, grow a brain

It’s hasn’t been verified or it would be in courts and all over fox and newsmax and there would be arrests. But no, none of that is happened. So somebody tells you 4 million minutes is video and it’s all verified and your just believe and repeat?! Come on man, grow a brain
What makes you think the people involved will be arrested in the corrupt states. Those states have seen the evidence. They have done nothing further enhancing their obvious guilt.

And the 4 million minutes in very believable. You are the one without a brain. We are talking five states for extended periods of time. Ever since the first camera went up.

What makes you think the people involved will be arrested in the corrupt states. Those states have seen the evidence. They have done nothing further enhancing their obvious guilt.

And the 4 million minutes in very believable. You are the one without a brain. We are talking five states for extended periods of time. Ever since the first camera went up.
Because like a good American I have faith in our system. You as a traitor obviously do not.

The 4 million BS is a talking point that targets tards like yourself that are looking for any nugget to repeat.

Wow, 4 million minutes… that’s almost 240million seconds!!! With all that footage they must have everything and be believable!!!!

Because like a good American I have faith in our system. You as a traitor obviously do not.

The 4 million BS is a talking point that targets tards like yourself that are looking for any nugget to repeat.

Wow, 4 million minutes… that’s almost 240million seconds!!! With all that footage they must have everything and be believable!!!!
Like a stupid American, and a piss poor one. The evidence is irrefutable. Your BIG Lie is as dead as your insides.

The piss poor American is the one that shit talks America and our institutions on a daily business. That’s you dude
Your side censored all of this, why? Your side is also trying to intimidate the SCOTUS. Your side has weaponized our institutions to their bidding. It is all coming out. You and the scum you support are being seen for what you are.

I have never shit talked America, and I never will. I will talk shit about criminals who are in power.

Your side censored all of this, why? Your side is also trying to intimidate the SCOTUS. Your side has weaponized our institutions to their bidding. It is all coming out. You and the scum you support are being seen for what you are.

I have never shit talked America, and I never will. I will talk shit about criminals who are in power.
The only shit being censored are the unverified lies… eroding the faith in our elections is dangerous and a step away from anarchy or authoritarianism. It’s certainly anti-Democratic.

You know, '58, I used to marvel at that myself.
But I learned to accept it. And then became almost endlessly bemused by 'em.

Eventually, I wrote it off as that old cliché from the 2015 Election run-up.
You know the one about........'Uninformed'.
Yeah, I ain't saying I believe they all are.....but it does explain a significant share.
And they are overrepresented here.
True that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, merde', '58......then you go and get all heavyweight.
So my snark won't work for the real world questions you rightfully offer the forum.

And I have no answers. It is a vexation that will take America a bit of time to sand down the edges.
But look, we got through VietNam, 1968, and those warn up assassinations --Kennedys, King, others ..... that unsettle the coop. But we got through it in time.
This too will pass.
I am absolutely positive of that. I think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, maybe in some narrow quarters. OK. We get it.
However, I would suggest that not a little of the interest in DTrump is akin to the not-little-interest one sees in those Interstate gawkers lookin' at the motorcycle crashed into the Exit sign.

It backs traffic up somethin' awful. And if you work your way along that humpy bumpy traffic line....well, one will eventually see all that teeth & tan splattered on the abutment. That you thought you'd would eventually see.

THAT may be the interest you seem to think is "hate".
Dumbass you're new here editing someones post will get you banned.

You know, '58, I used to marvel at that myself.
But I learned to accept it. And then became almost endlessly bemused by 'em.

Eventually, I wrote it off as that old cliché from the 2015 Election run-up.
You know the one about........'Uninformed'.
Yeah, I ain't saying I believe they all are.....but it does explain a significant share.
And they are overrepresented here.
True that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, merde', '58......then you go and get all heavyweight.
So my snark won't work for the real world questions you rightfully offer the forum.

And I have no answers. It is a vexation that will take America a bit of time to sand down the edges.
But look, we got through VietNam, 1968, and those warn up assassinations --Kennedys, King, others ..... that unsettle the coop. But we got through it in time.
This too will pass.
I am absolutely positive of that. I think.
I really do try to avoid the hyperbole that I myself condemn in today's political discourse, so this period is truly straining my commitment. To keep this as brief as I can:

First, I don't think "uninformed" is as appropriate a term as "mal-informed". What is being done to these people is purposeful and specific, and it began the day many decades ago when Limbaugh went national. This now truly is a separate, closed circuit, fully functional, alternate informational/sociological universe. This is a danger this country has not seen, and that the world has only seen in sporadic moments. This is a literal group pathology that is pulling apart a great country right before our eyes.

