🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Twatter deal is everyone good with this

He was the second largest shareholder and still is the second largest shareholder at 5.2%. He owned 5.2% before the buyout and still at 5.2% after the buyout. So answer my questions, I answered yours.
Your new boss

0x0.jpg

Maga fuckup

Otto, sweetie -- does that 105 in your user name refer to your weight? It certainly can't refer to your IQ as it does with Berg and several others.

In any case, the leftists here sure do hate the liberal principle of free speech, don't they folks?
This is a lie, it has nothing to do with 'free speech.'

Otherwise , conservatives have demonstrated their contempt for free speech.

I don’t humper camels like you.

Who has no issues with Saudi control of twatter?

I adore Saudi. I buy wonderful Arabian sandalwood, the like of which can be found nowhere else in the world. Saudi gold jewelry is pretty nice too.

Are you a bigot? I think you are.

And about "humpering" camels.............well, whatever gets you through the night. Actually, I pictured you having fun with that gigantic poster of Donald Trump on the ceiling over your bed.

Oh, BTW, for you and other Trump fans, starting tomorrow, he is doing FOUR rallies in the next week, leading up to midterms. I know you won't want to miss that otto105

Yes, you are as poorly educated as you are utterly stupid.
You agree that for the money musk had to release user information access?

That revelation comes as Treasury Department officials begin looking into whether they have the legal authority to start an investigation into the purchase because of Musk’s ties to foreign governments and investors, people familiar with those discussions said.

It was not immediately clear whether Treasury officials were aware of the terms granting information rights to large investors. The exploration of whether a review was warranted is fairly routine, and such preliminary examinations often do not end in a full investigation.

You agree that for the money musk had to release user information access?

That revelation comes as Treasury Department officials begin looking into whether they have the legal authority to start an investigation into the purchase because of Musk’s ties to foreign governments and investors, people familiar with those discussions said.

It was not immediately clear whether Treasury officials were aware of the terms granting information rights to large investors. The exploration of whether a review was warranted is fairly routine, and such preliminary examinations often do not end in a full investigation.

I saw what you tried to do there.

:laughing0301:

Your new boss

0x0.jpg

Maga fuckup
Again, I asked you specific questions and then you followed with not answering any of mine and asking me questions and now you send this nonsense and still won't answer my questions. So I have one of two conclusions about you, one, you are dumb idiot or two, you are dishonest.

If you don't want a real discussion, I'm good with that, troll.

Forum List

Back