TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

conspiracy-conspiracy-time.gif

One more time, proven wrong loser, why would ballots for Trump come from left wing non-profits? What you are saying makes 0 sense. you are desperate now that fraud has been proven.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

In typical fashion, you get caught lying yet again. Want to see the proof you're lying?

At no point in the movie does D'Souza name any organization he claims was involved. He never identifies a single one. So when you claim they're "left wing," you're making that up.

Aaaaaand we have another conspiracy theorist.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Aaaaannd you're a fucking liar, flat out.

Now, as for the conspiracy theories of you Nazis...

Lets start with ..

1652313471140.png

1652313570051.png

Republicans are blocking the postal service from delivering mail-in ballots
Russian bounties on soldiers
Joe Biden is lucid

AND a 3 hour protest was the overthrow of the government...

Y'all Nazis are some fucked up conspiracy nuts.

Last edited:
Aaaaannd you're a fucking liar, flat out.

Now, as for the conspiracy theories of your Nazis...

Lets start with ..

View attachment 643367

View attachment 643368

Republicans are blocking the postal service from delivering mail-in ballots
Russian bounties on soldiers
Joe Biden is lucid

AND a 3 hour protest was the overthrow of the government...

Y'all Nazis are some fucked up conspiracy nuts.
You’re too far-gone to realize it but you’re only confirming exactly what I said about you guys.

It’s ok, your disconnect from reality isn’t my problem.

Sometimes I wish that I didn't have any scruples.

Happy day - you don't - you're a Nazi

Trump cult imbeciles are just so easy to fleece.

Right - if you could steal from any person, close family, neighbor, accident victim, you would.

You're definitely the type who creeps through the halls of cancer wards looking for purses or wallets left unattended.

Happy day - you don't - you're a Nazi

Right - if you could steal from any person, close family, neighbor, accident victim, you would.

You're definitely the type who creeps through the halls of cancer wards looking for purses or wallets left unattended.
That certainly is a LOT of crybabying!

I suppose, when you have no evidence, that's all ya got.

They are showing a puff piece about Hussein Obama almost every night on cable. "Southside With You" is nothing but propaganda junk. Just about everything on "Newsmax" is junk. That's how Newsmax makes a living. It's not hard to understand, unless you are a left wing political zombie moron, that they cancelled Dinesh because they disagreed with his message.

In typical fashion, you get caught lying yet again. Want to see the proof you're lying?

At no point in the movie does D'Souza name any organization he claims was involved. He never identifies a single one. So when you claim they're "left wing," you're making that up.
I am sure they would be glad to show the investigators. Where the fuck are they? Your Big Lie is a dead as your gray matter.

I also told you they would releasing the addresses. They were identified as Left wing non-profits in the film.

Unlikely, but irrelevant. 2020 was a corrupt process. The Nazi party destroyed the integrity of the American electoral system, undermining democracy.

Regardless of who the votes were for, that level of election fraud must NEVER be allowed to happen in this nation again.

The American people have no faith in our elections, nor should they.

Restore democracy, restore election integrity.

Moron, if it even happened, without knowing who the ballots were for, claiming it's some "Nazi" party is merely you baying at the moon. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back