Twenty THOUSAND turn out to see Trump in Tampa

You all are blowing your own Vuvuzela if you think Trump is gonna win Florida
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
I just saw on BBCW that Hispanics in Florida are turning out for early voting in double the numbers they voted for Obama. It looks like Hillary will get a huge (Yuge) Hispanic vote in Florida. Also, they just reported that Colin Powel has endorsed Hillary.

I just saw on BBCW that Hispanics in Florida are turning out for early voting in double the numbers they voted for Obama. It looks like Hillary will get a huge (Yuge) Hispanic vote in Florida. Also, they just reported that Colin Powel has endorsed Hillary.
You do realize that Florida has a HUGE Cuban population that HATE Clinton and Obama for freeing up Cuba from sanctions....Trump was there today received an award from a military unit that tried to free Cuba during the bay of pigs military event. In Nevada alone Trump is getting 33% of Latino votes. So wouldn't count it as a win yet.

If they aren't enthusiastic enough to come to a rally why would they be enthusiastic enough to go stand in long lines in the heat since it is Florida for hours on end to vote?
What long lines? Voting at the polls began yesterday. With two weeks to vote, lines are not bad. I'm heading out shortly myself to vote ... I'll let you know how long the wait is.

Meanwhile, as vagisil demonstrated, Palin drew record crowds -- and lost the election.
Might not be long right now but will get longer closer the election day gets. We always see it on the news...its not just Florida either though. You NEED enthused people to come out and vote. I just don't see it happening for Clinton as much as I do for Trump and its not just because he is Trump its because he's the change candidate.
Doubtful. I waited until election day to vote in 2012. By then, so many people had already voted, there was no line at all.

Much to your dismay ... people are coming out to vote.
Guess the news just invented those lines then. Do you live in a large city? Maybe its based on where you live. I too have never had to wait in line. I have ALWAYS voted on election day. I voted early this year during the primary simply because the town I lived in was full of Mexishit and I had no interest in standing in line here mexishit speaking for hours on end.
I live in the state's third post populated county. Like I said ... I'll let you know ....
So..... I went to vote today ... and..... the line was too long so I didn't vote today after all. I'll check again in a day or two.

You do realize that Florida has a HUGE Cuban population that HATE Clinton and Obama for freeing up Cuba from sanctions....Trump was there today received an award from a military unit that tried to free Cuba during the bay of pigs military event. In Nevada alone Trump is getting 33% of Latino votes. So wouldn't count it as a win yet.
The Cuban vote is split. It's the older generation that is heavily Republican but they're dying off. They're split now with many resenting the Clinton's over Elian Gonzalez with those who resent Trump for trying to do business in Cuba.

What long lines? Voting at the polls began yesterday. With two weeks to vote, lines are not bad. I'm heading out shortly myself to vote ... I'll let you know how long the wait is.

Meanwhile, as vagisil demonstrated, Palin drew record crowds -- and lost the election.
Might not be long right now but will get longer closer the election day gets. We always see it on the news...its not just Florida either though. You NEED enthused people to come out and vote. I just don't see it happening for Clinton as much as I do for Trump and its not just because he is Trump its because he's the change candidate.
Doubtful. I waited until election day to vote in 2012. By then, so many people had already voted, there was no line at all.

Guess the news just invented those lines then. Do you live in a large city? Maybe its based on where you live. I too have never had to wait in line. I have ALWAYS voted on election day. I voted early this year during the primary simply because the town I lived in was full of Mexishit and I had no interest in standing in line here mexishit speaking for hours on end.
I live in the state's third post populated county. Like I said ... I'll let you know ....
So..... I went to vote today ... and..... the line was too long so I didn't vote today after all. I'll check again in a day or two.
Is that normal? Was it like that in 2012?

It may have been, I don't recall. I voted on election day and walked in and out in no time as there was no line at all. And that was after work when the polls were wrapping up.

As a Liberal Democrat, I found it encouraging to see a long line. I'm in a heavily populated county that leans firmly Democrat. I'm confident most of those folks in that line voted for Hillary.

It may have been, I don't recall. I voted on election day and walked in and out in no time as there was no line at all. And that was after work when the polls were wrapping up.

As a Liberal Democrat, I found it encouraging to see a long line. I'm in a heavily populated county that leans firmly Democrat. I'm confident most of those folks in that line voted for Hillary.
Ahh. Well guess we will have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back