Second, while the cult-like (again, trying desperately to avoid hyperbole) percentage of this board is obviously very high, it has been my experience in real life that this number is only increasing. Many of my advisory clients are down the rabbit hole to some degree, and we stray near politics at times, especially when discussing economics and taxes. And the look in their eyes -- abject fear and rage -- when they allow themselves to cut loose with their bizarre theories really is unnerving and disturbing. And increasing.

Look, I don't think this is entirely fabricated by their media & political voices. I have plenty of issues with the Left, some of which prohibit me from going anywhere near the Democratic party. I have agreements with these people, to some degree, on many issues. A significant problem (to me) is the way the Left continues to feed these voices plenty of material that they can use as a foundation for their amplification, paranoia, rage and fantasy, making this worse and worse by the day. I see problems on both ends.

Tried to keep that brief, failed somewhat, sorry.

Last edited:
"mal-informed". What is being done to these people is purposeful and specific, and it began the day many decades ago when Limbaugh went national. This now truly is a separate, closed circuit, fully functional, alternate informational/sociological universe.
----------------------------------------------------------------
That is perceptive.
The evidence of that is abundant and frequently displayed on this venue (and others).
Too many times we read .... repeatedly.... the same mis-statements, the same wrongful 'facts', the same grievance-ridden belief in things that don't exist, or exist only in minor degrees.

I read with interest the observation of your clients that edge into that alternate universe. I'm long past the 'client'-relationship stuff, but I have neighbors near our farm that fit that description. They will voice that 'Mexicans', 'lefties', the 'university-types' (we are near a Big10 school)...are all a threat in some fashion (despite hundreds of immigrant...work permit .....Mexicans that work on the many nearby dairy farms).

Now I like these people, these neighbors, a lot. They are generous with their time, their knowledge, their equipment when needed, and I love their ribald country-sly sense of humor . I am fortunate to have such neighbors.

But......but, we never ever talk politics ---unless it is the township, road commission, or drain commissioner. And I think that is because we are all fearful that it would be the third-rail for our mutual goodwill and enjoyment of each other. We sense...without ever talking about it...that we could not reach agreement about the usefulness of a Don Trump or a Liz Cheney. Or a Bill Barr or a James Comey. So we don't bring 'em up.

And so, with that awareness by them and me and neighbors like me...I have hope. Lotsa hope. Such awareness signals to me that their is a recognition that there are more important real-world issues than who sits in the White House, or holds the Speaker's gavel in the House.

That America is really alright, and the times, mood, and realities will improve.

(all that while scrambling eggs and brewing coffee this morning)

----------------------------------------------------------------
That is perceptive.
The evidence of that is abundant and frequently displayed on this venue (and others).
Too many times we read .... repeatedly.... the same mis-statements, the same wrongful 'facts', the same grievance-ridden belief in things that don't exist, or exist only in minor degrees.

I read with interest the observation of your clients that edge into that alternate universe. I'm long past the 'client'-relationship stuff, but I have neighbors near our farm that fit that description. They will voice that 'Mexicans', 'lefties', the 'university-types' (we are near a Big10 school)...are all a threat in some fashion (despite hundreds of immigrant...work permit .....Mexicans that work on the many nearby dairy farms).

Now I like these people, these neighbors, a lot. They are generous with their time, their knowledge, their equipment when needed, and I love their ribald country-sly sense of humor . I am fortunate to have such neighbors.

But......but, we never ever talk politics ---unless it is the township, road commission, or drain commissioner. And I think that is because we are all fearful that it would be the third-rail for our mutual goodwill and enjoyment of each other. We sense...without ever talking about it...that we could not reach agreement about the usefulness of a Don Trump or a Liz Cheney. Or a Bill Barr or a James Comey. So we don't bring 'em up.

And so, with that awareness by them and me and neighbors like me...I have hope. Lotsa hope. Such awareness signals to me that their is a recognition that there are more important real-world issues than who sits in the White House, or holds the Speaker's gavel in the House.

That America is really alright, and the times, mood, and realities will improve.

(all that while scrambling eggs and brewing coffee this morning)
I very much hope you're right. To take a stab at a little self-analysis here, I've spent the last six or so years wrestling with the probability that America just isn't what I thought we were, and sometimes my inner wrestling makes me outwardly cranky and impatient here.

And yes, there is plenty of good in my clients, those who have fallen down the rabbit hole and look at me with such fear and rage when they talk politics. They truly are good people, and I like them. So I try to at least talk them down a bit when they're in front of me or when they call. They seem to be a little more calm when they leave, but my assumption is that they get to their car, check their phone or turn on talk radio, and are fully unhinged again by the time they leave the parking lot.

I don't know where we're going, but my guess is that we're going to end up more like Europe and less like E Pluribus Unum.

Dinesh DiFelon is grifting with this piece of garbage at $30 a pop.

Newsmax and Fox won't touch it.

WHat does that tell you?

Forum List

Back