TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yeah the same uber driver driving from box to box and then a non-profit then back to the boxes. Busted, traitor.

LOL

Dumbfuck, neither they, nor you, even possess a modicum of proof that the non-profits doled out ballots. :cuckoo:

LOL

That's more proof you're lying. If they haven't been published yet, how do you know what they are? They didn't say in the film where you falsely claimed they did say.

As always, you drown in a pool of your own lies. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
I have waited this long for proof of fraud. It has been proven. I can wait for the addresses. There is not a doubt in anyone.s mind they are Left wing

Driving and stopping. 4 million minutes of video prove that. Game over, a massive criminal conspiracy stole the election.
4 million minutes of video proof. Are you Retarded?!. Stop being a puppet and repeating lines that are spoon fed to you. It’s pathetic

LOL

Dumbfuck, neither they, nor you, even possess a modicum of proof that the non-profits doled out ballots. :cuckoo:
Yes we do. The phone pings followed them for days. Back and forth. Again, massive fraud stole the election.

I have waited this long for proof of fraud. It has been proven. I can wait for the addresses. There is not a doubt in anyone.s mind they are Left wing

You lied, FruitLoops. You claimed the NGO's were "left wing." Now you admit you don't know that but that you're waiting (and hoping) for that claim to be made.

You lied, FruitLoops. You claimed the NGO's were "left wing." Now you admit you don't know that but that you're waiting (and hoping) for that claim to be made.
What does that have to do with the evidence that will show they were? Remember some are involved with Abrams. Is she left wing besides being a hippo?

You are grasping at straws. Video evidence is undeniable and technology advancements make the other evidence the same. Traitor.

Last edited:
4 million minutes of video proof. Are you Retarded?!. Stop being a puppet and repeating lines that are spoon fed to you. It’s pathetic

Dumbfuck, there is not 4 million minutes of "proof." 4 million minutes of video equates to 7.6 years which actually just covered several weeks of 24/7 recordings of many locations. There are merely hours, at most, of videos of whom they suspect were mules. In the movie, they gave only about 2 minutes worth.

As always, you're duped because you're a dupe.

What does that have to do with the evidence that will show they were? Remember some are involved with Abrams. Is she left wing besides being a hippo?

You are grasping at straws. video evidence is undeniable and technology advancements make the other evidence the same. Traitor.

"with the evidence that will show they were"

"will show" proves you're lying, FruitLoops. Try harder if they ever do.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dumbfuck, there is not 4 million minutes of "proof." 4 million minutes of video equates to 7.6 years which actually just covered several weeks of 24/7 recordings of many locations. There are merely hours, at most, of videos of whom they suspect were mules. In the movie, they gave only about 2 minutes worth.

As always, you're duped because you're a dupe.
I don't give a fuck how long it is. You will not acknowledge the overwhelming evidence. You are a traitor.

"with the evidence that will show they were"

"will show" proves you're lying, FruitLoops. Try harder if they ever do.

They will, and you know it. How much longer are you going to make a fool out of yourself, although it is the only thing you are good at.

I don't give a fuck how long it is. You will not acknowledge the overwhelming evidence. You are a traitor.

LOL

Cries the idiot who claims to know things he admits haven't been revealed yet.

rotfl-gif.288736

They will, and you know it. How much longer are you going to make a fool out of yourself, although it is the only thing you are good at.

LOLOLOL

First you claim Engelbrecht said the NGO's were leftwing.

Then you said it was actually someone who said that.

Then you said it was in a link, but it wasn't.

Then you said they know it is but haven't said it is yet.

Now you project I'm the one making a fool of myself here.

LOLOLOL

First you claim Engelbrecht said the NGO's were leftwing.

Then you said it was actually someone who said that.

Then you said it was in a link, but it wasn't.

Then you said they know it is but haven't said it is yet.

Now you project I'm the one making a fool of myself here.

Yes, a fool, since you came to this thread and in many others you visit. Do not sell yourself short, you are a first class troll, idiot, and traitor.

You still will not deal with total validity of the evidence, why?

Because it doesn't exist.

You have zero proof the NGO's supplied ballots.

You have zero proof if there was harvesting, it would have been for Biden which would have overturned the election.

All you have are hypotheses.

Because it doesn't exist.

You have zero proof the NGO's supplied ballots.

You have zero proof if there was harvesting, it would have been for Biden which would have overturned the election.

All you have are hypotheses.
How can you say it does not exist? Digital evidence is evidence. It is still out there. Videos are evidence. You are in a fantasy land.

Last edited:
How can you say it does not exist? Digital evidence is evidence. Videos are evidence. You are in a fantasy land.

You yourself already tacitly confessed it doesn't exist. You said you're waiting for them to announce the NGO's are "left wing."

Forum List

Back