TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

I accept your surrender and defeat.

You have not facts, no reason, no rationality. You are a drone of democrat machine, an unthinking automaton.
Fact: you lost.
Fact: widespread fraud has not been proven.

Your idiotic ramblings of Nazi-Rrich-Hitlers don’t change that. Sucks for you huh? :)

“I stick to facts.”

Here’s a fact: you lost.

With a bit of help.

And it wasn't the "blue wave" you Nazis predicted. You had to go back to the well and corrupt another election in Georgia to get an even split in the Senate.

But here's the thing - you were able to steal the election, yet you awakened the people of Georgia who stood up and put election integrity laws in place. So Warnock will lose in a big way in November - you know it, I know it, the Reich knows it. Without the option of fraud, you simply can't win.

No one thinks 2020 will be overturned, we are just shutting down your fraud machine.

Here’a another fact: widespread fraud hasn’t been proven.

Here’s another fact: I like seeing you so upset.

Yet the one pissing their pants with no ability to address even a single point of fact is you...

With a bit of help.

And it wasn't the "blue wave" you Nazis predicted. You had to go back to the well and corrupt another election in Georgia to get an even split in the Senate.

But here's the thing - you were able to steal the election, yet you awakened the people of Georgia who stood up and put election integrity laws in place. So Warnock will lose in a big way in November - you know it, I know it, the Reich knows it. Without the option of fraud, you simply can't win.

No one thinks 2020 will be overturned, we are just shutting down your fraud machine.

Yet the one pissing their pants with no ability to address even a single point of fact is you...
What is there to point out? The fact remains that your claim has not been proven. Boom. Done.

Your detachment from reality isn’t my problem. Sucks for you huh?

He couldn't selfie the combined military forces into surrender?

Surprising...

BTW, can you show us video of Trump at the Reichstag Fire?

I've never seen any indication that he was there - nor that Nazi Piglousi was there either, come to think of it. Maybe the old Nazi cvnt knew something in advance?

I didn't say he was there. He inspired that assault with his Big Lie and he himself tried to overthrow the government by trying to get his VP to unilaterally declare him the winner of the election. When Pence didn't, he then enraged his cult against the VP to the point some of them stormed the Capitol chanting, "Hang Mike Pence!"

That has been explained if judges had the balls the discussion would be over.

Conspiracy nut...

Trump's judges can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

Your stolen election nonsense is going great by not going anywhere? lol ok.

It already has.

Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa, Wyoming - all states lost to you forever. Four of which you were sure you had locked down with your voter fraud machine.

California lost 3 electoral votes because of population loss, the war on the middle class driving working people from the state. Arizona, which you'll never win another election in, picked up two.

Forum List

Back