TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Educate yourselves.

People today are seldom separated from their cell phones and most people know that a cell phone can be “pinged”, to determine the location of the cell phone. You might not realize, however, that cell service providers not only know where you are, but also where you’ve been.

The Court reasoned that a person’s privacy interest in CLSI was even greater than the privacy interest that is breached when one’s vehicle is monitored by GPS. This is because most service providers keep this data for up to five years and it reveals your physical location all the time, not just when you drive your car.

This is what the government is saying. That evidence can be used to help prove a crime.

Last edited:
They are showing a puff piece about Hussein Obama almost every night on cable. "Southside With You" is nothing but propaganda junk. Just about everything on "Newsmax" is junk. That's how Newsmax makes a living. It's not hard to understand, unless you are a left wing political zombie moron, that they cancelled Dinesh because they disagreed with his message.
Compared to what? An inside look into Trump's daily, 4 hour makeup session? The obamas are interesting people.

Well that's not true.

Not even close to true.

1652304880389-png.643319

LOLOL

You fucking imbecile ... read your own image...

Note: Submitting a report to VARES does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse event (possible side effect).

Moron, if it even happened, without knowing who the ballots were for, claiming it's some "Nazi" party is merely you baying at the moon. :cuckoo:
I told you where the ballots came from. Stop lying, you know they were for Biden. Not even a grade A idiot like you should think any different.

Why you are admitting it happened? Because that is what you have done with your argument.

Cell Phone Towers: While not as accurate as GPS data, cell phone towers can provide an approximate location of the device and it has been used in numerous criminal cases, including the 48 Hours case mentioned above.

They have digital evidence of fraud. Case closed.

Cell Phone Location Data Isn’t Just Applicable to Criminal Cases​

While cell phone location data is most often used in criminal cases, it can be important evidence in civil cases as well. Here are a few examples where it could be important:
  • Employment dispute over wrongful termination where the location of the former employee during working hours could help or hinder their claims.
  • Economic or environmental disaster where the location data of employees could have an impact (like this case we covered last week).
  • IP theft case involving former employees where location could reveal meetings they had with a competitor before leaving the company (such as this case we covered back in June).

Cell Phone Towers: While not as accurate as GPS data, cell phone towers can provide an approximate location of the device and it has been used in numerous criminal cases, including the 48 Hours case mentioned above.

They have digital evidence of fraud. Case closed.

Liar. So embarrassing.

Liar. So embarrassing.
Take it up with the source or just prove I am lying. They have digital evidence. Period.

Conclusion​

When looking to protect or comprehensively preserve and collect mobile device data (including location data), it’s important to work with an experienced professional who understands the ins and outs of mobile devices. “Location, location, location” isn’t just a concept that applies to real estate property values; it’s also a concept that applies to evidence in criminal AND civil litigation cases today.

I am sure they would be glad to show the investigators. Where the fuck are they? Your Big Lie is a dead as your gray matter.

I also told you they would releasing the addresses. They were identified as Left wing non-profits in the film.

Great, post a link to those "left wing" firms...

I told you where the ballots came from. Stop lying, you know they were for Biden. Not even a grade A idiot like you should think any different.

Why you are admitting it happened? Because that is what you have done with your argument.

The movie doesn't identify where they supposedly came from, FruitLoops.

Compared to what? An inside look into Trump's daily, 4 hour makeup session? The obamas are interesting people.
Compared to freaking reality. It's a reasonable guess that almost nobody even knows or cares about "Southside With You" and nobody ever saw it and nobody cares. The point is that they cancelled Dinesh's stuff not because they thought it was junk but because they disagreed with the message. Anybody but a political left wing zombie moron can see it.

Yes, and yes.

Use Discount code SalemNOW and it's only $14.99

Y'all melting down in this thread convinced me to pop out the $15

My critique is that this is 30 minutes worth of information in a 90 minute presentation. There is a lot of redundant presentation. However, the evidence presented is irrefutable. All you of the fascist left can do is fling shit and have hack sites like Politifraud lie about it.
Haha, all I can do is shake my head

The movie doesn't identify where they supposedly came from, FruitLoops.
It sure does. The lady on the team said they were Left wing non profits, many helping with getting the vote out.. They sure did. I watched it. Stop lying, massive organized fraud happened just like incest Joe said. You are a traitor.

Like intimidation is not a tool of the Left? You are just denying more reality as they are doing the same to the SCOTUS. Also you bragged about Dominions lawsuits to intimidate people questioning their machines. You are laughable.
Back to the topic… Tucker reports anti mainstream provocative stuff on a daily basis. He isn’t intimidated like you claim. He isn’t touching this story because it’s a load of crap money making scheme.

Forum List

Back