Twenty THOUSAND turn out to see Trump in Tampa

^^^ This ^^^ is what it looks like when vagisil utterly destroys the OP.

Hey, vag ... don'tcha wish you could accomplish that against the left for once and not your own??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You mean reminding people is losing...you get dumber with each new post.
No, dumbfuck -- pointing out how large crowds at rallies does not translate into support at the voting booth. It matters not how many people show up to see Trump at his rallies. Hillary is still going to win the election.
If they aren't enthusiastic enough to come to a rally why would they be enthusiastic enough to go stand in long lines in the heat since it is Florida for hours on end to vote?
What long lines? Voting at the polls began yesterday. With two weeks to vote, lines are not bad. I'm heading out shortly myself to vote ... I'll let you know how long the wait is.

Meanwhile, as vagisil demonstrated, Palin drew record crowds -- and lost the election.
Might not be long right now but will get longer closer the election day gets. We always see it on the news...its not just Florida either though. You NEED enthused people to come out and vote. I just don't see it happening for Clinton as much as I do for Trump and its not just because he is Trump its because he's the change candidate.
Doubtful. I waited until election day to vote in 2012. By then, so many people had already voted, there was no line at all.

Much to your dismay ... people are coming out to vote.

So what?
It obviously had no real impact on the outcome.

When running with a fool, she was the one that got him as many votes as he got.
Sure, dumbfuck ... sure.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth ... McCain was polling 46% according to Gallup's last poll before he announced he was picking Palin as his running mate -- on election day, he got 45.7% of the vote.
And ? lolol virtually within the MOE.
It proves you're demented to claim she benefited him at the polls.
Of course she did, he simple fell on his face refusing to attack the mulatto...scared of being called a racist!
Again ... he was polling at 46% just before picking her and ended up with 45.7% of the vote.... the only evidence you have to support your idiotic claim is you saying it.

You mean reminding people is losing...you get dumber with each new post.
No, dumbfuck -- pointing out how large crowds at rallies does not translate into support at the voting booth. It matters not how many people show up to see Trump at his rallies. Hillary is still going to win the election.
If they aren't enthusiastic enough to come to a rally why would they be enthusiastic enough to go stand in long lines in the heat since it is Florida for hours on end to vote?
What long lines? Voting at the polls began yesterday. With two weeks to vote, lines are not bad. I'm heading out shortly myself to vote ... I'll let you know how long the wait is.

Meanwhile, as vagisil demonstrated, Palin drew record crowds -- and lost the election.
Might not be long right now but will get longer closer the election day gets. We always see it on the news...its not just Florida either though. You NEED enthused people to come out and vote. I just don't see it happening for Clinton as much as I do for Trump and its not just because he is Trump its because he's the change candidate.
Doubtful. I waited until election day to vote in 2012. By then, so many people had already voted, there was no line at all.

Guess the news just invented those lines then. Do you live in a large city? Maybe its based on where you live. I too have never had to wait in line. I have ALWAYS voted on election day. I voted early this year during the primary simply because the town I lived in was full of Mexishit and I had no interest in standing in line here mexishit speaking for hours on end.

Hey you Republican kids if Santa puts you on the naughty list instead of the nice start screaming that it was Rigged ...scream until you turn Democrat Blue ...

When running with a fool, she was the one that got him as many votes as he got.
Sure, dumbfuck ... sure.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth ... McCain was polling 46% according to Gallup's last poll before he announced he was picking Palin as his running mate -- on election day, he got 45.7% of the vote.
Of course she did, he simple fell on his face refusing to attack the mulatto...scared of being called a racist!
Again ... he was polling at 46% just before picking her and ended up with 45.7% of the vote.... the only evidence you have to support your idiotic claim is you saying it.
Damn. that means shit!...now look at the polling just after she was picked!

Developing=> 20,000 Supporters Turn Out to See DONALD TRUMP in Tampa-- LIVE STREAM VIDEO

Wow! People love it! I figured by this time in the election season most anyone who wanted to see him would have but he is still packing them in!

Yeah, people love entertainment..... they want to be entertained. Most politicians are more about being politicians than clowns.
People want the unfiltered truth not a robotic politician. Hence why they love Trump.

Trump is unfiltered crap, not truth. He's certainly not robotic.

Guess the news just invented those lines then. Do you live in a large city? Maybe its based on where you live. I too have never had to wait in line. I have ALWAYS voted on election day. I voted early this year during the primary simply because the town I lived in was full of Mexishit and I had no interest in standing in line here mexishit speaking for hours on end.
I live in the state's third post populated county. Like I said ... I'll let you know ....

Sure, dumbfuck ... sure.

It means you have no evidence to support your nonsense.

Sure, dumbfuck ... sure.

Oh, btw ....

Gallup ....

8/23 - 8/25/2008 ..... 46%

8/29/2008 .... McCain announces Palin is his VP

8/30 - 9/1/2008 .... 42%

.... you were saying .... ? :badgrin:

Post #5 expresses an important pathology soon in this thread: small groups, That was foretold long ago by Warwickians such as Nick Land, in Making it with Death: Remarks on Thanatos and Desiring Production (Journal of the British Society for Phenomenology)

As Land states, on the upswing of the Fifth Kondratieff, small groups will form vying for survival. To compare it to today's fascism, the current Political thread at Nexopia says it all. The banning of members supposedly "spamming" (whatever that is) maintains a small group while being able to practice the fascist strive for pure form, well known to the Nazis. Note that Nexopia goes for the image (the scopic drive) though Nexopia's prisoners never address the objective material that supposedly is evidence for the banning. This is just another expression of the pathologies of the deep state, the pathologies that is the Clinton mafia.

Fascism will continue to thrive anywhere that internet messages must be first approved by a moderator before allowing the rest of the prisoners access to it, which would equate to a more democratic vote.

Oh, btw ....

Gallup ....

8/23 - 8/25/2008 ..... 46%

8/29/2008 .... McCain announces Palin is his VP

8/30 - 8/31/2008 .... 43%

.... you were saying .... ? :badgrin:
Try some other polls, there were over a dozen!

Trump filled up a stadium yesterday in Florida. Hillary has a few engagements at some schools today. Lets see later. Tampa was important.

Forum List

Back