TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yes, and yes.

Use Discount code SalemNOW and it's only $14.99

Y'all melting down in this thread convinced me to pop out the $15

My critique is that this is 30 minutes worth of information in a 90 minute presentation. There is a lot of redundant presentation. However, the evidence presented is irrefutable. All you of the fascist left can do is fling shit and have hack sites like Politifraud lie about it.
Did you happen to donate to Bannons build the wall initiative?

It is a fact there is digital evidence. You have lost this argument.

LOLOLOLOL

Suuuure there is, nut!

rotfl-gif.288736

It sure does. The lady on the team said they were Left wing non profits, many helping with getting the vote out.. They sure did. I watched it. Stop lying, massive organized fraud happened just like incest Joe said. You are a traitor.

You're lying, con. All she called them were "non-profits." The words, "left wing non-profits were never uttered during the entire documentary.

Did you even see it?

Back to the topic… Tucker reports anti mainstream provocative stuff on a daily basis. He isn’t intimidated like you claim. He isn’t touching this story because it’s a load of crap money making scheme.
The real topic is fraud. It happened and it has been proven. I do not care what Tucker does or thinks.

I swear, I'll never understand why they just line up to prove and illustrate points that are made about them.
You know, '58, I used to marvel at that myself.
But I learned to accept it. And then became almost endlessly bemused by 'em.

Eventually, I wrote it off as that old cliché from the 2015 Election run-up.
You know the one about........'Uninformed'.
Yeah, I ain't saying I believe they all are.....but it does explain a significant share.
And they are overrepresented here.
True that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How long is it going to take for this madness to work its way through our society? If ever? And how much damage will be done in the process?
Ah, merde', '58......then you go and get all heavyweight.
So my snark won't work for the real world questions you rightfully offer the forum.

And I have no answers. It is a vexation that will take America a bit of time to sand down the edges.
But look, we got through VietNam, 1968, and those warn up assassinations --Kennedys, King, others ..... that unsettle the coop. But we got through it in time.
This too will pass.
I am absolutely positive of that. I think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never sees much unprovoked hate for one president as I have witnessed over president Trump.

Mod Note: The above quote has been severely altered by this poster. Warned. Chillicothe
bigrebnc1775

Well, maybe in some narrow quarters. OK. We get it.
However, I would suggest that not a little of the interest in DTrump is akin to the not-little-interest one sees in those Interstate gawkers lookin' at the motorcycle crashed into the Exit sign.

It backs traffic up somethin' awful. And if you work your way along that humpy bumpy traffic line....well, one will eventually see all that teeth & tan splattered on the abutment. That you thought you'd would eventually see.

THAT may be the interest you seem to think is "hate".

Last edited by a moderator:
You're lying, con. All she called them were "non-profits." The words, "left wing non-profits were never uttered during the entire documentary.

Did you even see it?
Bullshit. And when the addressees come out you will know. I will post them. Start packing for China, traitor.

The real topic is fraud. It happened and it has been proven. I do not care what Tucker does or thinks.
Yes the fraud is in this movie that even the right wing media nuts won’t touch. They want nothing to do with it because it’s an obvious load of horse crap.

Yes the fraud is in this movie that even the right wing media nuts won’t touch. They want nothing to do with it because it’s an obvious load of horse crap.
You are not paying attention. That kind of evidence is rock solid. You are a traitor and has a sad.

Seems you didn't even watch it. How sad.
I paid for it I watched it twice. One time with my son, who works in marketing and knows how precise geotracking and phone pings are. He says they have been caught.

You are not paying attention. That kind of evidence is rock solid. You are a traitor and has a sad.
If the evidence is rock solid then why arent the authorities and courts involved? Why aren’t the right wing media companies touching it? Why is it all hidden under a pay to view umbrella? Face it dude. This thing was made by a group of sell outs to make money. Thanks to suckers like yourself, they are getting rich off of it. Pathetic

I can't post that amount of data. Admit it. Massive fraud stole the election. Man up traitor.

FruitLoops, we're talking g about Obama's birth certificate. Can't you pay attention? You said there's digital evidence it's fake.

Post it...

I paid for it I watched it twice. One time with my son, who works in marketing and knows how precise geotracking and phone pings are. He says they have been caught.

That means you're lying when you claim she said they were "left wing" non-profits. I watched it a second time after you said that, listening for anyone in that documentary to say that... they didn't.

You lie because you're deranged.

If the evidence is rock solid then why arent the authorities and courts involved? Why aren’t the right wing media companies touching it? Why is it all hidden under a pay to view umbrella? Face it dude. This thing was made by a group of sell outs to make money. Thanks to suckers like yourself, they are getting rich off of it. Pathetic
Because they are corrupt and their inaction proves it. This kind of evidence convicts people.

Right wing media is not right wing. It is controlled opposition and many of them have simply sold out or don't want their family and dog murdered.

FruitLoops, we're talking g about Obama's birth certificate. Can't you pay attention? You said there's digital evidence it's fake.

Post it...
Who cares there is a stolen election. right? You have admitted the ballots were stuffed.

Who cares there is a stolen election. right? You have admitted the ballots were stuffed.

"If it hapoened" is an admission it happened to raving lunatics. :cuckoo:

That aside, you said there's digital evidence Obama's birth certificate is fake. Post it or you're lying again.

That means you're lying when you claim she said they were "left wing" non-profits. I watched it a second time after you said that, listening for anyone in that documentary to say that... they didn't.

You lie because you're deranged.
It was said by someone and they have already identified some non- profits where Stacy Abrams is involved. If that is all you have you have not got a thing. Man up traitor. Fraud HAS BEEN PROVEN.

Forum List

Back