Twits make their demands known

Twitter employees have presented their list of demands to Elon Musk. Because all low level employees make demands of the new CEO.

This is something college kids do. It looks stupid. Half or more are going to get the axe.
I love it! When it's up and running sans leftist pig censors, I might consider joining.

Twitter employees have presented their list of demands to Elon Musk. Because all low level employees make demands of the new CEO.
This is something college kids do. It looks stupid. Half or more are going to get the axe.

I'm cornfused, BadFelineExhalation! Shouldn't Elon been carrying in a TOILET BOWL? He will need somewhere to flush all the crap out of there!

I doubt Musk cares. That kitchen sink thing spoke volumes
No he doesn't.

From time to time I have had low level employees make demands on me. Where does this nonsense come from? I read that after the Queen's funeral, Megan Markle demanded to meet with King Charles, one on one, to present her list of demands. Where does that level of hubris come from?

No he doesn't.

From time to time I have had low level employees make demands on me. Where does this nonsense come from? I read that after the Queen's funeral, Megan Markle demanded to meet with King Charles, one on one, to present her list of demands. Where does that level of hubris come from?

I don't really like Musk expect he's not afraid to play the game. I guess millions allow that

And there, he said it.;)

1666910767460.png

I've always loved the story on the interns getting together and demanding a casual Friday only to show up for work and find pink slips on their desk.
Their excuse? They taught us that thats the way things work in business when we were in college.

I've always loved the story on the interns getting together and demanding a casual Friday only to show up for work and find pink slips on their desk.
Their excuse? They taught us that thats the way things work in business when we were in college.
Sure, fire all the people and get all those new ones in a 3.5% unemployment rate country.

Hope Muskie wants to pay a premium to Zip Recruiter

Forum List

Back