TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Because they are corrupt and their inaction proves it. This kind of evidence convicts people.

Right wing media is not right wing. It is controlled opposition and many of them have simply sold out or don't want their family and dog murdered.
Haha, all the cops and courts are corrupt. And I’m the traitor?!?! Haha ok buddy

"If it hapoened" is an admission it happened to raving lunatics. :cuckoo:

That aside, you said there's digital evidence Obama's birth certificate is fake. Post it or you're lying again.
The film shows me and millions other are not lunatics and shows you are a liar along with the media and our own government.

It was said by someone and they have already identified some non- profits where Stacy Abrams is involved. If that is all you have you have not got a thing. Man up traitor. Fraud HAS BEEN PROVEN.

LOL

You've been claiming fraud has been proven since the election. You're no closer now than you were then. Again, no one in that documentary identified any non-profit was "left wing."

Even you know you’re lying as you changed your position. Earlier you lied and claimed Engelbrecht said they were "left wing." Now you've changed your bullshit to "someone" said it.

You’re still lying to cover your earlier lie as no one said that.

The film shows me and millions other are not lunatics and shows you are a liar along with the media and our own government.

LOL

You're deranged, FruitLoops. You say that's what the film shows you ... but ... you also say the film claims the non-profits are "left-wing" but it doesn't.

LOL

You've been claiming fraud has been proven since the election. You're no closer now than you were then. Again, no one in that documentary identified any non-profit was "left wing."

Even you know you’re lying as you changed your position. Earlier you lied and claimed Engelbrecht said they were "left wing." Now you've changed your bullshit to "someone" said it.

You’re still lying to cover your earlier lie as no one said that.
1652325134945.png

What data? Cell phone pings is people driving by ballot boxes. You’ve got to be shitting me. Do you realize how desperate you sound?
Driving and stopping. 4 million minutes of video prove that. Game over, a massive criminal conspiracy stole the election.

You're still lying, FruitLoops. Nothing in there states the non-profits were "left wing."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Again, you stupid SOB, the addressees and names will be published soon. Massive fraud has been proven.

I have only seen one article that failed miserably trying to debunk the film. Where are the rest? There aren't any.

Again, you stupid SOB, the addressees and names will be published soon. Massive fraud has been proven.

LOL

That's more proof you're lying. If they haven't been published yet, how do you know what they are? They didn't say in the film where you falsely claimed they did say.

As always, you drown in a pool of your own lies. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Have you watched the movie?

Are you saying that geo tracking is not valid?

Forum List

Back