Twitter considering labelinng Trump tweets that violate rules

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter considering labeling Trump tweets that violate rules
OPINION (The Hill) – A Twitter executive on Wednesday said the company is considering a new feature that will label tweets from politicians, including President Trump, when they violate Twitter rules. Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s head of legal, policy, and trust and safety, at a Washington Post event on Wednesday said the company might start annotating offensive tweets from public figures with a message about why they remain up.

These pathetic leftist are nothing, nothing but control freak bastard assholes who get off on controlling the public and you let them wait until you assholes eat yourselves with your own bs and it's so coming you stupid fks, Even when we tell you time and time again you will eat yourselves your stuck up arrogant asshole selves will LOSE!!!!!!!!

twitter is acting like they want to squash Trumps Tweets........

Go ahead Mother Fluckers…….

Just try it...…………..

They are CONSIDERING it. They haven't done it yet.

And, while some may feel that Twitter is muzzling free speech, really, if they let politicians and the powerful tweet things that are against their TOS, I see no problem with labeling it as being against their TOS because of whatever reason.

That way, the idiots in question who want to spew forth with things that would normally get deleted can't say that their speech is being muzzled.

Labeled because it's against Twitter's TOS? Nothing wrong with that. The user posted their free speech, and Twitter responded to it with theirs.

Why is this an issue when no one is obligated to pay any attention to whatever our leader puts out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why is this an issue when no one is obligated to pay any attention to whatever our leader puts out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You really are quite the little retard, ain't ya? You NEED to pay attention to what the person leading is saying so that you can know what to expect later. I know that I paid close attention to what those appointed over me in the Navy said, and I also paid attention to whatever the president was saying as well, because what the president was saying and the things he was doing had a direct impact on where the Navy sent me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You really are quite the little retard, ain't ya? You NEED to pay attention to what the person leading is saying so that you can know what to expect later. I know that I paid close attention to what those appointed over me in the Navy said, and I also paid attention to whatever the president was saying as well, because what the president was saying and the things he was doing had a direct impact on where the Navy sent me.
Agreed, which is why Twitter needs to stay out of it and let him speak.

On the other hand, no one knew the corruption behind the scenes of the Obama Admin. He was not forthcoming about most everything. You should be grateful we have a President who is not afraid to speak his mind.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Agreed, which is why Twitter needs to stay out of it and let him speak.

Twitter IS going to let him continue to speak. It's just the tweets that violate their TOS that are going to be labeled as being violations of their policies.

And.......................fwiw......................I totally agree with it. They are allowing him to spew forth whatever fevered thought comes across his little brain, so they aren't silencing him. But, they ARE using their right to free speech and labeling those tweets that are against their rules, and that is legit IMHO.

James Woods said it perfectly:

"Free speech is free speech - it's not Jack Dorsey's version of free speech"

The world has had enough of totalitarians fascists like Jack Dorsey.

ENOUGH!

ENOUGH!

If Twitter lets Trump tweet whatever he wants, but labels it as being against their TOS? Then they are still allowing free speech, just using a bit of it themselves to say that they don't agree with what was posted.

ENOUGH!

If Twitter lets Trump tweet whatever he wants, but labels it as being against their TOS? Then they are still allowing free speech, just using a bit of it themselves to say that they don't agree with what was posted.

I'm sorry I don't agree. ^^

We need a Bill of Rights for the internet. :thup:

That's my opinion.

Twitter considering labeling Trump tweets that violate rules
OPINION (The Hill) – A Twitter executive on Wednesday said the company is considering a new feature that will label tweets from politicians, including President Trump, when they violate Twitter rules. Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s head of legal, policy, and trust and safety, at a Washington Post event on Wednesday said the company might start annotating offensive tweets from public figures with a message about why they remain up.

These pathetic leftist are nothing, nothing but control freak bastard assholes who get off on controlling the public and you let them wait until you assholes eat yourselves with your own bs and it's so coming you stupid fks, Even when we tell you time and time again you will eat yourselves your stuck up arrogant asshole selves will LOSE!!!!!!!!
Foaming at the mouth over a business doing business the way they want with whom they choose?

ENOUGH!

I'm sorry I don't agree. ^^

We need a Bill of Rights for the internet. :thup:

That's my opinion.

You don't agree? They aren't silencing him, they are looking at labeling those tweets of his that are against their TOS, and labeling them as such.

Might not be a bad idea IMHO. Might teach people about what is and isn't allowed on that private platform. I mean, don't we have moderators on this board for that very purpose? If someone posts something against USMB's TOS, the post is deleted, modified and a reason is given for the modification, or if the person is really bad, they are banned for a time.

How is Twitter labeling tweets against their TOS bad? I mean, while they are considering labeling them, they aren't modifying or deleting them, or banning Trump from Twitter.

The President needs to make a push for an Anti Trust crackdown.

Enough is enough.

The President needs to make a push for an Anti Trust crackdown.

Enough is enough.

Please explain how you think that this comes under anti-trust laws.

oh please..you know exactly what I mean,

and if you don't, please go find the answer yourself

Just what I thought, you can't explain it, you just used a term that you thought would sound legal and scary. You don't know, you are just pulling crap outta your ass. No, I don't know exactly what you mean, because I'm not a far right conservative like you are. I don't see conspiracies under every rock.

If Trump were calling for the execution of white cisgender men, no one would bat an eye and Twitter wouldn't be bringing up their TOS.

It doesn't matter what's said. All that matters is who says it.

selective outrage liberal hypocrisy.png

If Trump were calling for the execution of white cisgender men, no one would bat an eye and Twitter wouldn't be bringing up their TOS.

It doesn't matter what's said. All that matters is who says it.

View attachment 252958

I wholeheartedly agree! ^^^

Who decides what is "offensive" and what is not offensive????

Far left liberals decide obviously, in this case Jack Dorsey.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Wow, thank you for letting me know how far your own brain train doesn't have the ability to travel. I was only meaning that if a person hates him that much, where is it written that they have to give his Twitter activity the time a day, especially when Twitter is not the only form of communication that is out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back