TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

There was no need for you to sign your post.
As a confirmed Birther, it's already known you're a conspiracy theorist.
Here's what I said
Conspiracy theorist now that's funny your bait and switch don't work well in reality. I'm not a leftist I never promoted Russian collusion. That would be your leftists commrades

Here's what I said
Conspiracy theorist now that's funny your bait and switch don't work well in reality. I'm not a leftist I never promoted Russian collusion. That would be your leftists commrades

So? I never promoted Russian collusion either. But you did promote Obama's birth certificate as fake. That makes you a conspiracy nut.

I expect Republicans will win in November since the president's opposition party almost always wins their first midterm. Yet there you were, idiotically predicting Republicans will never again lose Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Iowa or Wyoming.

:cuckoo:

They won't lose Georgia, Arizona, Florida, or Texas again in our lifetimes - as I said. You've been cut off by losing your ability to defraud elections.

Neat. That has nothing to do with your stolen election nonsense failing to go anywhere.

Oh, so it's "stolen election nonsense?"

This is Quid Pro's new press secretary:

1652372408637.png

Wait, didn't you just say that alleging stolen elections is sedition?

Oh, only if enemies of the Reich do it. :lmao: You Nazis are such clowns.

His edited post
bigrebnc1775 said:
I've never sees much unprovoked hate for one president as I have witnessed over president Trump.
my original post
Allowing president Trump to live rent free in your mind. I've never seen as much unprovoked hate for one president as I have witnessed over president Trump.
Doesn't change the meaning of the quote. You lose

Your side censored all of this, why? Your side is also trying to intimidate the SCOTUS. Your side has weaponized our institutions to their bidding. It is all coming out. You and the scum you support are being seen for what you are.

I have never shit talked America, and I never will. I will talk shit about criminals who are in power.
You’re shit talking our police, our courts, our judicial system and our democratically elected leadership system. That’s shit talking America. You’re trying to see distrust in our elections using unverified and dishonest talking points. Yes, you are shit talking America and acting like a traitor

Just curious, you throw your money away on a conspiracy theory video and help a bunch of hack sellouts get rich, figured you may have been stupid enough to fall for Bannons con job as well.

The film was full of great facts.

As I said, it was 30 minutes of information in 90 minutes. But the facts are irrefutable, They have you nailed, using exactly the same technology the FBI used to try and entrap Trump, they proved as absolute fact that mules were shuttling ballots from democrat front groups to ballot drop off boxes in key battle ground states. Massive fraud.

Can anyone prove the fraudulent ballots were all for Biden? Nope, but we know they were - as will ANY thinking person who sees the evidence. If Farouk the Felon actually watched this - which I doubt - he knows that your sleazy Reich is caught red handed, which is why the Leftroll patrol is here flinging shit mindlessly.

My concern with these things is that you'll lose the audience. They needed to pad it to make it a full length documentary - but the material only supports a half-hour analysis - which means too many talking heads.

This will go free in a few weeks, and you of the Reich will lie as much as you can in the meantime. But it's going to hurt you. 7 States already passed election integrity laws. 11 more have legislation pending. As people are shown facts that your Reich stuffed ballot boxes - which you did - then the efforts to secure elections will increase exponentially. Free and fair elections destroy you, democrats can't win fair elections. You know and fear this.

The only shit being censored are the unverified lies… eroding the faith in our elections is dangerous and a step away from anarchy or authoritarianism. It’s certainly anti-Democratic.
They are not lies and they are verified. You cannot accept that fact. Come back when you can explain why the same kind of evidence our law enforcement uses is not good enough for you.

Just curious, you throw your money away on a conspiracy theory video and help a bunch of hack sellouts get rich, figured you may have been stupid enough to fall for Bannons con job as well.
Notice this thread is not in Conspiracy theories.

You’re shit talking our police, our courts, our judicial system and our democratically elected leadership system. That’s shit talking America. You’re trying to see distrust in our elections using unverified and dishonest talking points. Yes, you are shit talking America and acting like a traitor
I have the evidence now that proves what I have been saying since the election. You have nothing, traitor.

Forum List

Back