Twitter flags GOP lawmaker's anime video

Twitter flags GOP lawmaker's anime video​

Apparently it's FINE for lunatics, "celebrities", "talk show hosts", AND the "media" to post death threats to Trump, post pictures of holding his severed head (regardless of it being fake), and posting vile, venomous, and filthy language about Trump online for kids to see.........

But a little short cartoon about justice is just "hateful conduct"????

Just when you think the DementocRats just cannot get any more hypocritical..........they top themselves yet again!!!

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

This man should be condemned for his actions in no uncertain terms.

As far as twitter censoring him, they are obviously biased and dishonest in their underhanded approach to these matters.

Unfortunately, there are too few of us who believe both of these statements can be true at once.

What the dipshit who started this thread cannot get into their thick head is Kathy Griffin is a fucking comedian, not an elected official serving in the House alongside AOC.

We both know why these people worship Trump: He is just as stupid as they are.
She should stick to comedy then.
Once you jump on politics, the gloves come off, and sometimes a career is ended.

watched the whole thing in the link on the other thread no AOC

I watched original meme, not the edited on. You watched the edited. It is wholly vile and disgusting.

As a Gunny, I seriously if ever accept as an excuse, "I did not see the whole thing". Any private who said that to me, a former Sergeant in the Army would have suffered. You are offering lame excuses and forgiving behavior that go Kathy Griffin raked over the coals. I am not surprised though, Cons always have a ready made excuse for their deplorable behavior.

I watched original meme, not the edited on. You watched the edited. It is wholly vile and disgusting.

As a Gunny, I seriously if ever accept as an excuse, "I did not see the whole thing". Any private who said that to me, a former Sergeant in the Army would have suffered. You are offering lame excuses and forgiving behavior that go Kathy Griffin raked over the coals. I am not surprised though, Cons always have a ready made excuse for their deplorable behavior.
I watched the link to bad for you it wasn't there like you claimed.

Trump himself supported violence against opposition. So let's not pretend trump was some poor innocent victim. Gosar needs to be kicked out of congress.

She should stick to comedy then.
Once you jump on politics, the gloves come off, and sometimes a career is ended.
Do you ever watch comedians? Like, even late night talk show hosts? They all pounce on politics, because politics is simply a target rich environment. Kathy Griffin is not funny and her attempt was a desperate backfire that ended her career.

Paul Gosar is a nutcase whose siblings endorsed the candidate running against him, as they all know he is nuts.

Everyone condemned the head thing, the comedian (I forget her name) pretty much ended her career with it.

You ready to blacklist Gosar?
Not everyone...lol

Forum List

Back